Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 401 to 420 of 15,474

troy258

I don't know if this is a smart move by nintendo. Maybe they want to show the nindies first before a nintendo direct. They can't do 2 nindies presentations in 2 weeks time. I know they did it before but it wouldn't sit well with the hardcore audience.

troy258

NintendoByNature

With Nintendo giving us info on Twitter a few weeks back and now doing a nindies direct. It has me thinking the next direct which may be in February might be the biggest in a long time. I feel like they're getting all the small stuff out of the way for something huge.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

My Time at Portia for Switch will definetely on Direct.
It has been announced on playasia.

Anti-Matter

troy258

My time at portia and wargroove are very likely to appear and get a release date.

troy258

DannyBoi

It isn't actually a nindies direct though. A nindie direct is called specifically that, nindies direct. Still not a good move. And nintendo, enough with the indie games:(.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Grumblevolcano

Indie Highlights is the Europe only version, Nindies Showcase are the NA and NA + Europe versions, Indie World is the Japan only version.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

@DannyBoi I hear you man but you never know sometimes an indie game might blow you away during the show case. The first time I saw the messenger I knew it would be awesome and it turned out to be exactly that. I'm not telling you what to like but give it a shit tomorrow and tune in. You might be suprised

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi

@Whitewatermoose I doubt we will get a big direct. I can see 2019 being another dissapointing year.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Toy_Link

I think we’ll see a Nintendo direct sometime around late February to early March with a Fire Emblem Direct be released around April.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

FragRed

@Whitewatermoose A live show in April??

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

bixente

Indies not given enough credit here. Some of the Switch's best games are Indies (Hollow Knight, Celeste, Golf Story etc.) I sunk over 100 hours into Hollow Knight, way more value than Kirby's five hours of gameplay to completion has to offer....

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

troy258

@bixente I like indies but I don't think they should be the main focus. The problem is that everyone is looking forward to the big games of this year like animal crossing, Daemon x machina and Fire emblem, and everyone was anticipating a direct in which we would hear more about these games. Instead we got an indies presentation. That's the reason that so many people are dissapointed or angry. I don't mind getting the indies presentation now, because I know Nintendo will have some quality indie titles like battle chef brigade, into the breach, hollow knight and celeste. But Fire emblem was one of the reasons I bought a switch and it was slated to release in 2018 and unfortunatly got pushed to spring 2019 which wasn't a problem for me because I know Nintendo wants to put out a quality game, but I want to know more about it. Maybe it has been delayed to summer? I don't know and that's the problem for many people not knowing what's coming. And last year we only got a mini direct but we knew that hyrule warriors, donkey kong tropical freeze, Mario tennis aces, Ys VIII, payday 2 and kirby star allies were comming in the spring. Now we have yoshi, Final fantasy X X-2, 12 and dragon's dogma. Which is less than last year. We still love Nindies but we buy a Switch for Nintendo games, and I'm not saying that they shouldn't do the presentation, I'm just saying they could have done a direct first and a Nindies presentation after.

troy258

bixente

Fair enough

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

Ryu_Niiyama

Pretty stoked for the Indie direct. Indies have been wrecking my bank account over the past 4 years or so and I'm looking forward to a wargroove release date.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

bluemage1989

Strangers Wrath details would be cool.

bluemage1989

NintendoByNature

I just hope we get a release date for bloodstaind RoTN.. and I'm hoping it's February

NintendoByNature

GeoChrome

DannyBoi wrote:

If there is one in January, I will change my profile pic to Justin Beiber.

@DannyBoi It’s time to pay the price.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

LzWinky

2019 is doomed because no direct in first few weeks.

Can't beat this mindset

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic