Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 10,277

Martijzzzz

You can costumeize that ...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Lun

lifesavedave wrote:

Teams were ultima, rom, lun, and me vs hitmonchan, tentacool, ditto, and slowbro. Hitmon was lvl48 and tenta was53. The roles were reversed these sets of games and we pretty much blew them off the map. I really never looked at the scores so I'll let someone else give the stats. I know I had some teleporting lag and it was taking 30 stratta bullets to kill one guy on outpost though.

sorry about the late match tube incident, Memorial against the pokemon's. Look, there was 1 minute left, I couldn't help myself, right next to the entrence of MI6 starting point where their hero was camping on the stairs for it seemed like 5+ min. Each time en route I kept running on top of the same damn Grenadier outside the building entrance and finally with 1 min left I was like you know what, F-IT this son on a bit.ch is gonna die on those stairs. Besides, they were MI6 and I must have died at least 4 times by proxies.

Dave you must have fianlly added yourself a Masterton loadout. Noticed in our earlier black box match(sewer) when you shot me from underneath from the vent duct while I was bolting towards the black box. A little bit later I got lucky there with a devine path of downloading through that same piping channel. I was able to download for a while, thanks to the mighty guns of Ultima on my side

Very Good games yesterday.

Lun

Chris720

Be careful of Darthskr[WS], he was using a Masterton, Wolfe.44 and Last Act of Defiance all at Level 42. If you can't play fairly, DON'T PLAY AT ALL!!

All these hackers and cheaters must have one boring life if they have to hack a game to get any XP... you sad, sad people.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Kadabra

How do you guys keep finding the Pokemon? Do you try and join them, or is it all totally random?
Also we kinda have a no proxy policy for our members unless we think the other team can take it. I say kinda because I'm likely to use them when i get them, but not tactically putting them on doors, lobbing them across the map to random places to get the occasional amusing kill Also noob tubers are judged as being ablel to take proxies. they obviously like explosions

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

Chris720

@Kadabra And blowing themselves up.
Noobtuber: I'm getting shot at! point at floor with noobtube and shoot I lost AND gained a point!

But honestly, why do they do that?

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

lifesavedave

@tech i offered on the pokemon thread to have a gentlemans agreement to not use proxies on each other if we ever face each other again and I didn't get one taker. The couple posts i read said that they would just change there stratigies. So I guess just keep using them. I really like being able to use proxies when we are not MI6 on heros. I think it helps level the playing field. Also I have since changed my loadouts to protect myself against proxies since our last encounter with pokemon. I have minesweeper on a stratta and masterton loadout. So should I feel bad that the other team hasn't taken the same precautions and stop using them? Also since i do have minesweeper and you guys see me stop suddenly and throw a random grenade, STOP! I saw a couple of you guys run past me and dying due to proxy. Wish this game had chat.

@mathias sometimes lag causes me to dump an entire clip into an enemy before they die. This just happens sometime unfortunatly.

@Lun i'm a masterton junkie and have always loved the auto shotty from the very beggining of the game. I wasn't using it on BB because i was following ultimas lead. I saw he was using the stratta so i equiped the same. How sad was that sewers match. Between my three team mates they had zero objective points and only one kill. ONE KILL between three guys! What were they doing? Two of them got zero xp for the match and the other got 5 xp. wow.

Also I have no problem with anyone busting out the noobtube on a camping hero. I've done it plenty of times and think it's a viable stratigy. As long as your not noobtubing 24/7 in the match i think its cool.

@kadabra I know how crazy is it that we would have another 4x4 random match. Both within one week of each other.

@rdb i was trying your idea about throwing grenades over the building at the docks from the zuk catwalk. But instread i threw two proxies. What do you know by the time I jumped down and was heading towards the back alley +50xp popped on the screen! When bond is way far in the back of the alley he can be very difficult to kill. I was pretty excited to see that work.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I seen that livesavedave. I'm going to friend up DS drew as well but did tell him we wouldn't use proxys. So if you guys see them( and none of them are over 52 yet I believe) be nice and no proxys please. Everything else is fair game.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Kadabra

Feel free to use proxies against me, I have a minesweeping loadout ready for you. Ultima inspired that change Same goes for pokemon, I probably shouldn't speak for them but definitely the higher level (50+) pokemon don't need you to hold back. maybe the little ones but thats up to them to ask you. keep on mining

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

I think from now on any clan battles even if its just one we should not use proxys unless the other team has members with them as well.

there were some moments last night where i thought we were getting just as bad about proxies as some of the teams i had complained about before. that said, it wasn't exactly a one sided mine fight; they were so quick to toss remote mines that i don't think i died a single time as the hero by gunfire, it was pretty much remote mine frisbee all night. i thought it was fair to use the proxies against them since when someone's that good with remote mines they're not at much of a disadvantage.

that was against the pokemon guys last night. if i remember, one of the DS guys from a few nights ago was noob tubing which is why i was using them in that match, so if the guy wants us to put proxies away i'm glad to do it but they've got to lay off the kallos grenadier. also, if you guys object to me using them when playing as ourumov or trevelyan i can quit using them there, but in my opinion those guys deserve the extra help. i think it's fair there since you should expect the area around a hero to be fortified a little, even if it's not bond.

and ultima, yeah i had to put a masterton on. at close range i was definitely able to compete this time, but there were still moments where i'd shoot one of you 4 times or more from even a slight distance without a kill, which makes it feel useless or superpowered depending on whether someone is 5 or 15 feet away. i learned to use the wolfe down long hallways rather than blast away all the shotgun shells for nothing.

speaking of the wolfe, if you guys haven't noticed its sights are glitched and the gun shoots to the right of where it's aiming. don't line up shots with the center post, instead line them up so that the post on the right is below what you want to shoot. you'll see what i mean if you put your cursor on something and then go down the sights; the right post, not the center one, will be lined up with what you were aiming at.

the p99 is glitched too, it shoots much lower than it should. for that gun line your shots up so that what you want to shoot is just above the white bar on the bottom of the rear sight and just totally ignore the front post. maybe that'll help next time we do a pistols only match...

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ultima6605

@juan,lum srry for leaving todays match against the pokeman clan but my son had woken up from his nap and had to attend to him so yea good match tho did you win any games after i left?

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

lifesavedave

another pokemon match! How did it go?

Ultima how old is your son? Only child or do you have any other kids?

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ultima6605

@lifesaver well the pokeman match was earlier today it was me,lum and juan against hitchoman and i think slowbro and 2 others from pokemon i dont remember but it was a close game but we won that match after that 1 game i had to leave i dont know if juan or lum kept playing them and yea i only have one kid and hes 17months old.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

romulux

nice games everybody. i was really strict on the proxies aside from the ending one jungle match where the other guys hadn't spawned any heroes. it gets really annoying seeing their first hero spawn 15 seconds from the end of the match, it's pretty clear they were holding off on purpose, so i just started chucking them and actually got a kill. i was shooting right at their hero when the timer ran out, we lost 94-103... just another second and we would have won!

nice games afterward too tech. i had fun watching you storm the other team while playing as ourumov, the ballsiness of it was really funny. what's funnier is that you killed their hero and other teammates almost every time!. i got a double pistol kill on a couple of those guys after chasing them into a corner with my hawksman and it wasn't even license to kill mode. good stuff.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

Yeah romulux that jungle match sucked. I had my daughter sleeping next to me the whole time we were playing last night. She hasn't been sleeping well for a week now so she was tossing and turning a lot during that match. She twice hit my controller and killed me. One of those times she separated the Wii remote just so that it disconnected and when I put it back in I accidentally moved the controller just enough to give me a slight pull to the left. Didn't realize that for about a minute until I stood still and then didn't stop moving. That got me kill as well when I had to disconnect it and recenter the analog controller. Yes i know excuses excuses!!

Yeah sometimes I get sick of camping in one room as the hero and need to venture out and get me some kills since I sit there and watch you guys rack them up while I sit there. Plus you know me run in, shoot first, ask questions later! Didn't you like when I was doing that on docks as well with Zukovski!

Anyways good times last night. I felt bad for that one Pokemon player that I was going to back out of that last match but he quit in the lobby so I didn't have to. I knew he wouldn't host quit so I stayed around for a few to see if some of his teammates were going to join and help him out. I didn't want to keep slaughtering him anymore after last one. Plus he must have been a junior Pokemon or a second account one at that level.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Matthias

Kadabra wrote:

How do you guys keep finding the Pokemon? Do you try and join them, or is it all totally random?
Also we kinda have a no proxy policy for our members unless we think the other team can take it. I say kinda because I'm likely to use them when i get them, but not tactically putting them on doors, lobbing them across the map to random places to get the occasional amusing kill Also noob tubers are judged as being ablel to take proxies. they obviously like explosions

i know you... do you mind if I add you? and your clan members are they all english?

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

Matthias

Ill be on in an half hour... i've added everyone... pls add me. Who's with me?

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

Lun

ultima6605 wrote:

@juan,lum srry for leaving todays match against the pokeman clan but my son had woken up from his nap and had to attend to him so yea good match tho did you win any games after i left?

I'm not sure if Juan kept playing or not, but i dropped out to see if someone else that you knew was joining the clan. First time playing with Juan tho and this guy is not bad, I say as I joined in he had a pretty good round in nightclub. Couldn't join back with him since I don't have his FC

In regards to the matches last night, there were a couple of times in Facility & Archives where I was about to rage quit, but I hung in there even though in Heros/Facility this kid Max and one of their other guys were tubing me constantly. I noticed at the end of the game Max had a total of 4 kills the whole match, all of them against me, all of them Grenadier. God, even that kid Chuckels who was playing with us had a better score than me I picked it up in some of the later rounds when Tech had come on.

@Tech, in the first few maps we played you were doing awesome, even better than Ultima. Congratualtions of playing some of the best GE i have witnessed! Yeesh, some of the opposing team in Industrial must have been avenging some previous defeats or something because I was thinking back to a specific occurence towards the end of the game. It was on the back side of the large middle flooring, the one with a symmetrical flooring directly below - if i can remember it was two enemies hopping over the close by upstairs railing and one other guy rounding a corner fullspeed-guns-a-blazing (I was hiding in the nearby indented walls). By the time I could get a decent shot off, it was already too late. I then made a run for it to pick up your strata/got two of em'.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Lun

@[NL] I have finally achieved a level 41 in our games last night!

Lun

Matt96

@ALL is there anyone I haven't added yet, please let me know so i can add you.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

MacLeoid

@Ultima, Nerrel and Juan

Good games tonight, My daughter was asleep on me while we were playing tonight. She's 3 months old and has now decided that when I'm home the only place she can sleep is on my chest. Fortunately she's impervious to the wii-mote jiggling. Playing with 2 level 56's (Juan your no slouch either) is a very differant Heroes experience. I've never had so few deaths in archives, everytime my back was exposed one of you guys was on the enemy like a wasp to jam! If anyones' up for some conflict i'm away back on after I finish my ciggy, just hit me up with an invite.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.