Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 2,747

Skid

@KaiserGX Highly possible. Though the visuals could end up being disappointing if it is real, but honestly they don't need to be realistic. So... yeah. I do hope they introduce "new" pokemon to kanto if this is all true. I say "new" because I doubt they would make new ones for a reboot. Just have new to the region from the start and not make some migration like in the gen 3 remakes.

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

Harmonie

@KaiserGX Gosh I hope that, at the very least, that image was fake. If I have to play through Kanto again, it better not be more of this 2.5D nonsense with landscapes that are still designed like they are 2D.

I know, either way, it will make lots of money... But if they're going to reimagine Kanto with modern graphics and mechanics, go all out with it. It is the very least they can do. The graphics in that image wouldn't cut it at all.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Aozz101x

edit: forget what i said earlier. there was a different info posted on april fools, no logo. ^-^

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

EvilLucario

I know I'm gonna buy the game anyway, but unlike other games I'd closely follow like Metroid Prime 4, I'm gonna just stay away from the rumor mill and just see what Nintendo announces and what I can definitely see.

All I want is a well-made game that tries some new things that would actually stick for future generations to come. If it means needing another shakeup, so be it.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

DuskformLycanroc

It could be like with the gen 2 remakes of HeartGold and SoulSilver where there was the Pokewalker accessory you could use as an alternative way to catch some pokemon when out and about. Just using Pokemon Go instead.

3DS FC 5387-0811-6168

Octane

Octane wrote:

My senses are tingling. I expect something soon...

Octane

Grumblevolcano

@Octane Tingle confirmed as the Pokemon Switch champion!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

Yup that's vidyo I was talking about.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

DuskformLycanroc

Do you think all these leaks instead of being related to the next mainline Pokemon game is instead for a Pokemon Snap game on Switch?

3DS FC 5387-0811-6168

Aozz101x

Mistake on my part. i thought he drew the logo, rewatched again and i didnt see it. sorry about that.

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Octane

I've seen quite a lot of people with known inside sources double down on this. Even Joe over at Serebii posted about it on his main site (and he normally doesn't post rumours).

Looks like we're going back to Kanto.

I'm going to reserve judgement until the official reveal next week, but I'm a bit unsure about the Pokemon GO integration stuff. I don't really care about that, and it seems like they want to cater to the Pokemon GO crowd with this game. We shall see.

Octane

Haruki_NLI

@Octane I dont get wanting to cater to the Pokemon Go crowd when that existed to hype up Sun and Moon (And judging by sales it didn't need dumbing down either, it WORKED!) so this feels pointless.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Skid

@Octane If you don't mind, where do you see they will do an official announcement for this? I haven't even seen there will be one in any of the leak places... or did I just overlook it?

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

Octane

Just FYI. There's a mock-up of the logo of Let's Go! Eevee going around, but that's made by a guy on some Spanish forum, but some are trying to pass it off as a ''leak''.

This is the rest of the rumour by the way: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdKWTuoWkAAcueX.jpg

@YummyHappyPills It seems like that on a surface level, but maybe it's not as bad as it seems.

@NapalmPsalm It's ''soon'', but Emily Rogers said it wasn't this week. I figure it's a pre-E3 reveal. Late May seems more logical than a week before E3. But that's just my own speculation. Either way, it should be soon, if not before E3, it's at E3.

Octane

MarcelRguez

I can see the logic behind it if it's true that the Switch demographic is comprised of people in the 20-30 age bracket. I was 5 when the Red and Blue were released in my country and most people my age have a lot of nostalgia for those games and some quick money to burn. I'm talking about the kind of people who don't really play games as a hobby yet you still see referencing the games (and the anime) from time to time.

The kids will want the games anyway, the young adults are the ones that are harder to persuade, so going into full gen 1 mode again makes sense business-wise.

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic