Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,081 to 37,100 of 37,649

GeeEmm

All doom and gloom for Nintendo huh. LOL
Really want to get stuck into Bendy ATIM, but Warframe...ohhh Warframe.
Has anyone played ATV Drifts vs Tricks? Looks pretty decent.

GeeEmm

Grumblevolcano

All a console needs to do well is have a hardware bundle with exclusive Fortnite items well stocked

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ReaderRagfish

Besides eshop cards and digital games, is there anything good related to the Switch that costs between $10-20?

Edited on by ReaderRagfish

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Grumblevolcano

The Switch news section does confirm the 3 Mages in Kirby Star Allies are unlocked via certain conditions in the new update which likely means completing Another Dimension. So there you have it, Star Allies has grown quite a lot since its launch in March and it seems like the update next week is the last one.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Cobalt

@Ralizah said : "Interesting. It's almost like some massively successful third party game released on both systems in the same month. I wonder what that could be...

Anyway, these are good numbers for a system that hasn't had a hit game in quite a while. Interest in Switch is steady. I can only imagine how good the holiday season will be!"

I thought Mario Party 10 was a hit game !
I thought Dark Souls remastered was a hit game !
I thought Starlink with Fox Mc Cloud was a hit game !
I thought Warrior Orochi 4 was a hit game !
I thought Valkyria Chronicles 4 was a hit game !
I thought The World ends with you was a hit game !
I thought Overcooked 2 was a hit game !
I thought Megaman 11 was a hit game !

So basically if I say there are no hit games in quite a while on Switch, people here make a list like I did just above (Mario Party, Dark Souls, Starlink etc...) and when I show hardware results with only Nintendo's system in regression, people here explain that there were no hit games in quite a while... o_O

Seriously ! LOL

Edited on by Cobalt

Cobalt

JaxonH

@Cobalt
Dont be obtuse.

Those are all great games, and exciting games, and certainly will sell some...

But none of those carry the sales weight of massive AAA properties like Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, Red Dead, etc. And nobody every claimed they did. You, on the other hand, repeatedly beat the drum of how nobody wants ports, then proceed to claim said ports should be pushing as much as Red Dead or CoD. You just turn the table to however it suits you at any given time.

Just give it up man. People are in it for the games. Nobody here gives a flip about Switch releases like Dark Souls and Diablo not having the same sales impact, because they're still just as good as games. I know you think everyone has a fanboy mindset like yourself and is gonna get in a tuff over sales numbers, but nobody cares dude.

Great games are coming to Switch, Switch is doing well even despite not having all the massive sales juggernauts pushing other systems (and even still keeps a distance beyond X1). That's the extent people care. Move along. Stop trying to convince people Switch is in trouble or that Mario Party and Dark Souls and Diablo on Switch should be selling 15-30m units like the multiplats on other systems.

You're just insufferable.

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Diablo 3, Monster Hunter Gen Ult, Dark Souls, World of Final Fantasy, TWEWY
3DS:
PS4/PSVR:
Vita:
X1: Red Dead Redemption 2
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

HobbitGamer

Octane wrote:

Untitled

I think my cold heart just smiled.

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

redd214

"Never argue with a fool. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Use the ignore button guys, works wonders

Friend Code: SW-6622-7227-4707

PikPi

Just started warframe on the switch. It's a very beautiful and fun game

PikPi

-Green-

Hey everybody. Anything interesting happening in the Switch world as of late? I’ve been pretty busy lately.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

HobbitGamer

@-Green- Pokemon, Warframe, a few indies. Waiting for Dec 7 still. The usual, haha.

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

BrainOfGrimlock

@-Green- my switch battery got down to 9% last night - that was pretty hairy? I asked Pikachu to throw a thundershock or two to get us back in double digits but he told me to “jog on” for having picked Eevee originally... Where was Zapdos when I needed him? No doubt at that flipping power plant. Again. By the time 5% rolled around I’d double slapped some knowledge into my own face and realised my charger was but a pokeballs throw away. Pikachu has been sentenced to 15 years in box 4.

I don’t think anything else has happened? Anyone?

BrainOfGrimlock

HobbitGamer

@BrainOfGrimlock This is fantastic 😂
Side note, why doesn’t Celadon sell Insulin? I swear all my Pokémon are going to be diabetic from my candy sessions

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Delibheel

Don't worry. The candy is sugar free.

It's actually not candy at all, just bitter, colorful medicine.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ralizah

Oh man, Cobalt (I'm not @-ing him anymore if he's just going to troll), I WISH Valkyria Chronicles 4 was a hit game. I just finished it yesterday (not completed, apparently there's oodles of post-game content, but just got the end credits), and I'm in love. Very much my GOTY, and, if a few more annoyances from the first game had been ironed out, I'd call it one of my top 20 games overall. As it stands, though, I absolutely adore it.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

JaxonH

So, when Switch numbers are below PS, Cobalt is the first person you'll hear it from. He's on it. Ink hasn't even dried and he's copied and pasted into 3 different forums.

But when the tables are turned... where is he? Why am I not hearing about this from our sales-addicted compadre? Why is it when the tables are turned, he's nowhere to be found? That's more than a little hypocritical, wouldn't you agree?

One single week in Japan mops the floor with the net differences of other regions for an entire month. Why isn't this being broadcast from every rooftop by the C word (gonna avoid the name, dont wanna summon him like Beetlejuice). I make this post not because I care about sales, but to make evident the hypocrisy of trolling.

Media Create JP hardware Latest Week

Switch – 200,850
PS4 – 8,922
PS4 Pro – 8,867
New 2DS LL – 4,189
Vita – 1,877
New 3DS LL – 1,788
2DS – 622
Xbox One X – 119
Xbox One – 45

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING