Posts 5,501 to 5,520 of 10,277

joemick

RDB add me

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Lun

Kreegs07 wrote:

Was that John Galt guy cheating? What gun was he using?

yes, kreegs, he was. If anyone else noticed, he also had Last act of defiance at a lvl 35....
oh here are two other players we ran into last night with last act: bptg had it at lvl 27, as well as 8::::::::> at 34.

You shouldn't get this gadget until you have reached level 50, I died twice as the hero because of this when I would have otherwise gone on quite a nice run. I'm not sure what's worse, like this, or guys like Nitewing (no offense to you Nitewing, I think you are a good player and deserving of your weapons) who havn't earned AT LEAST 10 full levels or 600k xp.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Lun

TLink9

komicturtle92 wrote:

Curious: Who added me?

Moi

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

theblackdragon wrote:

Just a friendly reminder, especially since we've got so many newbies up in this thread and i've had to edit/delete a couple of comments about it just now — modding your systems in order to cheat is not something we discuss how to do here at Nintendo Life, as per the Community Rules. If you're truly interested in that kind of thing, either Google it for yourself or ask how to do it elsewhere. :3

But I want to discuss hacking and homebrewing. Lol, joking.

I was on earlier and it seemed it was proxyville, I instantly spawned on a proxy... I spawned again, walked a couple centimetres and I got proxy'd again by the same dude. I respawn yet again and get a sniper bullet in the chest... I spawn again and get another proxy blown up my butt.... Needless to say, I picked up my pants and walked the hell outta there, I hate getting butt spanked. D: I got a 5 death streak (because just as I was quitting, I spawned and got punched in the gut), I was raging like a drunken sailor

I need some dude to be on my team with proxies so I can have some proxy protection.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

komicturtle

Else I'll have all the chicken wings in the world and I'll be dancing with joy cuz you got no chicken legs and wings

And I'd also like to try my new tactics such as this:
Untitled

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Lan

sooo...ads snap on golden gun is pretty fun guys

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Chris720

GuardianAcorn wrote:

sooo...ads snap on golden gun is pretty fun guys

Noob!! Lol, I do it too, easiest way to get kills with that thing.

I wish ADS Snap worked on Sniper Rifles, it would put those guys on Machinima to shame.
Me: "You call that a quickscope?"
Machinima: "Yep and you can't beat our quickscopers"
Me: boots up GE
Machinima: "Haha, you noob you have a Wii!!"
Me: waits to join game
Me: joins game, quickscopes and host quits
Machinima: "No Host Migration? Yeeeeaaaahhh... Wii sucks bro"
Me: :Sadface:

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Lan

it feels like cheating but it's actually possible to get kills with the bb guns when it's locked on their heads

Dragon friend safari

Chris720

GuardianAcorn wrote:

it feels like cheating but it's actually possible to get kills with the bb guns when it's locked on their heads

I know what you mean, for some guns, you really need it on their head to take them down, thankfully with ADS Snap even the rubber bulleted guns have a chance at being awesome.

YouTube

Lan

so how common is ads snap among high-level players? or just players in general

Dragon friend safari

Chris720

GuardianAcorn wrote:

I think its quite highly used amongst most players now, you can usually tell if they're using it if they kill you very quickly, from far distances and are on full auto, even with the Anova. The Anova has some awful recoil and with ADS Snap it really does dampen that down and you can actually go full auto.

YouTube

RDB

joemick wrote:

RDB add me

Done.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Lan

xDemon720x wrote:

GuardianAcorn wrote:

I think its quite highly used amongst most players now, you can usually tell if they're using it if they kill you very quickly, from far distances and are on full auto, even with the Anova. The Anova has some awful recoil and with ADS Snap it really does dampen that down and you can actually go full auto.

awesome! now i won't feel like i'm a noob

Dragon friend safari

Spoony_Tech

GuardianAcorn wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

GuardianAcorn wrote:

awesome! now i won't feel like i'm a noob

I didn't turn it on till level 51. I know what you mean by it feel like cheating but I got sick of always losing the head to head battles just because the other player could snap faster. Still think my game hasn't changed much. Its not good to use up close at all. Hip firing is still the best when its not to laggy. Its pretty bad when I get 15 kill on a hero match and get the most hip fire award and only have of those are hip fire.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultima6605

i have a question is it okay if i stayed in a xp hacked game on my new account to level up faster even though on my old account got deleted and already have been to 56 before legitimately?

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Lan

ultima6605 wrote:

i have a question is it okay if i stayed in a xp hacked game on my new account to level up faster even though on my old account got deleted and already have been to 56 before legitimately?

NO!! you are forever shunned.
nice avatar btw

Dragon friend safari

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.