Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,281 to 5,300 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

What is this masterton of which you speak. I only unlocked the POLARIZED CONTACT LENSES! HA HA HAAAAA!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultima6605

Tech101 wrote:

What is this masterton of which you speak. I only unlocked the POLARIZED CONTACT LENSES! HA HA HAAAAA!

LOL

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

I will put them in every loadout and only kill with them. Mine will be infused with lasers and will kill at the first sight of the enemy. If I happen to get shot in the back you guys may use them only if you can find them! They are the greatest unlock since the Trojan condom!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

The Trojan what? Tech, what have you been watching now? Must I inform your mother of your dirty habits? Trololol.

Masterton = Bullet bomb.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

My mother! I'm old enough to be your father. BTW pawnstars is a TV show here in the states about pawn in case you didn't know.

MERG said:

Chris720

Yeah... no. What is "pawn"? Is it the stuff that happens in the bedrooms with a man and woman + videocamera or something? lol Or is about chess or whatever?

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Its a shop people go to to sell stuff. Often valuable stuff. Or you can get money and they hold your stuff but if you don't pay it back say in 90 days with interest the store keeps your things and can sell it to get its money back.

MERG said:

Vinstigator

Tech101 wrote:

My mother! I'm old enough to be your father. BTW pawnstars is a TV show here in the states about pawn in case you didn't know.

I watch that show a lot! You should also check out Hardcore Pawn on TruTV, I think it's better. It takes place in the heart of Detroit (8 Mile)

Edited on by Vinstigator

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

Spoony_Tech

Funny thing is vin I'm 5 to 10 mins from Detroit and I've never seen it.

MERG said:

Splat

Pawnstars is a great show.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Spoony_Tech

Splat wrote:

Pawnstars is a great show.

Intruder alert intruder alert! Danger danger will Robinson. LOL hi splat you troll!

MERG said:

Vinstigator

Tech101 wrote:

Funny thing is vin I'm 5 to 10 mins from Detroit and I've never seen it.

You should watch it, you'll love it

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

romulux

great bond run tonight in facility tech. if i hadn't been there you probably would have gotten a 30 streak, every time i took you down "eliminated enemy player dominating you" showed up.

ultima, i don't know if you had a problem with that marty mcfly guy lagging in the matches we did but considering that he was also a really good sniper that was hard work. i'd pop out, put a bunch of rounds in his head without a kill and then drop back to reload and die behind cover. i tried boat room camping for this first time in a long while to pay them back after we cleared them out of there but the round ended right away.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

All this talk about pawnstars... no wonder no ones getting an itch in their pants yet. LMAO

So I had a quick game... and I had no end to host quits and lag. I shot this dude square in the face with a shotgun and he just walked straight through and shot me in my butt. What the hell EuroCom? What the HELL?!

Also, I'm seeing more and more Level 13 players with Mastertons in Archives. Such a small map with such a ridiculousy overpowered shotgun = death, after death, after death, after death... tis' be insane I tellz you.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Demon go back on and ill see if I can host.

@romulux You were suppose to be on my team you jerk!

Edit: ooo and look at that I'm the host all by myself!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Lun

gg last night everyone, sorry I lost my cool a little in some of those black box maches, finishing off the box when obviously you were looking to farm. Jesus christ, at some point i needed a 50xp bonus especially when you die 4 straight times by RDB on industrial JUST IN THE FIRST 40 SECONDS OF THE MATCH!!! you son-of-a-bitch.......

Lun

RDB

Lun wrote:

gg last night everyone, sorry I lost my cool a little in some of those black box maches, finishing off the box when obviously you were looking to farm. Jesus christ, at some point i needed a 50xp bonus especially when you die 4 straight times by RDB on industrial JUST IN THE FIRST 40 SECONDS OF THE MATCH!!! you son-of-a-bitch.......

Yea, sorry about that... I figured I'd hear about that. You know how it goes... just blind luck sometimes. You happened to be the target for that 40 secs. Don't worry though, I've been the target my share of times.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

i think black box is so broken anyway that farming isn't really that big of a crime. you stand around helplessly shooting the box to destroy it, getting killed over and over, and then at the end of the match someone else shoots it once and blows it up and you have absolutely nothing to show for it, no xp, nothin'. it really doesn't feel worth it to participate sometimes because of that, unless you use the masterton to make things easier and then you're practically cheating anyway.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

romulux wrote:

i think black box is so broken anyway that farming isn't really that big of a crime. you stand around helplessly shooting the box to destroy it, getting killed over and over, and then at the end of the match someone else shoots it once and blows it up and you have absolutely nothing to show for it, no xp, nothin'. it really doesn't feel worth it to participate sometimes because of that, unless you use the masterton to make things easier and then you're practically cheating anyway.

I haven't done any more than "complete" the objective in weeks. I'll even go play by myself sometimes and not even try to touch/destroy the bb... it's all about kill streaks. In 38Kxp (masterson), that'll change cause I'll finish the box but otherwise, it's just about killing!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

I think that's where C2 shines to be honest. Its not all about killing, its securing points, reviving team mates, doing the objective, helping to win. And since its all currency based, leveling up isn't the main thing.

C2 feels more arcade like and I haven't ever raged in a game yet, because its about playing the best you can and being a good team player. In GE it's kill or be killed or steal or lose your XP.

With the major gaps between guns/gadgets in GE, getting host quits, kill steals and spamming campers. GE fails miserably. C2 might have problems, but its nicely balanced for new and veteran players.

C2 really is the better game. But having a nostalgia feeling playing with friends is where GE shines. But with no party games to play with 7 other friends online hampers that slightly.

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.