Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,461 to 5,480 of 10,277

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Nice avatar rdb!?!? o_O

Yea, it's my current feelings towards forums... a combination of "yea, whatever" and "that's hilarious!"

What could capture that better than Stanley?

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

-HD-

RDB wrote:

Yea, it's my current feelings towards forums... a combination of "yea, whatever" and "that's hilarious!"

What could capture that better than Stanley?

The Office is my 3rd fav show ever. when GE gets turned off, I go to my Netflix channel and end up watching an old episode ......or 6.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Chris720

Okay that's it, Ultima is a no life... if you can get to 45 that quick there is something wrong with you. If you can get to 56 in under that time, you need to go visit a clinic because you must be dead white by now.

Also, I'm starting to like C2 a little more, wanna know why? Because I'm playing like a proper douchebag, Hive Cannon (100 wasps) + Lock-On = Locked on and ready to send a barrage of bugs into your face! Mwahahahahah!!! also, spamming the jump button helps, the camera moves with your opponent meaning no loss of accuracy, WIN!!

C2 could probably be a lot unfairer than GEs ADS Snap. :3

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lan

xDemon720x wrote:

C2 could probably be a lot unfairer than GEs ADS Snap. :3

I SHOULD PLAY WITH ADS SNAP ON!!! I'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!! against noobs and such

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

komicturtle

Ultima has a life. It's just most of his life is spent on GE

komicturtle

Spoony_Tech

Remember demon he didn't start from level one. He had an alt at around level 30. I also witnessed him get about 8000 experience in about 6 games we played together today. It doesn't take long to level up that way.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

I'm guessing that's with the Strata, correct? Also, starting from Level 30? I whipped through 13-14 levels in under a month, what took Ultima so long? lol

Also, what's up with everyones avatars lately? Tech's looks like a pig in a uniform, RDBs looks... interesting... its all sort of weird. <.< >.>

And Romulux seems to have disappeared off the map.

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

That's vash the stampede thank you. Go watch some anime!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

That's vash the stampede thank you. Go watch some anime!

I only watch the smexy anime, not the weird stuff. anime ftw!

I MIGHT get on GE tonight... but I also might not, can anyone woo me to get on GE rather than C2 or anything else?

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

You are not worth wooing! You c2 spamer.

Also if you like anime give trigun a shot you might like it. Its something of a serious comedy.

MERG said:

Lun

ok leveling is getting rediculous. I can sit on conflict for 3 hours straight without a host quit and still only gain 10k and seeing as you need 57k to level I'm pulling all kinds of tricks to keep me interested. Tried leveling the wolfe earlier in heros as Zukofski and that was epic FAIL. Now I have changed my name to amuse myself and others i play with. For at least a little while I will be D.W. Mcfly. At work right now, will be on later approx 930 if anyone wants in. @Demon, you should come play with us for at least a game or two, maybe re-ignite the rage a little. It's worth it, think about it.

Lun

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

And Romulux seems to have disappeared off the map.

yeah, i leave for a few days and ultima is already at level 45? (probably 47 by the time i've finished typing this?) madness. i've got some free time now and i just moved my setup closer to the router again, so i'm itchin to play tonight. although i just downloaded chrono trigger and that may cut into the Ge time...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Lun

also, I haven't played c2 yet. Is it good?
I just finished Crisis 2 for PC and I am currently playing Portal 2, just so when the matches get too laggy and like Demon says I start having seizures all over the place I have something else to play.

Lun

romulux

hey, now i remember why i haven't been playing lately! i love how the game seems to actually work when i have the wii close to the router, but it doesn't do much to stop other people's lag. ultima, i know just what you're talking about; every time i get on a good streak it's never a good player who takes me down legitimately, it's a laggy shotgunner or noob tuber or some doofus flat out lucky enough to spawn behind me. that's why i'm throwing proxy mines everywhere now, screw it! i have no sympathy for the Aholes playing this game anymore.

lun, check the wii forum for the GE and conduit 2 comparison thread. and i love the new name lifesaver, it just has a ring to it that no one else could have come up with.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

komicturtle

Someone giz online so we can plai.

komicturtle

Chris720

Stupid internet died on me. Efffffff yoooooooouuuuuuuu BT TOTAL BROADBAND!!

@Lun C2 is an amazing game, except for the little spammers. Its also a nice breath of fresh air away from GE.

YouTube

ultima6605

RDB wrote:

Ultima's a dirty xp hacker...

(Meaning he kills a lot of people really fast and gets a lot of xp doing it)

It's really just shameful and you should have to put a capital h "H" on each side of your name for hacker!

You really shouldn't take advantage of Tech and I by having more kills in a match than we do. It's just plain disrespectful. Where are your manners?

yes indeed i'm a hacker how else would i've gotten to 45 so fast or gotten 46-2 today at outpost no one is that good well kick me out of NL if you want 2 but i'm gonna keep on hacking hacking is the best.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

ultima6605

romulux wrote:

hey, now i remember why i haven't been playing lately! i love how the game seems to actually work when i have the wii close to the router, but it doesn't do much to stop other people's lag. ultima, i know just what you're talking about; every time i get on a good streak it's never a good player who takes me down legitimately, it's a laggy shotgunner or noob tuber or some doofus flat out lucky enough to spawn behind me. that's why i'm throwing proxy mines everywhere now, screw it! i have no sympathy for the Aholes playing this game anymore.

lun, check the wii forum for the GE and conduit 2 comparison thread. and i love the new name lifesaver, it just has a ring to it that no one else could have come up with.

finally rom you came to your senses use those proxys you earned them now go blow up some noobs and rack up on those kills.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Chris720

Bans Ultima from playing games and locks him in a world without video games Welcome to the world of hackers... where, ironically, there's nothing to hack.

But, dude, you need to slow down, go outside and get some sun on you before people think your a ghost...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RDB

Oh, the developments!!!

Rom, if you're talking about that lvl 32 shotgunner... yea, he was killing me from distances that no shotgun should be killing people from. Worse than I've ever seen, for sure!!! You spam those proxies!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.