Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 28,461 to 28,480 of 70,081

DarkRula

Yeah, I tried searching up letsgoeevee without the pokemon before it, and for some reason Go Daddy have it. At least, I think it was Go Daddy.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

link3710

@Aozz101x Nah, I was serious, though I wasn't actually looking for them. I was just being too lazy to look back in the thread.

link3710

Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

NEStalgia

@Aozz101x I read that link.....and then I noticed the name of the tip submitter.... (╯°□°)╯

NEStalgia

Aozz101x

UBOOT (reminds me of steel diver.) is heading to switch

https://www.gonintendo.com/stories/309193-uboot-coming-to-swi...

1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

JaxonH

We’re committed to continued improvements to the game to give you the best experience possible and will soon release a patch for the Nintendo Switch. The patch has been submitted to Nintendo and the process for deployment usually takes two weeks. In the meantime, we ask that players continue to only use the first three save positions (not including the auto-save). You can find more details on safely moving to your first three save slots here.

Included in the upcoming Switch patch:

Resolved an infinite loading screen that might occur when entering the D-Mobile building.
Fixed an issue that caused some players’ save files to be reset.
Fixed a possible freeze if the player starts the Danger Deck DLC.
Fixed a freeze that may occur when skipping a cinematic at the New Kid’s parents’ door.
Resolved various minor bugs.

We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience as we finalize this title update. We will update this thread to announce the final date for the patch!

-Ubisoft (South Park The Fractured But Whole)

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

MsJubilee

lol can't believe they released SouthPark in such an awful state on the Switch.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Pazzo-TheFool

One has to wonder if they played through the release build.

They should have, but can these things get messed up in release?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Anti-Matter

redd214 wrote:

Go Vacation announced, coming 7/27

Looks to be a mini game collection of sorts. But man when I saw the picture in the tweet I IMMEDIATELY thought it was Pokémon lol

WHAAATT...??!!
Yay....!!!
I hope it will be an HD Remake from Wii, because the Trees and Furnitures on Wii version looked soooo.... Poor design.

Anti-Matter

TuVictus

I'm appreciating these random game announcements this week. Hopefully it means their E3 will be packed with lots of new or unseen stuff

TuVictus

Spoony_Tech

So Bandi/Namco does have some exclusive games in the works! @JaxonH

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

@Spoony_Tech
I'm surprised. That's awesome though.

Game actually looks fun, too. Which I rarely say about games like that

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH I was ready to bash Nintendo for not leaving the past behind and doing another Mii type game but then realized it wasn't fully them. Then I actually watched the trailer and was pleasantly surprised.

Did anybody else see Ridge Racer there towards the end??!!

Oh btw, I picked up 2 copies of South Park yesterday at BB. Out the door $68. One fore me and one for my brother. Couldn't pass that price up. I will wait to really get into it when the patch goes live.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DarkRula

That grinding on the rail part reminded me of just about every 3D boost Sonic game.
The game does look good and will be pulling at me for a purchase. This is exactly the kind of thing I've been calling out for.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Aozz101x

looks interesting, but they didn't say it was a remake or a new game .
i'll likely buy it.

1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2

Anti-Matter

@Aozz101x
I saw some Animals.
Those animals were Never before seen on Wii version.
So, i guess it will be HD Remake with some Minor changes (Gameplay control, not using Wiimotes anymore but by Joy Cons) & some New things exclusively for Switch version.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic