Forums

Topic: What Games Do We Want?

Posts 101 to 120 of 166

faint

Well if people are going to throw out crazy impossible titles then I want a full remake of lunar and an hd remastered cotton collection.

Edited on by faint

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Joeynator3000

Monster Hunter Frontier, because it'll never make it over here...and since the Switch is region free....yeah, you know where I'm going with this. lol
(hopefully someone will be able to make a fan patch for the Switch version that translates everything...)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NaviAndMii

faint wrote:

Well if people are going to throw out crazy impossible titles then I want a full remake of lunar and an hd remastered cotton collection.

If we're going really crazy - I'll go for Kirby vs. Predator!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

mav-i-am

NaviAndMii wrote:

faint wrote:

Aliens vs Pred vs Marines vs Kirby, the FPS.

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Nintendo Network ID: mav-i-am | Twitter:

NaviAndMii

mav-i-am wrote:

NaviAndMii wrote:

faint wrote:

It'd be a crazy, unexpected direction for the Kirby franchise to take...but I'm not gonna pretend I wouldn't buy it!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

mav-i-am

NaviAndMii wrote:

mav-i-am wrote:

NaviAndMii wrote:

faint wrote:

in Kirby, no one can hear you scream............
(I would pre order it too)

It'd be a crazy, unexpected direction for the Kirby franchise to take...but I'm not gonna pretend I wouldn't buy it!

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Late

@JoeDiddley Well, there's at least some hope for a new Ouendan game. Here's an article from almost a year ago.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Canadian_Ronin

There are certain characters that aren't owned by Nintendo by are so identified with Nintendo they might as well be. I'd love see to Nintendo either purchase some of these characters or licence them:

Mega Man - like Metroid I'd like see a new retro-style Mega Man game, and a push in a new direction for the franchise. I wouldn't go full Maverick Hunter with the series, but I think there are some interesting ideas there. I actually think the 1st person/Side scrolling switch game play of Other M could/would work for Mega Man.

Canadian_Ronin

rk3388

From Nintendo:
I want a NEW adventure-style IP from Nintendo
New Metroid (Insta-buy)
New DK Country (insta-buy)
New Earthbound (I can dream)
Mario Kart 9 and Smash Bros in a few years time so we can get meaningful additions to the roster
-NEW Main-Stream Pokemon Game (Insta-Buy)

Third Party:
Psychonauts 2
Rocket League
Beyond Good & Evil 2 (I don't know if this is happening or not)
Bayonetta 3
Follow-Up to Okami (I can dream more)

Edit:
-New Kid Icarus Game
-2D Mario with reinvigorated graphics (not sticking to the typical graphics seen since DS/Wii)
-Animal Crossing with new ideas thrown in

Edited on by rk3388

rk3388

mav-i-am

I wonder if you could bring a bit of Pokemon Go to Animal Crossing, use Pokestops to gain something in game?

Just to reinforce the "where ever" aspect of the switch.

Switch games list,

Canadian_Ronin

subpopz wrote:

@Canadian_Ronin I know what you mean with some of those characters and franchises. It still irks me to see Killer Instinct on a non-Nintendo system.
As for Mega Man, all Capcom needs to do is put a bit of effort into a new Mega Man game. Not even a lot. They seem to think they need to reinvent the wheel to make Mega Man relevant again.
Look at the fan-made Mega Man 2.5d. That game is awesome. Its classic Mega Man with just enough tweaks to make it feel new. Imagine the reaction had Capcom revealed they had made a game like that for Switch. Minds would have been blown.

That why I'd like to see Nintendo get involved. Either buy the character (unlikely) or make a deal with Capcom where Nintendo develops the games, and splits profits with Capcom (think Sony and Marvel with Spider-Man).

Castlevania would be another franchise I'd like to see get this treatment. Konami isn't even that interested in making games anymore so maybe the brand could be bought. Its a brand that is so identified with Nintendo....it just makes sense that Nintendo should own it or get the games made. I'm not sure how the franchise should be updated (the relaunch a few years ago isn't it) but re-starting the franchise with a modern version of the first game where you play Simon, fight Dracula and other horror monsters would/could be fantastic.

Edited on by Canadian_Ronin

Canadian_Ronin

Canadian_Ronin

Also, the Seiken Densetsu Collection (in North America).

I'd go a step further - work with SquareEnix to continue the Mana series as a Nintendo exclusive series.

Edited on by Canadian_Ronin

Canadian_Ronin

mav-i-am

I would love to see Nintendo buy a big chunk of Capcom if I am honest.

Switch games list,

Canadian_Ronin

mav-i-am wrote:

I would love to see Nintendo buy a big chunk of Capcom if I am honest.

In fantasy land, yes. When taking the franchise's I think Capcom would realisticlly consider selling or licencing out.....I'd say Mega Man, Breath of Fire & Ghosts and Goblins would be the ones I'd like see to see Nintendo either buy or work with Capcom to develop and publish.

Canadian_Ronin

BigBadJohn

The Secret of Monkey Island 2: Le Chucks Revenge! anyone?

SW-5512-0541-9236

Name the movie quote "Toolshed!"

Luffymcduck

Windjammers!!! There's been quite a few Neo Geo games on Switch since launch, time for Windjammers. That one saw a release on japanese Wii Shop but was pulled from there at the ened of 2013. Windjammers is available on PS4 and Vita, Switch port next please... unless the game is exclusive for PS platforms or something which would suck since they didn't release it for PS3 (as the only PS platforms I have are PS1 and PS3).

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

cyrex

Monster hunter
Mario
Metroid
Another zelda

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
Switch : SW-1239-7762-0605

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.