Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,061 to 37,080 of 69,981

FragRed

For anyone who has noticed the change in thread name, I am pretty certain it's all thanks to @Octaine - I mean, who else knows more about Nintendo and their hardware than him

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

DarkRula

@ReaderRagfihs There's a neat mod you can do where a user takes the Swatch off the loop and inserts it into something resembling a piece of armour for the lower arm. By doing this, you can also fit a battery that sits on the underside of the arm to make your Swatch last for months without needing a recharge.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

gcunit

CurryPowderKeg79 wrote:

Nintendo has stated the will replace Switch batteries for free

Have they? I don't recall hearing that. Have you got a source?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

ThanosReXXX

redd214 wrote:

@ThanosReXXX quite an accurate prediction, can you tell me what the lotto numbers for tonight will be lol

Nah, I absolutely suck at gambling and sports predictions. Reverse-engineered video game console predictions, on the other hand...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@DarkRula No way!! I need that. Then I can unhook my Swatch’s extension cord from grandpa’s pacemaker

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

LadyCharlie

some people say Swatches are back in style.
I say Swatches never went out of style.

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

Grumblevolcano

Smash 2.0.0 and Splatoon 2 4.4.0 are out now.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

Smash 2.0.0 patch is live.

It adds Piranha Plant.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

Mario Tennis Aces update confirmed for 1st February around 1am UK time with the main things being court selection screen for free play and swing mode as well as a hosted matches option for online/LAN. There's other things too like balancing and the return of the Boo co-op challenge (the one from the September Direct).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

GeoChrome

Untitled

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Heavyarms55

Hey, did anyone else have issues downloading the 7.0.0 update? It only took about 10 minutes for me, but it stopped 3 times. If I hadn't been paying attention, it would have just sat there. It said it lost connection with the server. Which is bizarre to me, because I have never had internet issues before and it seemed fine once it finished.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

GeoChrome

@Heavyarms55 Nope, the system restart + update took less than a minute for me. And that’s with the terrible WiFi of the U.S.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Heavyarms55

@GyroZeppeli Weird. I wonder if I just happened to pick a bad time to update. Or maybe my router is starting to have issues.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

Mine has been updated yesterday in 1 minute.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

No issues on my updates, Swatch or Smush Bris. Maybe it was just traffic, with all those maintenance windows going on.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Darksiders on Swatch! Woot woot! Man, we don't even need a Direct at this rate. It's like little morsels of happiness every few days.

#MudStrongs

TuVictus

Ah and I just played through the first one for the first time last month. Now I wonder if I should wait for 2 to come instead of finishing on my PS4

TuVictus

Kova

This port is almost as ridiculous as Assassins creed. Yeah port all the worst games. Dont port Zeldas and Marios.

Thank you Nintendo.

Kova

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic