Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 21,901 to 21,920 of 31,673

Octane

@GrailUK Thanks! No lists though! I'm curious about the rest as well.

Octane

link3710

Why do sites seem to be incapable of posting the full data set for people? Some sort of NDA? That said, what was show was rather interesting, especially with Nintendo's hardware dominance. We'll see how that goes with a new console launch this month however, I'd presume they'll lose their strangle hold for a month at least.

link3710

GrailUK

@link3710 I'm gonna predict XX beats the Pro / PS4 but not the Switch. (N.B I'm ALWAYS wrong!)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

link3710

@GrailUK I'd join you in that bet for NA. In EU It'll probably beat the Switch but not the PS4 sales juggernaut and of course in Japan, it won't even rank most likely. They probably won't even send enough stock that way for it to rank even if it did sell miraculously well.

link3710

GrailUK

@link3710 Totally agree

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Inertiacreep

Ok obviously this forum mod keeps censoring my posts and everybody is to stupid to realize what hate speech is or to actually see what happens in the first 5 minutes idk who the hell thinks I'm trying to defend Nazis when I'm talking about hate speech...

Inertiacreep

Knuckles-Fajita

How would us Nintendo gamers know what happens in the first 5 minutes when we don't have the game yet?

Sign up for the NL Inklings Splatoon 2 Tournament on July 7th: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Spoony_Tech

@Inertiacreep So I just watched the part I'm sure you're referring to. I don't see what your problem was with it? We're talking about the late 40s early 50s here and I'm sure that scene played out in homes in America in that time period. We are talking about one mans view in a game right? That was a very racist time period and the game reflects that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

PLATINUM7

@Inertiacreep
*looks up first 15 minutes
So what? It's still not like Bethesda is saying it's ok. Hate speech exists and portraying characters that are racist isn't an act of discrimination in itself. From the context you're made to see just how bad it is and the person spitting out all the hate is shown to be a ****. I don't see how in anyway this game is promoting this kind of behaviour. If anything it's just highlighting problems that actually do exist and utilises the first person perspetive to provide empathy for the fear it induces in people. Bethesda's pretty much just condemned the act but let it up to people to see how bad it is for themselves.

Edited on by PLATINUM7

PLATINUM7

3DS Friend Code: 1246-8735-0293 | Nintendo Network ID: PLATINUM7

Spoony_Tech

@YummyHappyPills I'm beginning to wonder if Amazon is one of the retailers that Nintendo is cracking down on? It's odd they're not getting a lot of games as of late this not being the only one.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Looks like Funimation's app may show up on the Switch soon, they said we should hear a status update next week. (they have been waiting for Nintendo to send them an SDK)

OorWullie

Sony paying Amazon to under stock Nintendo games and make 3rd party games hard to find in search?How low can they go!

I'm not being serious.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Knuckles-Fajita

@OorWullie Amazon US does seem to have issues showing Switch games from what I hear. UK is fine though.

@JaxonH Cool. I don't particularly care that much, was just posting a link. Wrestling ain't my jam.

Sign up for the NL Inklings Splatoon 2 Tournament on July 7th: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

OorWullie

NBA 2K18 has received a pretty big discount in the UK Eshop. The base version 30%,the middle version 40% and the most expensive version 20%.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic