Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 121 to 140 of 5,008

Eric258

@Jhena Here's hoping Nintendo eventually opens a site or something in which people could submit artwork. Some of the artwork is amazing and miiverse really made splatoon feel like it a had real community.

Edited on by Eric258

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

Jhena

@Eric258 Your right. Damn i forgot about the difference. I also hope Nintendo lets people at least write something in handheld mode. Otherwise this is a big fail which takes much life of the game. Poor Wii U no one cared about the good feaures. Your idea is even better cause people would have more possibilies.
I just fear that many would be to lazy to care.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

FGPackers

I'm really hyped for tonight! Can't wait to splat a lot of people! Most of all i'm curious to try joy-cons with grip to see if i need the Pro Controller, but considering i'm not having problems aiming in BOTW (especially with Korok Seeds puzzles) i don't think i'll have problems here too. I'm curious to see new changes in weapons. By the way a thing i noticed in videos is that there aren't anymore specials that makes you invulnerable. Even while using the "ink punch" with the roller you can be killed with a bomb for example, if you time it right obviously. That's quite good for balance!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

BigBadJohn

I'm prepared. Got snacks and beers. Come on splatoon.

SW-5512-0541-9236

Name the movie quote "Toolshed!"

Spoony_Tech

I wish it was all weekend long and not (for me anyways) weird timed one hour blocks.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BigBadJohn

I can do the first hour but none of the others fit in with my work/sleep balance.

SW-5512-0541-9236

brossco85

Really hyped for this! never played splatoon before but i can see me getting totally hooked on the switch

brossco85

BigBadJohn

Now here's the quandary. I'm only able to do one hour so do I go handheld or docked. I'm keen to try both but I also want to make the most of the time. I'm hearing docked with pro is the best way to experience the game.

SW-5512-0541-9236

FGPackers

@BigBadJohn i can do first day, last two sections of second day. None of Sunday because i'm on a mountain hike About play style i'll just go docked. Can't wait to play on the big screen with stereo to listen musics!! My receiving call song on my phone is from Splatoon, soon it will change with Splatoon 2, maybe with the main menu music that you can listen in the Testfire!!

@Spoony_Tech even if i don't like too the 1 hour section, i have to admit it's a pretty good stress test for servers. Putting it like that seems way more smart than how it looks like

FGPackers

brossco85

this might be the game that makes me buy the pro controller. do you need to use the gyroscope in handheld mode?

got my switch on launch day and still havent used it docked!

brossco85

FGPackers

@brossco85 i think that like in Splatoon on Wii U you can choose, even in handheld (infact in BOTW i use gyro to aim with the bow)

FGPackers

Eric258

I'm so excited! Never played splatoon so I'm keen to see how I respond. I just hope I don't get constantly destroyed by the Pros!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

brossco85

@FGPackers - perfect , i dont mind the gyro for BOTW but not sure how much i would like it on a fast paced game like splatoon

brossco85

FGPackers

@brossco85 it's like earth and moon. I started on Wii U without gyro and could not even reach A rank, i started using gyro and i went right to S+ rank. It's an easy choice to me. But a warning: it takes time to master it

FGPackers

Nicolai

@DreamyViridi, was that you?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

DreamyViridi

@Nicolaison - Ha, I wish. I don't have a Switch right now...
Did you face someone with a name like mine in the Testfire?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Spoony_Tech

My nerves are racked after one match lol. Forgot how crazy hectic this game can be.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Nicolai

@DreamyViridi Yeah, Luigiman1. Just 199 off.

Guys, if you get a chance, play with the music in the matchmaking screen! Left stick changes pitch, right stick a low pass filter, right buttons creates vocals, left buttons create vocals up several octaves. Triggers create some extra bubblysounds.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Jhena

Lost the first round but won the second like in the logo^^. Yeah splatoon is splatoon. I think the gamepad was more comfortable to play but this was after almost an hour also quite playable. Still felt like i was a little bit chained. Tried the dual blasters and didnt really like them. Changed to the "kleckser" and easily made points and kills.

It feels only slightly fresher but its okay with me. Still a lot of fun. The only thing i didnt like was the look and feel of the levels. They kinda felt like cheap asset reusage. But they played very nicely.

All in all im still really looking forward to splatoon 2.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

TuVictus

I can't play today, so tell me, do you guys think it looks and feels substantially different from the first game?

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic