Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 21,881 to 21,900 of 69,995

TuVictus

Considering their servers crippled with wii u Christmas purchase, I can't imagine the damage the amount of switches must be doing.

Got axiom verge special edition as a surprise from the bf. I love it!

TuVictus

Lroy

Mario Odyssey, Arms, Pro Controller and the DLC pack for Snipper Clips all opened today! Also got the Sega Arcade Classics Volume 1 book from Hardcore Gaming 101 and a cool videogame quiz card game among other gaming related goodies. Not had a chance to get action on anything though yet as my son has been playing Rocket League against his new Switch owning cousin and playing Mario Odyssey non-stop. He's having a fantastic day, lol!

Merry Christmas all 👍

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Haruki_NLI

Got Morphite on Switch. My only Switch related gift this year.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

SKTTR

Got chocolate and hugs and stuff.

For my dog I got a shelter. She got very comfortable in there crumbling lots of snacks and emitting billions of white winterfur.

Umm, yeah I got all my christmas presents early, sorry was a bad kid. Destiny bound to do evil things every day.
Xenoblade 2, Skyrim, L.A. Noire, DOOM, Super Mario Odyssey... ripped them out of the giftwraps to play them Day 1.

That was my actual number one Christmas wish. To play all these games. Before christmas. Day one.

This Is The Police was an actual present though. Thank you, whoever sent this to me!

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

JaxonH

Merry Christmas!

Gave my brother Skyrim, DOOM, Mario Rabbids and Resident Evil Revelations Collection for Switch. I thought that was a pretty impressive gift given the total value... but my brother got me a freaking Occulus Rift for Christmas... wow! He's been raving about it ever since he got one, says it's way better than PSVR. I was hooking it up but realized I only had one HDMI port on the back of my computer and I was using that to run to my television. So I'm waiting on an order for a DVI to HDMI adapter before I can actually finish setting it up.

@NEStalgia
Thought I might tag you on this since you seem to like VR

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

3dg3d3m0n

New switch today along with Zelda which I'm loving. Managed to get Steamworld dig and Gorogoa before the store crashed.
Next up will be ARMS
Amazing device

3dg3d3m0n

IceClimbers

Got Super Mario Odyssey and the Zelda Switch case. I'm happy!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MsJubilee

Eshop is down. Must be a bunch of new Switch owners trying to access the shop at the same time.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

GrailUK

Awww...Gratz to everyone who got a Switch for Chrimbo! Here's to an awesome 2018

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

EvilLucario

Man the paid online will come as soon as Half-Life 3 comes out lul.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@KirbyTheVampire Would that technically be a delay though? While we have assumed it would be earlier, Nintendo did only say 2018.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

@KirbyTheVampire
Think what happened is, it said Fall 2017, and they just replaced 2017 with 2018 and forgot to remove the "Autumn" part of it.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if it took til the fall.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

kobashi100

MsJubilee wrote:

Eshop is down. Must be a bunch of new Switch owners trying to access the shop at the same time.

Back up now. Just bought enter the Gungeon from the Russian eshop for £4.50

kobashi100

DarkRula

Hope you all enjoy whatever Switch-y goodness you may have all got for Christmas. As for me, nothing new. Might treat myself to something in the near future though, as I'm hoping for some interesting stuff to come during the first two months of 2018.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

antster1983

Downloaded Namco Museum with a 50% discount before the servers went crash boom bang. Apart from that, no games as gifts (unless you count the Monopoly Gamer board game)

antster1983

Switch Friend Code: SW-7169-0993-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: antster1983 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

I can't believe this, 1-2-Switch has re-entered the UK eshop charts at 11th knocking Xenoblade 2 out of the top 15.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano

Nintendo must have known something we don't. Honestly I think it's just selling because the idea of having mini-games to play with others is appealing, not because the game itself is that appealing.

NEStalgia

@JaxonH haha very cool! I've never even seen a rift in person.....psvr is pretty impressive on its own so i can scarcely imagine what that can do! So much for the anti pc post i haven't replied to yet (technically i agree with you on all that except where x1x is concerned.)

Enjoy your new toy.... I'll be curious to hear your impressions of it vs.psvr after you've grown accustomed to it!

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic