Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 421 to 440 of 15,874

DannyBoi

Apparently update 7.0.0-30 is dropping soon according to dataminers.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

troy258

The indie highligh was unnecassary in my opinion. Although Steamworld quest, crosscode and wargroove are really exciting. They only showed off 6 new games (we already knew about wargroove, and goat simulator has been out for years.). Goat simulator isn't a bad game but It isn't my type of game. I feel like in this presentation there wasn't a lot of quality. Something like subnautica, hades, Return of the Obra Dinn or Papers please would have helped.

troy258

redd214

@troy258 I agree, nothing really exciting for me either. Ended up skipping through most of it.

redd214

Ryu_Niiyama

welp got my wargroove release date so I'm happy as a clam, but there are a few other games in the presentation that have sparked my interest. I'll be hoarding eshop credit for a bit.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

1UP_MARIO

Tommorow will be a better day

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Alantor28

DannyBoi wrote:

@Whitewatermoose I doubt we will get a big direct. I can see 2019 being another dissapointing year.

Dude, 2019 is gonna be a great year. Even if you don't like the indies, there's still great games coming to Switch.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

1UP_MARIO

History tells us.
Any year a mainline yoshi game comes out is always a great year.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

troy258

2019 Isn't going to be a bad year even if there are some delays. The problem is if Sony has a delay they have a lot of third-party support to fill up the gaps. Don't get me wrong Nintendo still has third party support but if Nintendo has a delay it's more noticeable. I'm confident we will at least get fire emblem and deamon x machina this year.

Edited on by troy258

troy258

bixente

Inmost looks really cool.

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

troy258

@bixent I agree the inmost deserved to be there It's not my type of game but I think it will find an audience. I still can't help but think that the other nindies presentations had more original and better looking games.

troy258

Agriculture

Alantor28 wrote:

Dude, 2019 is gonna be a great year. Even if you don't like the indies, there's still great games coming to Switch.

Which ones besides Yoshi and the new Pokemon RPG? Has Bayonetta 3 been confirmed for 2019?

Agriculture

troy258

@agriculture Fire emblem daemon x machina, marvel ultimate alliance 3 and games we dont know about.
On the third party front: final fantasy 7,9,10,12, mortal kombat 11, crash team racing, doom eternal, sword art online.

troy258

Agriculture

troy258 wrote:

@agriculture Fire emblem daemon x machina, marvel ultimate alliance 3 and games we dont know about.
On the third party front: final fantasy 7,9,10,12, mortal kombat 11, crash team racing, doom eternal, sword art online.

Luigi's Mansion 3, Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4 desperately needs to come out in 2019.

Agriculture

darkfenrir

Said it in the main Switch game, will say it again here. Give Crosscode a try, at least their online demo.

It's one of the best RPG I played last year, and it's still a super good one now. Awesome music, art, animation, puzzles, various quests... It's a huge game for its price.

darkfenrir

Grumblevolcano

@1UP_MARIO I disagree, 2015 was bad on the Nintendo front and that had a mainline Yoshi game.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

bixente

Crosscode was one of the better looking Indies for sure.

Better than Goat Simulator

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

troy258

@agriculture I expect luigi's mansion to come out as well but I think bayonetta 3 and metroid prime 4 are unlikely if pokemon also comes out this year. I think we have a higher chance to see metroid prime triology this year instead of prime 4.

troy258

darkfenrir

@bixente yeah it's great. I bought it on Steam since they said no it's not coming to Switch, not possible

But can't regret it too much. Good game is goooooood. Definitely one of the best experience, imo

darkfenrir

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic