Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 3,781 to 3,800 of 4,474

AlternateButtons

@NapalmPsalm Ahhh okay. So I upgraded in the wrong order. Got it. Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to follow through on this,

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

ThomGee

According to the Splatoon 2 Japanese Twitter, the Glooga Dualies are releasing tonight with the what I think is the Ink Mine (called trap in Google Translate) and Ink Jet (jet pack in Google Translate), which means I fully expect the new weapon type (I think it's called the Squeezer) to release next week.

Edited on by ThomGee

I, for one, welcome our new Nintendo overlords.

Switch FC: SW-7745-4331-2226

My Nintendo: Strix | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

NapalmPsalm

@Strix I believe you are a correct. Isn't that the order they showed the guns? But things usually don't go as they seem when it comes to this game.

Finally the glooga, AKA gal, duelies are coming. I love ink mines in TW and SZ. I need some practice with the ink jet though. I suck with that thing.

Switch
Username: NaplmPsalm
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413
Splatoon Ranks: SZ: S+0 | TC: S | RM: S | CB: A-

GoldenGamer88

Film versus Book? Hmm ... being the animation geek I am, my team should be clear. Plus, I just find it easier to finish a film than a book as reading a hundreds of pages long book is rather time-consuming. In some cases, though, I prefer the OG book to the adaption.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

JasmineDragon

Team Book! Team Book! Team Book!!! The book is always better!! Aaaaalways!!

Oh, wait, I'm in America. Oh well. (Slinks away to read a book).

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Current location: Skyrim

Scrummer

I think the book is better than the movie in most cases (I can only think of one instance where I preferred the movie over the book), but I would rather sit down with my family to watch a good movie than sit down by myself reading a book for a few hours. Not saying I don't enjoy reading, or that books are bad, just that I prefer film.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Scrummer

Also let's get a CHRISTMAS VS HANUKKAH SHOWDOWN IN AMERICA (jk, in case that wasn't obvious)

Edited on by Scrummer

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

-Green-

Happy Holidays vs Merry Christmas! Lets get risque Ninty!!

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Maxz

Boxer Shorts Vs. Y-Fronts. Let's get really risqué, Nintendo!

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly

GoldenGamer88

Not too happy it got Tenta Missiles but I guess it‘s meant to replace its special from Splatoon 1. Back then, 89 was by far my favorite weapon. Auto-bombs, though, yay!

Ah yes, tomorrow‘s the Splatfest! Meant to play Splatoon again but I‘m just too busy with Xenoblade and now Zelda.

ThomGee

I got so excited for the Squeezer to release today, as all of the weapons revealed in the update trailer seemed to be coming out one at a time, but I guess not. Pretty disappointed about that, though the N-Zap '89 was my favorite weapon in Splatoon 1 so I'll probably like it.

I, for one, welcome our new Nintendo overlords.

Switch FC: SW-7745-4331-2226

My Nintendo: Strix | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Zyrac

Clam Blitz is coming on the 12th, and English patch notes for the accompanying update are already out. Not many weapon changes, but the Splat Brella is getting a bit of a nerf, and some stages are being tweaked. Hopefully Tower Control on Humpback will be less painful now.

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.
Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Ful...

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@Zyrac This is a rather strong December so far:
December 1st - Xenoblade Chronicles 2
December 8th - Breath of the Wild Champions Ballad DLC
December 12th - Clam Blitz added to Splatoon 2 with a stage likely coming a few days later
December 21st - Fire Emblem Warriors Fates DLC

On another note, NA Splatfest is confirmed. Sweater vs. Socks

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NapalmPsalm

Random thought people. I just realized when the new ranked mode comes out we might have a flux of ink brush users with lots of ink saver main to collect as many as the clams as fast as possible. I'm sure the meta will change fairly quickly, but right now I would be surprised if that happened.

Switch
Username: NaplmPsalm
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413
Splatoon Ranks: SZ: S+0 | TC: S | RM: S | CB: A-

Blur_Escalation

I don't care much about Splatfest themes. But what I care about are the colour combinations. We in Europe get purple vs blue.. This combination was really common for me when playing against my own team... I was really hoping for a red/pink vs green Splatfest =/

Blur_Escalation

jump

Santa vs Jesus!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Blur_Escalation

Got to Film King and got +7 positve wins for our team. Could have been better. My team was a little brain dead some times. Seriously, I can't go 1v4 all the time. 😂

By the way. Did anyone notice that Japan got the colours 'orange and gray'? Europe got the most boring colour of all Splatfests. :<

Edit: The new Shifty Station is awesome. Love the middle rotating painting thing. ^^

Edited on by Blur_Escalation

Blur_Escalation

GoldenGamer88

Jesus, it‘s even worse than Ketchup versus Mayonnaise! On my entire way to Film Queen, I‘ve only faced Team Book five or six times, and I have played more than just the minimum requirement, too!

This Shifty Station is great, though, more coordinated pushes seem to do the trick as the ink in the centre is constantly redone. Lost quite a bunch in the beginning because I‘d stay at the centre instead of doing pushes. I seriously hope they add something similar to that rotating centre in regular stages.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Zyrac

My go-to tactic for this Shifty Station has been to go through the centre and to the right, and try to control the little corner are there. It's a fairly easy spot to attack, and holding it lets you back-attack enemies if they try to advance. Also, the spreaders in the centre stop moving with about 15 seconds left on the clock, so that's your chance to claim the whole thing.

I had one Book vs Book match, which made me think maybe this was even, but I guess not. Isn't surprising if movies are winning on popularity, of course.

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.
Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Ful...

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic