Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,481 to 5,500 of 10,277

Kreegs07

Whats with people changing their names? I dont know who anyone is now!

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

Kreegs07

Some people make the game really NOT fun.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

-HD-

Kreegs07 wrote:

Some people make the game really NOT fun.

I agree.
my wii froze and buzzed at the end of that match so I'm taking that as my queue to hang it up tonight.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Kreegs07

Sounds good mate. Have a good one.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

-HD-

Kreegs07 wrote:

Sounds good mate. Have a good one.

you do the same.
those were some good matches considering we were outgunned most of the time but we managed to stay on top of the board at the end. I still don't understand why a level 40+ (avuna or something) went on a tubing expedition in nightclub for one of those matches ..kinda cheap.

Kreegs07

Was that John Galt guy cheating? What gun was he using?

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

romulux

i have never. ever. EVER been spawn killed as many times as in that BB outpost match! 10 kills and 20 deaths within probably two minutes, probably 16 of those deaths immediately on a spawn. ultima got 4 kills on me in the exact same place and i barely managed to kill him before he dominated me. my bullcrap quota was met for the night so i went to try chrono trigger, very good decision no ridiculous spawn system there.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

NiteWingX

Yeah the John Galt guy was hacking Anova Grandier infini bullets i hated that match he was with &.Tabor he is not a hacker weird

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

-HD-

I was wondering the same thing about someone in our game kreegs. makes you want to go after them more but at the same time you hope ppl quit so they cant get the xp or even the satisfaction of a match.
I've been noticing a lot of suspect masterton and anovas lately before a hero is spawned and killed. but the best one i noticed is a hacker a couple days ago that would never leave a gun on the floor when he got eliminated. thats the first time i seen that one.

Edited on by -HD-

Kreegs07

@HD

Yea I noticed a guy in our game who was not leaving any guns on the floor in archives. I wanted to pick up a masterton but I couldnt find one anywhere. Do these guys get off on getting so much fake XP?

Edited on by theblackdragon

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

theblackdragon

Just a friendly reminder, especially since we've got so many newbies up in this thread and i've had to edit/delete a couple of comments about it just now — modding your systems in order to cheat is not something we discuss how to do here at Nintendo Life, as per the Community Rules. If you're truly interested in that kind of thing, either Google it for yourself or ask how to do it elsewhere. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Vinstigator

Kreegs07 wrote:

Was that John Galt guy cheating?

&.JohnGalt is tizzywillkillyou on the gamefaq forums. I heard he does stuff like this and even encourages host qutting. Here's the topic he made...

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/goldeneye007/show_msgs.php...

Everytime I see him in-game he's quit my matches. Luckily though he wasn't the host so I didn't lose any XP.

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

Pew

Ouch... its feels i have lost every gun to gun fights since the last matches. So i wonder how much better will you do if you turn on ADS snap. I don't really want to turn on ADS snap cus its sounds (really) cheap but its just feels like i lose every long range fight with smg or assualt.

ok end of the complaining
guys be sure too add me : 3787 3030 3116
im sure i haved added all active NL players

Hehehehe.

Lan

@pew sorry i left, my wii froze and buzzed. i've only ever had that problem with activision games. tony hawk and true crime pn gcn and now ge on wii.
and on your ads snap question, i turned it on earlier and i actually got long-range kills with an smg so it works. i think i'll use it till i get the terralite

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Pew

@G-corn your not alone i also got freezing problems

Hehehehe.

lifesavedave

Kreegs07 wrote:

Was that John Galt guy cheating? What gun was he using?

Yeah he was but that wasn't the real john galt. The levels didn't match up and i have the real john galt on my friends list. That hacker was also no where near as good as the real john galt.

Good games last night kreegs i was playing as nL.

Good job ultima tearing it up as always.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

joemick

you added me thanks tech

Edited on by joemick

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Lan

@pew ha g-corn, that's funny. and i see lots of people saying ge freezes on them

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Kadabra

Shameless plug of my new youtube vids!
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra?feature=mhum
They're GE related. also Tabor and his clan are getting a lot of copycats so I doubt that was them. Or it was, who knows.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.