Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,261 to 5,280 of 10,277

romulux

RDB wrote:

@Rom/Phoenix... WTH guys?!?!?! Looked like rage quits from the outside.

it totally was. i felt bad for leaving but it was clear after the first match with baconbro that it was impossible to win. he was lagging so bad i was getting red marks on my screen before he even came around a corner, the RS guys were lagging too but it's rare you see delays as bad as baconbro, just totally impossible to fight him. we were doing really well before that and i was feeling pretty good about GE and i didn't really want to sour that by sticking around.

i'm becoming quite the ragequitter but with how frustrating this game has been lately i think it's better to bow out when a match is unplayable instead of getting crushed just because some guy has a 300ms ping. i'm more than willing to stay in when the other side is winning legitimately, but that was not one of those matches.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

it totally was. i felt bad for leaving but it was clear after the first match with baconbro that it was impossible to win. he was lagging so bad i was getting red marks on my screen before he even came around a corner, the RS guys were lagging too but it's rare you see delays as bad as baconbro, just totally impossible to fight him.

i'm becoming quite the ragequitter but with how frustrating this game has been lately i think it's better to bow out when a match is unplayable instead of getting crushed just because some guy has a 300ms ping. i'm more than willing to stay in when the other side is winning legitimately, but that was not one of those matches.

Really, it was that bad for you? I didn't notice it too much. Sure a few times, but no worse than usual, at least for me. I'm used to dying behind cover... which is why I don't even head for cover that much anymore... bullrush killing FTW!!!

Eh, oh well. He did say on GF that he was lagging pretty bad too, so I guess that makes sense. Phoenix, what's your excuse? You stayed till the end... then quit.

@rom, oh yea, nice ge games earlier to. That was a refreshing little break messing around with some folks. Once I was hosting, I had to quit after a few... it was soooo choppy. Seeing how little xp is earned in 6 or 7 minutes of GE mode, even winning, it's no wonder why it took me so long to get to level 18 when I joined NL. That's almost all I played... FAIL!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

RDB wrote:

@rom, oh yea, nice ge games earlier to.

yeah, it's really nice playing that mode with teammates who actually defend you instead of just crouching and staring at you from two feet away while you hack! i started getting shot a few times while hacking and thought i was screwed before you came in and killed the guy, that just doesn't happen without NL teammates. too bad that host quit when i was on a 12 streak. >

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

Yea, I've barely played that mode since lvl 30 or so when we used to play it more in NL parties. Seems like we really got hooked on heroes in there somewhere. The strata and therm toros sure make it easier to get on kill streaks and dominate. And I hear ya, I'm not sure what my score was, but I know you and I were really dominating that last game... probly why we got HQ on

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

Will you two get off the forums and get online!?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Kreegs07

@RDB

Yea I was WAY outgunned. It was still fun though! I am playing with Tech now.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Will you two get off the forums and get online!?

I really shouldn't... need to get up early and workout, then work all day.

Ok, be right there.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Kreegs07

Wii Froze. Im getting back on

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

ultima6605

RDB wrote:

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

it totally was. i felt bad for leaving but it was clear after the first match with baconbro that it was impossible to win. he was lagging so bad i was getting red marks on my screen before he even came around a corner, the RS guys were lagging too but it's rare you see delays as bad as baconbro, just totally impossible to fight him.

Really, it was that bad for you? I didn't notice it too much. Sure a few times, but no worse than usual, at least for me. I'm used to dying behind cover... which is why I don't even head for cover that much anymore... bullrush killing FTW!!!

Eh, oh well. He did say on GF that he was lagging pretty bad too, so I guess that makes sense. Phoenix, what's your excuse? You stayed till the end... then quit.

@rom, oh yea, nice ge games earlier to. That was a refreshing little break messing around with some folks. Once I was hosting, I had to quit after a few... it was soooo choppy. Seeing how little xp is earned in 6 or 7 minutes of GE mode, even winning, it's no wonder why it took me so long to get to level 18 when I joined NL. That's almost all I played... FAIL!

my excuse rdb was not trying to throw my wii out the window.i was so angry that we had lost so bad i don't think i ever gotten beaten that bad before i knew i wasn't ready it was my first match of the night and for the second match in archives was pointless with 2 players on there side with proxys, and mastertons then rom leaving i was like F*8k this but w/e i just can't wait to get my high powerd weapons again so i can open a can of whoop ass.

THE REAL [NL]ULTIMA WILL BE BACK OH YES HE WILL BE BACK!

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

NiteWingX

Good games with Nerrel and Lun i had 2 quit sorry Ultima :/

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

-HD-

arggh..up late but not at home with the Wii...but I have a question for those willing to share: Where are some you guys at and what time zone?
I'm in Louisville, KY EST.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Deathmetal

I like to play with any of you

Deathmetal

Kreegs07

Minneapolis. Central Time

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Spoony_Tech

Twins still suck. No no hitter for you tonight lol! Oh sorry off topic.

Lincoln park Michigan east coast baby!

Edit: I've always said that Kentucky has the best looking women with no teeth I've ever seen!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Mwah ha ha ha HA HA HA!! I shall now take over the world with my polarized contact lenses!! Ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA. And soon the universe will be mine with the proxies!

MERG said:

Lun

@Tech, gg industrial black box last night. I think I've learned that farming is more or less a bad idea when RDB and Kreegs are on the other team.

@Kreegs good sewers TC afterwords, I think you are one of the strongest players in GE, you still kill like a mad man even at a lower level. It's too bad we lost that one, for some reason I wasn't doing very well getting one shot killed from distance almost like it was freakin licence to kill. Sorry @Tech for ignoring your party invite, Kreegs and I had a few min. left and I thought we had a chance to make a comeback, by the time we got done, you had already started a game. Then we teamed up with ExiledElite and played for a bit.

@Rom, I have no idea how that heros match in Station went so well for me, I've never actually done that well on that board without a sniper in hand. I think most of it was due to when you were bond, you and Nitewing were sealing off the hallway underneath the train with proxies and I sort of just cleaned up as they persued. Then after you died I became bond, and got all happy with some proxi kills and the p99. good times

Lun

Kreegs07

@neolights

Sorry I sucked so bad at that Jungle Heroes. I am making lunch at the same time.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Kreegs07

@Tech101

The Twins suck it hard this year. Just like every other Minnesota sports team. Its pretty frustrating.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Jack2901

DarWin wrote:

arggh..up late but not at home with the Wii...but I have a question for those willing to share: Where are some you guys at and what time zone?
I'm in Louisville, KY EST.

Southwest England! BST.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

ultima6605

Tech101 wrote:

Mwah ha ha ha HA HA HA!! I shall now take over the world with my polarized contact lenses!! Ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA. And soon the universe will be mine with the proxies!

congrats tech FINALLY you have reached level 52 now start using the masterton and destroy noobs

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.