Forums

Topic: Super Mario Odyssey

Posts 241 to 260 of 2,057

Octane

Still think it's weird how they call it a sandbox game... Minecraft is a sandbox game, Mario isn't. I wouldn't even call Mario open world. What did NOJ call it again? Miniature box garden style? Whatever that translates to is more appropriate than sandbox.

Octane

FGPackers

Gotta resist, gotta resist, gotta resist!!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

NaviAndMii

Hope that Super Mario Odyssey will be the ultimate palate cleanser for those of us that were left with a rather unpleasant taste in our mouths after the Mario + Rabbids reveal! ..can't wait to get a proper look at this game Only 3 hours and 12 minutes to go..! (not that I'm counting! )

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Octane

@NaviAndMii Thanks for reminding me we get to see more Odyssey in three hours

I should be more excited.

I want the return of Petey Piranha.

Octane

Spoony_Tech

@NaviAndMii I guess some people weren't going to give it a chance no matter what. Say the game rates well. Solid 9's and 8's you still won't care will you or at least be a little curious?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NaviAndMii

@Octane YES! Bring back Petey!

@Spoony_Tech I dunno...maybe? I've been around long enough to know that some of the games that look great at E3 will end up being pretty disappointing - and other games that perhaps seem a little disappointing will turn out to be pretty good...the Rabbid's are a bit like nails on a chalk board for me though - they really don't appeal to me as characters at all - but, if the game-play is undeniably great, I'd be foolish to totally rule it out...

I was perhaps a little harsh sounding above - it does seem like Ubisoft have put some real thought in to the cross-over...it's just gonna take a lot for me to get over the 'cringe factor' that the Rabbid's bring!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@NaviAndMii Fair enough! 😃

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Proust Agreed! I feel like I've already played like 20% of the game.

MERG said:

KirbyTheVampire

I think I might look away when they show the game. I know I'm gonna buy it, so I want to save some surprises for the actual game.

KirbyTheVampire

Luna_110

Probably there will be a good chunk of the treehouse focused on it. I'm still excited though, I want to see more info. It's been too long since we got a sandbox Mario!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Therad

Different hats, called it.

Therad

Som64

Super Mario Odyssey Amiibo!

I'm a huge Mario fan (with a lot of Super Mario Odyssey hype)
I currently have 100+ Mario games (I never thought that I had so many...)

My YouTube channel with no content

Switch Friend code SW-2149-8784-...

Nintendo Network ID: Som_64

Eel

Ok, I'll have to save up a bit for that new bowser.

I have three yoshies, two bowsers doesn't seem too bad.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

I love the fact that Pauline is back, she's a singer and she's the mayor of the city.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

TOh boy Nintendo is dominating the holiday season. This, Xenoblade, Zelda DLC and Metroid 3DS. Ooooooo.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Late

They literally took Mario's costume from Mario's Picross and put it in the game. I'm so happy. UntitledUntitled

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic