Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,841 to 3,860 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Man you guys I just had the best game ever! Archives, heros, against one level 30 guy, two 20 something guys and a mid teen. I rocked a 71/1/11! I almost got a 30 kill with bond then just opened up the masterton for chaos! Almost 2200xp. Oh and we lost the game.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Nice! My best is still 48-2 don't remember if I had Any hero kills. Were you the host because that must have been scary if you weren't. Your team must have sucked eggs.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

The host was on the other team believe it or not. I was so nervous and was expecting the host quit with 1 second left but it never happened. Two guys just camped in the mI6 leaving me free range over the entire map.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

nice work lifesavedave, the most i've ever gotten is i think 58. it's always in archives that you get matches like that.... may be my favorite level.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ultima6605

dam lifesaver good jobs bro your a beast my best record in heros was 59/15 couldent break 60 cause i ran out of time lol.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

gsp

wizard4nh3 2310 4390 1166 /sounds like this group doesn't hack

???
goldeneye FC 2310 4390 1166

Spoony_Tech

wizard4nh3 wrote:

wizard4nh3 2310 4390 1166 /sounds like this group doesn't hack

Welcome to Nintendolife! Feel free to add a[NL] before your name if you want and ill add your code the next time I'm online. What level are you? I'm 48.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

right at the end of that nightclub match i was laughing because tlink immediately dropped out and i knew his wii froze, then just as i was laughing- "bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz".... ah crap. i'll get back on later!

lifesavedave

dang i was lagging vs pokemon

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

^those were very different matches than last time, i think the lack of bulbasaur made the difference. those guys are really good at tossing remote mines, but i think they did it so much that they weren't fighting well at all face to face. i got a lot of kills on them because they decided to toss a mine instead of shooting back.

Martijzzzz

I come today online and I will add you Wizard and you Lum...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Spoony_Tech

Dang I missed some pokemon battles yesterday. Who were they and how did you guys do? Did you have a full team and did they?

MERG said:

lifesavedave

Teams were ultima, rom, lun, and me vs hitmonchan, tentacool, ditto, and slowbro. Hitmon was lvl48 and tenta was53. The roles were reversed these sets of games and we pretty much blew them off the map. I really never looked at the scores so I'll let someone else give the stats. I know I had some teleporting lag and it was taking 30 stratta bullets to kill one guy on outpost though.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Good to here you guys took them out. But tell me you guys didn't spam proxys everywhere. I mean three to one on the proxys must have got old fast for them. Good to here you guys took them out though! Were you the host livesavedave?

MERG said:

Matthias

yesterday I got powned... it sucks. I have add many people. Add me pls. and with wich controller do you use???
classic? Nunchuk? Zapper? Gamecube? Is it hard to aim with a Nunchuk or zapper?

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

ultima6605

good matches last night ppl espcially with the pokeman clan we came out on top but wasent really a fair battle we had to many ppl on our team with proxys and stratas/ivanas hopefully next time we can have a evenlly match with them.

@Rom i noticed yesterday in one of the archives matches or was it facility that you pulled out a masterton when you were on the other team and i was surprised i didnt expect you to kill me so many times with it since you never use it,well done rom well done.

Neolights iam glad your with us its good see more high lvl players on our side.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

OK so I'm going to be the ethical police today. I just got done seeing a post by DS drew. He played really well in those match s the other day and ask that we not use proxys the next time we meet. He really wasn't complaining. I think from now on any clan battles even if its just one we should not use proxys unless the other team has members with them as well. I also think if only one of the other team has them then only one of our members should use them. Its only fair and not because I don't have them yet but I know how painful it can be to play against them. What do you guys think about some basic rules against other clans? Any other rules we should go by or just continue to do what we feel is right?!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Martijzzzz

@Matthias, I use Classic Controller Pro..
When I'm finally lvl 56 I will make a new account and only use Nunchuck with Controller...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Matthias

i've a question...
Am i right when i say that when you are on a high level (50) that your Health bar or something, longer is then when you are lev 34? cause i often hit a lev. 56 and he/she won't die. http://www.youtube.com/user/DXJacobXD

Wii friendcodes

Matthias

Matthias wrote:

yesterday I got powned... it sucks. I have add many people. Add me pls. and with wich controller do you use???
classic? Nunchuk? Zapper? Gamecube? Is it hard to aim with a Nunchuk or zapper?

and pls answer this question.. "Is it hard to aim with a Nunchuk or zapper?" cause when i use the nunchuk It is hard to aim. but in the youtube clip (link above) the pointer moves slowly.

Edited on by Matthias

Wii friendcodes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.