Forums

Topic: What Games Do We Want?

Posts 161 to 166 of 166

Canadian_Ronin

Octane wrote:

Because it kinda worked for Zelda, doesn't mean every franchise should be the same. I wouldn't mind an open world Metroid game, but please, leave breakable weapons out of it. I don't want it to be Zelda: Metroid Edition.

Yes because a few shared elements = the same game. We all know how GTA, Saints Row, Lego Undercover, and sleep dogs are basically the same game.

DefHalan wrote:

I don't think Open World works for Metroid. The story telling would suffer. The importance of upgrades would be diminished. I think sandbox worlds would work better. A couple different worlds you can visit and those world as open to a degree, but require certain upgrades found on different worlds to get to certain locations. (Didn't MP3 kinda have that to a degree?)

You're right that is/should be an element of Metroid - but it can be incorporated into an open world structure.

Edited on by Canadian_Ronin

Canadian_Ronin

mav-i-am

If we are "Blue sky thinking" (other BS management terms are available) for Metroid.

I want an Elite crossed with BotW type game tied together with missions, with multiple missions being open at the same time, but consequences for not completing missions.

So "Dave" the space pirate has been naughty enough to be pushed onto Samus's list, she mean while is busy doing other stuff, he keeps pirating and ends up adding murder to his list of naughties and Samus gets a black mark against her.

That would be both awesome and almost impossible to do I imagine.

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Nintendo Network ID: mav-i-am | Twitter:

mav-i-am

Sir_Deadly wrote:

@mav-i-am yes but alot of people didnt buy a wii u but probably​ bought a switch and missed out. You dont have to buy them if u dont need them. This list is simply for people who missed out on wii u and this is also including more content on the game I mentioned.

14 million did buy a WiiU, also one of the things aimed at MS is very few of the games are exclusives, why aim to do the same thing on the Switch?

Especially as a good chunk of the 14 million will be "core" Nintendo fans!

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Nintendo Network ID: mav-i-am | Twitter:

DeathByStarfish

@mav-i-am just because 14 million bought a wii u doesn't mean they are switch owners especially since they did a limited production launch. Plus alot of those​ wii u owners could have traded in there wii u to get that switch snd might wanna play the great lineup of ganes that released on wii u. Idk why youbare speaking of ms so yea...

Edited on by DeathByStarfish

DeathByStarfish

Nintendo Network ID: xxsirdeadlyxx | Twitter:

Jhena

Something in the veins of elder scrolls, Fallout, thief or dishonored where i can sneak around and enjoy the world at a slow pace. I think its really satisfying to loot and sneak in first person view. For now its kinda like my favourite type of game. So im looking forward to prey.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Blobby

I want ni no kuni from PS3. It would fit in really well with the switch since it would look amazing with good graphics and it would have an anime style (which I really like). It would also be another great rpg but, if they do actually do this idea don't make it a sequel and if they do have the original for sale aswell. I hope somebody takes this into consideration.

Blobby

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.