Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

Good games tonight romulux and livesavedave. We each took are turns at the number one spot all night. I haven't seen it that even in a long time. Usually its all romulux at the top a majority of the time. Got about 20000 experience to go and finally will have the next weapon. I should also have all my weapons upgraded.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

livesavedave was in charge tonight. he lived up to his name too, i ran out of ammo a couple times and he ran by and shot the guy i was fighting . i was not so on it... i didn't play much the past few nights and i got rusty fast.

i'm still trying to find a gun that works in goldeneye. i liked the stauger because you never have to reload but it's so weak if you don't get a headshot and it's hard to use long range... the anova kills fast but sprays bad and runs out of ammo all the time. i thought the terralite would be great but it has to reload a lot too without high cap mags. back to headshotting with the stauger, i guess!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Yeah it almost seems like who gets lucky and finds the most bad guys gets the top spot. Some stages I'm running around and can't find anyone and then the next stage I'm swarmed with people. Good job tech in grinding out those crummy weopons!

Thanks for the compliment romulux! Learning everything from playing with you guys!

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

Watch it moppit! I'm trying to get the proficiency OK. Its not easy.

Just use a Silencer, Flash/Smoke, Heavy Hitter and Snap Shot. Get it done in no time. Once you get use to the weakness of the gun it becomes quite fun to play around with.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Nayr-WaR

Hey guys I just got this game today,after Demon BEGGED me to

I've added my code to my sig, hopefully I can play with some of you

One question: what controller do you recommend and why? (I did not get the CC pro)

Edited on by Nayr-WaR

NNID: Nayr96

Chris720

XtremeBlitz wrote:

Hey guys I just got this game today,after Demon BEGGED me to

I've added my code to my sig, hopefully I can play with some of you

One question: what controller do you recommend and why? (I did not get the CC pro)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!
Since you've mainly played them with dual analog, you can just use the CC or Gamecube Controller. But the Wii Remote is more highly recommended since its far more fluid.

I'll add you immediately!

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

Im trying the Wii Remote on campaing to get used to controls, they work fine but could take some getting used to, i'll go online when I finish this mission

Chris720

XtremeBlitz wrote:

Im trying the Wii Remote on campaing to get used to controls, they work fine but could take some getting used to, i'll go online when I finish this mission

It doesn't take too long getting used to the controls, it feels more natural to me using the Wii Remote like a gun opposed to two sticks.

I can't wait to play with you! I'm online now, so I'll be having a few games on Team Conflict or something.

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

Sure, i'll suck but... I bet you all sucked when you started! (except i'll be the suckiest...)

Chris720

XtremeBlitz wrote:

Sure, i'll suck but... I bet you all sucked when you started! (except i'll be the suckiest...)

We all sucked at some point, but we all learned and got better.

YouTube

Martijzzzz

I use a CCPro, there for i used a GCController...
I LOVE the CCPRO

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Chris720

I'm finally level 36! Oh yeah! Haven't tried out Light Foot yet... but by the looks of what people are saying about it, it sounds like it doesn't work lol.

Good games XtremeBlitz, you're getting good with the Wiimote+Nunchuk pretty quick.

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

Thanks, it's actually easier than I expected!

Looks like finding games can be hard...

Chris720

XtremeBlitz wrote:

Thanks, it's actually easier than I expected!

Looks like finding games can be hard...

It's been hard finding games the past 3-4 days for some reason... I think the majority have moved on to Black Ops. D:
I wouldn't be surprised, GE online isn't as good as BO online to be honest...

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

BO is better on the 360(at the moment, but i've only played about 6 GE matches but im not sure about wii, even though I think the wii got the same stuff as the others with BO,

Edited on by Nayr-WaR

Chris720

I found a game in GoldenGun, and I think as soon as the host saw "[NL]Demon720 has joined the game" he went "Oh shi-, it's NL, QUIT!"

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

We are famous for killing!! hahaha

Chris720

Its Lifesaver! Oh yeah, now we're gonna pwn them nubs with an NL thressome. (that sounded wrong btw)

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

Stupid host....

I did really bad on the snow map

Chris720

XtremeBlitz wrote:

Stupid host....

I did really bad on the snow map

You're still in the learning part, so no problem dude. I don't know how we lost though... we were killing them left, right and centre.

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.