Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 781 to 800 of 5,014

Samus7Killer

had so many disconnects in the 2 hours i played yesterday. Like 7 errors within game and a few error messages from the system itself.
Arms never gives me issues. MK8Dx not nearly as many either... This might be a deal breaker for this game...

No one give me that crap it's my internet, cause it's not. I get hella speed to stream, download and play hella games on PS4 online. Especially Overwatch. Never had a dissconnect on PS4 ever in my life.

Edited on by Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

TuVictus

I'm thinking that's probably why they did one last free demo. Stress test to the max

TuVictus

KirbyTheVampire

@Samus7Killer I imagine it'll resolve itself. It might not be perfect, but it'll certainly be better than it currently is.

KirbyTheVampire

Honelith

I just got round to watching the Splatoon 2 Direct on youtube (link below) and it blows me away how much new and creative stuff they've crammed into Splatoon 2. Loving the new weapons and abilities, the new maps look great, Splatnet 2 seems very useful, Salmon Run is my kind of coop game, mini games, challenges etc and they're only charging £50 for all of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnIAN06eSAE

Edited on by Honelith

Honelith

Switch Friend Code: SW-0658-7331-4900

Honelith

@Samus7Killer , don't forget that the splatfest event was worldwide since we can create US and Japanese accounts to hop into their events (I played both EU and US splatfests), so I bet the servers were jammed, some good stress testing right there which I'm sure the devs needed to improve their servers.

Honelith

Samus7Killer

We shouldn't be punished for Nintendo's junky Wifi in the Switch and 90s era game servers! Bans will be galore b/c of this.
THIS IS A HUGE DEALBREAKER FOR ME!

Samus7Killer

-Green-

I believe the reviews start releasing tomorrow. What scores do you guys expect?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Aozz101x

i expect between a score of 9-8/10.
i'd be shock if it gets a 10.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

-Green-

I have a feeling it may score worse than the original in some reviews. It probably won't but it's more of a gut feeling than anything else.

rallydefault

@Samus7Killer
Just gotta pop in to say:

hella.

Carry on.

Wait, hang on a sec. 90s-era game servers? Dang. Take me back, please! Those were some of the most stable servers around. TRIBES, the ORIGINAL Battle.net, EQ/Asheron's Call, etc. all had ridiculously stable servers by today's standards. 2000 and beyond is when servers started skimping and going to trash.

rallydefault

ValhallaOutcast

This was my first experience playing Splatoon , have to say it was a lot of fun, even more than I expected

I will buy for sure

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

shani

ValhallaOutcast wrote:

This was my first experience playing Splatoon , have to say it was a lot of fun, even more than I expected

I will buy for sure

Aaaand another person who got hooked on Splatoon. This game really gets everyone as soon as they spend a little time with it. I love it.

@Dev Cheers then, I'm pretty sure you'll have tons of fun with it.

@shadow-wolf Ah my bad. I played mostly in a squad on Saturday and because of illness and lack of sleep, my memory got 'corrupted' and I 'remembered' that you could change the weapon in solo mode too.
So I apologize for the confusion, @Blue_Blur Was right. Also sorry to you, @NightMoon
What a bummer though, I was looking forward to changing my weapons and outfit in the (solo) lobby...

@Samus7Killer I don't have a solution for your problem but my guess is that ARMS doesn't have those issues because there are less players to connect with. In Splatoon there are 7 other players directly involved in your match (in ARMS it's only two AFAIK).

Honelith wrote:

since we can create US and Japanese accounts to hop into their events (I played both EU and US splatfests)

That just gave me an idea! It should be somehow possible to participate in Splatfests from other regions in the full game as well, no?

@meleebrawler How awesome is that? CoroCoro did it again! I loved those comics/mangas. Seems like Splatoon 2 is generating a lot more buzz than the first game already, which is great!

On a different note: I got my download code today, yay! So annoying that you can't redeem the codes beforehand so that the console downloads the game automatically at 0:00 on release day...

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Honelith

shani wrote:

Honelith wrote:

since we can create US and Japanese accounts to hop into their events (I played both EU and US splatfests)

That just gave me an idea! It should be somehow possible to participate in Splatfests from other regions in the full game as well, no?

Sure, if you own Splatoon 2 for the account in that region.

Honelith

OorWullie

Honelith wrote:

shani wrote:

Honelith wrote:

Sure, if you own Splatoon 2 for the account in that region.

It should just be a case of selecting a different region when starting the game up.Whatever region it was bought in shouldn't matter.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Honelith

OorWullie wrote:

It should just be a case of selecting a different region when starting the game up.Whatever region it was bought in shouldn't matter.

Ah, you're probably right, keep forgetting the games are region free.

Honelith

TuVictus

Is it confirmed that the only way to play with friends online is if you have 4 people at once? Cuz for the Splatfest I believe you couldn't play with a single friend... I really hope that's not the case in the final version

TuVictus

-Green-

You didn't need four people in Splatoon 1 so I doubt it'll be the case in this one.

shadow-wolf

@NightMoon @Blue_Blur Thanks for letting me know. That is pretty disappointing, it's not hard to add in and it makes choosing weapons in the middle of a play session a bit easier.

@shani It's OK, thanks letting me know! Hope you feel better!

shadow-wolf

Jhena

So far i havent won a single splatfest and i participated in five at least. I feel like ash ketchum.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic