Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,308

troy258

@bixent I agree the inmost deserved to be there It's not my type of game but I think it will find an audience. I still can't help but think that the other nindies presentations had more original and better looking games.

troy258

Agriculture

Alantor28 wrote:

Dude, 2019 is gonna be a great year. Even if you don't like the indies, there's still great games coming to Switch.

Which ones besides Yoshi and the new Pokemon RPG? Has Bayonetta 3 been confirmed for 2019?

Agriculture

troy258

@agriculture Fire emblem daemon x machina, marvel ultimate alliance 3 and games we dont know about.
On the third party front: final fantasy 7,9,10,12, mortal kombat 11, crash team racing, doom eternal, sword art online.

troy258

Tsurii

1UP_MARIO wrote:

History tells us.
Any year a mainline yoshi game comes out is always a great year.

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Agriculture

troy258 wrote:

@agriculture Fire emblem daemon x machina, marvel ultimate alliance 3 and games we dont know about.
On the third party front: final fantasy 7,9,10,12, mortal kombat 11, crash team racing, doom eternal, sword art online.

Luigi's Mansion 3, Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4 desperately needs to come out in 2019.

Agriculture

darkfenrir

Said it in the main Switch game, will say it again here. Give Crosscode a try, at least their online demo.

It's one of the best RPG I played last year, and it's still a super good one now. Awesome music, art, animation, puzzles, various quests... It's a huge game for its price.

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

Grumblevolcano

@1UP_MARIO I disagree, 2015 was bad on the Nintendo front and that had a mainline Yoshi game.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

bixente

Crosscode was one of the better looking Indies for sure.

Better than Goat Simulator

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

troy258

@agriculture I expect luigi's mansion to come out as well but I think bayonetta 3 and metroid prime 4 are unlikely if pokemon also comes out this year. I think we have a higher chance to see metroid prime triology this year instead of prime 4.

troy258

darkfenrir

@bixente yeah it's great. I bought it on Steam since they said no it's not coming to Switch, not possible

But can't regret it too much. Good game is goooooood. Definitely one of the best experience, imo

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

1UP_MARIO

@Grumblevolcano but wii u had a great first party year. Splatoon. Super Mario Maker. Kirby rainbow curse. Mario party 10. Captain toad. And of course yoshi and I must of missed more without counting the 3ds games right.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Agriculture

troy258 wrote:

@agriculture I expect luigi's mansion to come out as well but I think bayonetta 3 and metroid prime 4 are unlikely if pokemon also comes out this year. I think we have a higher chance to see metroid prime triology this year instead of prime 4.

Well, it's been a great run Nintendo, but now your time is up. Your swan song has been much better than the Dreamcast.

T-T-T-T-TRIGGERED! Just kidding, but seriously though, the Switch is starting to lose steam. Hopefully Nintendo can regain it in 2020

Agriculture

baller98

@1UP_MARIO @Grumblevolcano 2015 is such a weird year it brought some of the best games in Nintendo history and some of the worst ones ever. The worst ones were Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival and Mario Tennis Ultra Smash. The best ones which saved the Wii U were Mario Maker, Xenoblade X and Splatoon. Captain Toad was 2014 and Mario Party 10 was 2016 (another bad game). Do not forget about E3 2015 which was bad as well. They showed the same games as last year(Mario Maker and Xenxoblade X) and only showed one new game which was Star Fox Zero( a bad game as well). Now back to the conservation I think we will get a direct on Feb 7 and it will show us new games like a new 2d Zelda, a new Mario sports games or a brand new IP sports game. We will see ports of Wonderful 101, Skyward Sword Hd , Metroid Prime Trilogy Hd and a Pikmin Trilogy as well.

Edited on by baller98

baller98

troy258

@Agriculture 2018 was an average year, 2019 still can be a great year for nintendo depending on which games end up releasing maybe we get some big third party games like cod and overwatch. Maybe the rumour that the witcher 3 is coming to switch is true end it ends up running great. Maybe we get a zelda collection or something. I think we can only tell at the end of the year. But I don't think Nintendo has a problem (yet).

troy258

redd214

We are 3 weeks into 2019 and people are already deeming it a disaster year lol.

Edited on by redd214

redd214

HobbitGamer

Agriculture wrote:

but seriously though, the Switch is starting to lose steam. Hopefully Nintendo can regain it in 2020

January 23rd, 2019. You heard it folks, the year has ended after 23 days. Time to pack it all up.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bluemage1989

If it performs well I'd be all over a Witcher 3 port. I've played it for hundreds of hours and still get a kick out of just roaming and to have one of my personal best games of all time on Switch would be incredible.

I went into the Nindies showcase today with low expectations but to be fair these shows arent made for me so it's not the end of the world. I do hope there just clearing the decks for a big direct soon but I am also aware I may be starting to sound desperate!!

My list of unreasonable expectations grows greater everyday but I really do hope for a GameCube HD remaster series.

SW 6041 0289 6234

Currently Playing:

Switch: Super Smash Bros: Ultimate, Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, Arms and Mario Odyssey.

N64: Top Gear Rally.

Mega Drive: Streets of Rage 1, 2 and 3.

SNES: F Zero and Donkey Kong Country.

PikPi

As long as Luigi's Mansion 3 and Daemon x Machina stick to the 2019 release windows, I consider it a much better year than 2018 already, anything else is just gravy

PikPi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic