Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 141 to 160 of 1,223

mjharper

I've pretty much been going with TMS characters too (Tiki, Chrom, Caeda, Tharja) so far.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

yokokazuo

A video has been posted showcasing some of the heroes and heroines of Fire Emblem Heroes along with the voice actors and artists for the characters.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

FGPackers

yokokazuo wrote:

@FGPackers ah, I see. Swordmasters are my favourite class so I think it was part of the reason I liked him. Ellie is also one of my favourites, but I'm not that big of a fan of Virion so I think I may choose a different sniper. Ah, and I just remembered one. (Well, kind of)
I may choose Rath (nomad from FE7) or a nomad from FE 6.

I really like swordmasters, infact i liked JUST PLAYING Yashiro in #FE, i didn't like his characterization

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

yokokazuo

@FGPackers oh, yeah he wasn't exactly my favourite character in that sense, but I kind of grew to like him more through the main story and his side stories. Side stories are one of my favourite parts of ♯FE with Ellie's and Touma's being some of my favourites.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

A list of the top 20 males and females has been posted!

Some of my favourites are in there, but they all seem to be from FE7-14. (And mainly Awakening/Fates with some decent representation in other games)

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@DarthNocturnal nope, it's the same for all regions and the Japanese twitter showed the same results for both the male and female heroes. I think the main reason they are separate is because there are sometimes some differences in a character between games. But at the same time I feel it gives some other characters less of a chance since their votes may be split between more than one game. (I've voted for a couple characters in Mystery of the Emblem, but their Shadow Dragon versions will probably be more popular...)

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

A second trailer has come out showcasing some more heroes and heroines!

I'm really liking some of the artwork shown for the characters!

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

meleebrawler

Um, isn't Ursula a villain? An impersonal one, perhaps, but a villain nonetheless? Or is there some way to recruit her in Blazing Sword that I'm unaware of?

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

yokokazuo

@meleebrawler yes she is an enemy, but I think most if not all FE characters are going to be in the game from the looks of it. On the Fire Emblem Heroes event website, you can vote for any character that was a boss (or at least a major one), playable and even some NPC's.

And if you count it, there were also spotpass characters in Awakening which included some enemies.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

The calendar for February is available featuring artwork of the princess of the Emblian Empire, Veronica.

As a reminder, March's calendars will be featuring the male and female winners of the Choose your Heroes event!

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal Awakening was like that too, the spotpass battles allowed you to recruit some enemies like Ashnard and Petrine.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

yokokazuo

One interesting thing about Heroes is that most if not all the battle maps shown are based off of ones from Fire Emblem games.
Untitled
Untitled

This one for example is based on a chapter in The Binding Blade.

yokokazuo

nf_2

So far I've been pretty lame and only voted for PoR Ike, Lyn, or Hector. I'd vote for some of my other favorite characters (Zihark, Canas, Pent) but I was doubtful that they'd make much noise. I'm pretty surprised to see Joshua as high as he is, though. Overall I'm a little disappointed (but not at all surprised) but how much Fates and Awakening are making up the bulk of top vote-getters so far.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

FGPackers

@nf_2 I voted some Awakening characters but cause of #FE, i didn't play Awakening itself

FGPackers

LzWinky

It makes sense. They're the most recent games and the top selling overall.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

usmcLink

Definitely excited for this, but they need to start pumping out true platformers for mobile - that's what they are masters at, so why not stick with what they're great at?

Have actually completed OoT > 100 times. #cantstopwontstop
http://www.LFGdating.com

FGPackers

@usmcLink It's also an IP matter. FE can be really good on mobile to me, infact i'm going to play it D1 (pre-registered). I'm curious to see what they will do with AC and which IPs will come next

FGPackers

Late

The final list of heroes I chose:
Day 1: Neimi (The Sacred Stones)
Day 2: Olivia (Awakening)
Day 3: Henry (Awakening)
Day 4: Kaze (Fates)
Day 5: Lyn (The Blazing Blade)
Day 6: Joshua (The Sacred Stones)
Day 7: Virion (Awakening)
Day 8: Frederick (Awakening)
Day 9: Marisa (The Sacred Stones)
Day 10: Gregor (Awakening)
Day 11: Noire (Awakening)
Day 12: Kellam (Awakening)
Day 13: Lucina (Awakening)

The only Fire Emblem games I've finished are Awakening and The Sacred Stones and in addition to them I've played Fates and The Blazing Blade. I know some characters outside of those games but not well enough to give them votes. I know some don't like how Awakening characters get so many votes but for me it's because I felt like I got to know the characters better, thanks to support conversations. That's why most of my votes went for those characters.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic