Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,223

yokokazuo

Art style is quite different and maps are really small, but I think it seems interesting. I kind of wish I had an android now though
I'm a much bigger FE fan than Mario.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

jump

I quite like the chibi 2d art but I found it creepy when they were playing those soundbites from the characters.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LzWinky

Confirmed for a simultaneous release on iDevices.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ianl579

@TheLZdragon Awesome!!!

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

nf_2

Late to the party (as usual), but this is pretty much exactly what I wanted from a mobile FE title. Small maps, 2D art style, and the inclusion of classic characters for that nostalgia factor. The micro-transactions here play out exactly like Puzzle and Dragons, which I have been playing literally for almost 4 years now, and that approach makes it pretty easy to play without having to spend a dime as long as you're patient. As long as Orbs are readily attainable (given for completion of a stage, maybe a daily free orb, etc.) then you will never have to spend money. I'm really looking forward to this.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

RR529

Since it's F2P I'll give it a shot (if it's available on my device. I can't get Pokémon GO).

Still, I only play one F2P game at a time, and after all the time I've spent on Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, it'll be tough for anything to drag me away from it (I'm finally starting to obtain some Transcended UR class characters).

Looks like this is similar to any other mobile game that has you building a team, in which you collect characters in random chance summonings (and where a character may come in a variety of rankings). Luckily, it seems like even a low rank character can eventually become the highest rank through enough effort, which is better than most games of this type I've ran across (while you can usually increase a character's rank by 1 through enough leveling, that's typically where they max out, and you just have to hope you summon a higher rank version of the character if you want to keep them on your team and be of use. Or, they make you jump through extra hoops to make a character rank up multiple times).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Late

I'll try it out. It looks fun though I don't really like the battle sprites. Funny how some were wondering if the game could be a TCG game. You do know that there already are Fire Emblem card games? I own some FE Cipher cards, it's fun but you have to either learn Japanese, learn what each card does or constantly check from internet. I'd like to see it translated some day now that the series is quite popular.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Eel

Fire Emblem Heroes... Fire Emblem Warriors... Kinda similar names, hopefully it won't confuse anyone.

Next year we will get Fire Emblem Recurrent Characters.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DefHalan

So to get the 200 Platnium Points for My Nintendo, it looks like you have to vote everyday. How many possible votes are we up to? I think I missed a day

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

yokokazuo

@DefHalan I don't think you have to vote everyday, I believe it is just that you receive it for participating after the contest.
Looks to be 13 days btw and I think that the third day of voting is open now.

yokokazuo

Late

@DefHalan I took a better look at the voting thing yesterday and it said somewhere on the site that you can only receive platinum points the first time you vote. I didn't actually check if my points increased that time though.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

DefHalan

@yokokazuo @Late I haven't gotten any points yet

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

yokokazuo

@Late @DefHalan The first line that explains it is a bit confusing in its wording, but it says that you get coins for voting at least once which are received within a few days after the event is over and you will get an email confirming it as well.

If you link a Nintendo Account, you will receive 200 Platinum Coins for My Nintendo when you submit your first hero.
-Each account will only receive My Nintendo points for this event once
-Users without a My Nintendo account will need to register for a Nintendo Account if they have not previously done so in order to choose a Hero while signed into a Nintendo Account.
-My Nintendo points will be directly applied to the user's Nintendo Account within a few days after the event ends. After the My Nintendo points are applied, a notification e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address registered to the user's account.

(This is found in the event details section on the website)

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

The official Twitter account for Fire Emblem Heroes posted tweets about the top three votes so far as of the 23rd and in the lead is Lyn from The Blazing Blade, second is Lucina of Awakening and Ike from Path of Radiance is in third.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Haha, it's my favourite game so I've given a couple characters some votes too.
I've given some votes to Lyn, Ike, Tiki, Lloyd and Ninian.

yokokazuo

FGPackers

Caeda (mostly cause of #FE quite frankly), Marth (same reason), Lyn, Eliwood, Ephraim and Lyon here

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

yokokazuo

@FGPackers no Navarre?
Not in mine yet either, but I'll probably be voting for him soon. He's my favourite character in ♯FE and Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem.

yokokazuo

FGPackers

@yokokazuo Didn't like thim in #FE, and most of all Yashiro was the character i liked the less. Maybe i'll choose him, but i think at last votes if i don't have anyone else to

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

yokokazuo

@FGPackers ah, I see. Swordmasters are my favourite class so I think it was part of the reason I liked him. Ellie is also one of my favourites, but I'm not that big of a fan of Virion so I think I may choose a different sniper. Ah, and I just remembered one. (Well, kind of)
I may choose Rath (nomad from FE7) or a nomad from FE 6.

yokokazuo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic