Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 2,741 to 2,747 of 2,747

Okami1

@SViper Change.org petitions don't normally work from what I know. But I guess I'll vote because that is a messed up situation with the languages.

dysgraphia awareness human

SViper

@Kermit1 yeah, but better then doing nothing.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Eel

@Kermit1 with pokemon home, you can select any profile to extract pokemon from within the app itself. So you could just use your one profile with access to home to open the app, and yoink the pokemon from any profile on the switch.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Okami1

@Eel too late... Turns out Oddish is really powerful in the beginning of the game. I put the partner Pikachu in a box and caught a regular one to evolve into Raichu.

Fizza

I cannot believe what just happened.

I've been hunting Venonat on and off in Pikachu for the last month or so with no luck (I'm currently 190+ encounters) and, just when I all hope seemed lost on getting a shiny today and I was about to call it quits, who would happen to appear but a giant green dragon in the sky?
Untitled
Untitled
It may not have been a Venonat but I'm not complaining in the slightest! I Ultra-Balled that thing as fast as a I could and added them to the team. Oh, and as for the name? I called them Weesnaw (which is probably one of my favourite nicknames I've ever come up with honestly).
Untitled
So: after grabbing that absolute beauty, I went off to Cerulean Cave to grab some respawning items so I could buy more Pokeballs for next time. AND THEN PROCEEDED TO GET THIS.
Untitled
Do you want to know the amount of time between me finding my shiny Dragonite and me picking up that Master Ball? 4 minutes. FOUR. BLOODY. MINUTES.

I am the living definition of 'you wait a month for something good to happen and then 2 amazing things come at once'. AND I DON'T CARE IN THE SLIGHTEST BABY WOOOHOOO.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Okami1

wow. nice, I wonder if this is foreshadowing

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic