Posts 13,181 to 13,200 of 69,997

Eric258

No haven't had this issue

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

Spoony_Tech

Glad I dropped that argument because it was like I was beating my head against the wall. Keep up the good fight thought @skywake and @kkslider5552000.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

KirbyTheVampire

I hope it's good. I'd definitely be down for some Harvest Moon.

KirbyTheVampire

Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NEStalgia

@SLIGEACH_EIRE Never thought I'd be able to say this, but thank goodness you came and broke up the arguing in this thread

Sounds cool....I'm a bit dismayed that even the bigger studios are getting into "SNES style" as their selling point, though given the over-budget company-destroying menace ""AAA" has become that might be a good thing. And considering it's Natsume trying to find an identity for their stolen Harvest Moon brand, at least they're going in a likable direction instead of that weird Minecraft clone they tried last time. If SNES is what they can muster for their big multiplat...well, maybe that's a good thing

NEStalgia

Peek-a-boo

@BiasedSonyFan I personally believe that you have made some good points along with some disputable opinions however, I think we have all come to a collective realisation that this debate has gone on for too long.

Maybe it's time to...

Untitled

In other news, Ubisoft, the third party darling for Nintendo, have just announced The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 in their annual investors report, neither of which looks like they are coming to the Switch. The new Assassin's Creed and South Park: The Fractured but Whole are also very much up in the air too.

Looks like Just Dance, Rayman Legends, Steep (is this still coming out?) and the rumoured Mario x Rabbids RPG are likely to be the only games from their stables to trot onto the Switch this year.

Peek-a-boo

Spoony_Tech

@Peek-a-boo I'm still praying for BG&E2!! Please Nintendo make this happen.

Oh and I doubt the debate is over but like you said I just had to let it go.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Ubisoft say they've an unannounced Switch game in development.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Peek-a-boo

@Spoony_Tech A genuine quote from the Ubisoft investors call:

"We have (a few games) on Switch. One new game not announced. Just Dance... One or two others as well".

It's glaringly obvious what they mean.

"One new game not (yet) announced" = Mario x Rabbids RPG.

"Just Dance... One or two others as well" = Rayman Legends and Steep.

I guess that rules out all four of the above; Assassin's Creed, The Crew 2, Far Cry 5 and South Park: The Fractured but Whole.

Peek-a-boo

Grumblevolcano

@SLIGEACH_EIRE The unannounced Switch game is for sure the rumoured Mario Rabbids RPG.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LeRaposa

Why are people assuming it's the Mario Rabbids thing? It could easily turn out to be something that hasn't leaked.

LeRaposa

Spoony_Tech

@LeRaposa Because it's technically unannounced. However I still hold out hope for BG&E2 because it's probably still a ways off.

MERG said:

GrailUK

OK, so BG&E2 can be disregarded...for the Switch.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

FGPackers

I expect it to be the MarioxRabbids just because it seems it is to come very soon (rumours talked about September?). If not BG&E2

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

LeRaposa

BG&E2 won't have systems announced for a long time. The game is very early on in development.

LeRaposa

Peek-a-boo

@Spoony_Tech Seeing as Beyond Good & Evil 2 was unveiled at the Ubidays event in the Louvre (in Paris) on the 28th of May back in 2008, NINE years ago, it does make me laugh to think that it is probably 'still a ways off'.

And Michel Ancel has been working on WiLD (for the PlayStation 4) for a shy over two years now too.

I have got a horrible feeling that BG&E2 has been placed in the back of the broom closet for good...

Edited on by Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

Spoony_Tech

@Peek-a-boo There was more recent leaks on picks from the game a few months back still with no system mentioned. The game is real but for what system.

MERG said:

Grumblevolcano

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Peek-a-boo wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Seeing as Beyond Good & Evil 2 was unveiled at the Ubidays event in the Louvre (in Paris) on the 28th of May back in 2008, NINE years ago, it does make me laugh to think that it is 'still a ways off'.

The Last Legend of Beyond Zelda Guardian Good & Evil Versus XIII Breath of the Ghosts Forever Wild.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic