Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,294

Tsurii

Incidentally, I also got another Brave Celica today (they're giving out those summon tickets like candy. Like, dayum, that's how many free summons now? Defo more than 20)
I couldn't bring myself to foddering her off tho, merged her because I apparently got a +atk one before. Good stuff.

Continuing to shoot for Brave Ike on the first banner, and I hope I can maybe get yet another free Celica on the other. I think I'll try and finally use my girl some more.

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

RR529

So, how do these tickets work? Do they summon a hero in place of orbs as long as you have one on you (for their respective banner)?

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Morpheel

You see how with each new banner you get one free summon to start off?

Well, each ticket is kinda like another one of those.

You can’t really use the tickets in place of orbs in the middle of a session, they just let you in for a free pull.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsurii

The dumb blessed gardens/grounds mode is dead, hallelujah. They're getting rid of that nonsense next update.

Edited on by Morpheel

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Morpheel

Huh I guess I wasn't the only one completely ignoring that mode

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsurii

@Morpheel I tried using it when they started it but it's such a hassle to keep (good) heroes with appropriate blessings for each element that I stopped caring not long into it. It was a dumb mode, might've been more tolerable, if they didn't want us to have three full teams of heroes with a specific blessing for each stage.

I'm glad they seemingly move their focus to the new mode instead of the gardens/grounds

Edited on by Tsurii

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

edhe

Thanks for the head up - I've got 45 orbs tied up in that mode, but I haven't had the time to clear them. Will they be removed?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Tsurii

@edhe as far as I know/the update description says.. Nah. Probably wouldn't hurt to try and get it knocked out, IF they do remove it but I don't see why they would do that tbh.

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

RR529

I got a Veronica with one of my free tickets today.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

klingki

I also finally got my Veronica, but at the expense of many orbs and tickets. She's -ATK, but I don't care, I can rest easy now. I'll probably go for Lucina next as she's the only Brave Hero I don't have yet, but I don't care about her as much. Some extra merges would be nice too. It's too bad I was a bit unlucky with these banners, as I've had to completely ignore the legendary one even though there are some great units there too.

klingki

Tsurii

Haha, had some weird pull luck just now. New banner has Owain, whom I really want(ed), free pull on that, nothing. I head to the CYL2 banner for the ticket summon and Owain pitybreaks me 😂

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Morpheel

He was just being dramatic

I didn’t even get any red orbs in my free pull hah.

Edit: on a different subject, does anyone know what the flowery pink crystals are for? I keep getting them but I don’t know where to use them or what they’re for.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

@Morpheel the dragonflowers? You boost a unit's stats with those. Infantry units that were added before a certain point can gain up to 2 points in each Stat, everyone else gets 1 additional point per Stat.

Edited on by Tsurii

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Morpheel

@Tsurii no, those look like literal dragon fruit flowers. I mean, the crystal shard looking objects, that are pink, and have a tiny flower in the corner.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

@Morpheel ohh, those are for Aether Raids. Know how they do seasonal decorations sometimes? That's happening for Golden Week rn

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Morpheel

@Tsurii oooooohhh, thanks. I found them.

Eh! My gameplay videos

RR529

Suprisingly, I got another free Veronica (I was going to go for Ephraim, but didn't get the right colored orb).

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

edhe

With today's Grand Hero Battle repeat, my Aversa is now +10, fully boosted with dragonflowers and complete, save for a support skill. I don't tend to put reposition on flyers, so I might try a rally skill. The question is, what will I use my grails on now...?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Tsurii

Final summon ticket got me a +Atk Tibarn, sweet. All in all that's a B!Celica, Owain and now birb dood

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

klingki

I came out of the Golden Week festivities with 3 brave heroes (Ephraim, Veronica, Lucina) and a random Ishtar. Greedily wanted more, but realistically I think I did pretty well.

Edited on by klingki

klingki

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic