Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 10,277

lifesavedave

I'll join you guys for awhile.

Blitz, welcome to NL! I put your code in already.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

lifesavedave

Sorry for quiting but my game kept freezing up.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Nayr-WaR

Just got D/c'd :/

Back on now though, waiting to join ur game

NNID: Nayr96

Chris720

Oh sorry Blitz, I left to invite you, then I saw your name.

Need 2 more kills with the Masterton... typical.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

romulux wrote:

livesavedave was in charge tonight. he lived up to his name too, i ran out of ammo a couple times and he ran by and shot the guy i was fighting . i was not so on it... i didn't play much the past few nights and i got rusty fast.

i'm still trying to find a gun that works in goldeneye. i liked the stauger because you never have to reload but it's so weak if you don't get a headshot and it's hard to use long range... the anova kills fast but sprays bad and runs out of ammo all the time. i thought the terralite would be great but it has to reload a lot too without high cap mags. back to headshotting with the stauger, i guess!

You can use the terralite with the high cap. That's what I always use. I'm looking forward to the new weapons but your making me nervous about how good you have to be with them. I might just stick with the terralite after I'm done with the proficiency.

You know what was funny about the games we had last night was not one of us ran away with a hugh victory. We all I believe had no less then 10 kills and are random noob had 0 to 2 kills. Did you guy notice that as well. I went to save livesavedave a couple of times last night cus I seen someone following him and before I could get there he turned around and finished him. Good job watching your own back.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

X_MxTnk_X

You can use the terralite with the high cap. That's what I always use. I'm looking forward to the new weapons but your making me nervous about how good you have to be with them. I might just stick with the terralite after I'm done with the proficiency.

i use the ivana sometimes, and it is a pain to kill someone with. it unloads a clip in less than 3 seconds, and i find it impossible to aim it and hit them lol, tbh the strata and even the anova are better than it imo

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

X_MxTnk_X

im coming on right now, ill add everyone i haven't, and @rdb, it said i already entered your code but your not on my list

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Chris720

Camping little turds in Memorial... don't they have anything better to do than camp somewhere? T_T
Then Varghen spray... I think the Varghen is worse than the P90 in CoD... and they're both pretty much the same.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

X_MxTnk_X

we should all use www.nintendolife.com/chat while we play so we know whats up

Nayr-WaR

Ok, and yeah that memorial game, some camper killed me like... 6 times :/

Aviator

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

or you could use tinychat so you don't spam the chat with goldeneye talk

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

X_MxTnk_X

Aviator wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

or you could use tinychat so you don't spam the chat with goldeneye talk

pssh we dont spamm. just excessive whispering.

but yeah tinychat could work too.

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Aviator

http://tinychat.com/goldeneyenintendolife

There you go, made one for you.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

X_MxTnk_X

there was already one made lol, but okay.

Nayr-WaR

Lol we weren't even saying anything

X_MxTnk_X

i knoww, guess he just doesn't like me

but i don't see why we shouldn't use it anyway lol

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Nayr-WaR

MxTnk.... you just banned me...
I was Donkey

Edited on by Nayr-WaR

X_MxTnk_X

XtremeBlitz wrote:

MxTnk.... you just banned me...

unless you were donkey, it didn't happen

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.