Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,242

Andrew_R_2000

Wait what!? Camilla is on top!?

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

edhe

Or in other words, "There is a point where we needed to stop and we've clearly passed it, but let's keep going and see what happens".

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Cynas

Alm really deserves an alt so I hope he stays on top. Personally I'd rather have a character that we haven't gotten yet, like Milla or Python, but since they clearly have no shot I'll probably just switch over and give Alm the rest of my votes.

At least Camilla won't be eligible to be voted for in the future if she wins this year. She's going to win eventually so we might as well get it over with now.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

edhe

I've just entered tier 19 in the aether raids, and i'm now in pro territory - I lost every single attempt.

And tomorrow, the new Mythic hero Duma will be added to the mix.

He has a skill that inflicts 7 damage on turn one, and I just lost a raid against a team of 3 Surtrs (although my Aversa is kitted out to defeat most Surtrs pretty easily, I had to manouevre around an Eir that ultimately picked her off), so if I stay in this tier, it's only a matter of time before I start seeing such obnoxious teams.

So those thrones will be forever beyond my reach.

Voting has closed for the Choose Your Legends ballot, and her are my choices:
Untitled
I chose heroes who technically don't appear in the mobile game, and all of them, except Anna has next to no chance of even winning, so it was a bit of a wasted effort.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Cynas

I'm really excited about the character selection for the new Mythic hero! Now all we need is Mila in one of the future banners to go along with him. I'm a little surprised that they picked Duma considering we never even fully saw his face in Echoes.

Definitely going to be wasting all my orbs to get him, and probably attempt for Tiki as well.

Cynas

Cynas

Looks like today is my lucky day.

Untitled

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

edhe

Just a 3* Klein for me. I can't remember the last time I got a 5* focus without spending all of my orbs.
As much as I'd like a Duma, and despite how important these Mythic heroes are going to be in the Aether Raids, I'm better off saving my orbs. As lucky as you were in this pull, I would likely be equally unlucky. Are you going to merge or fodder the double?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Cynas

edhe wrote:

Just a 3* Klein for me. I can't remember the last time I got a 5* focus without spending all of my orbs.
As much as I'd like a Duma, and despite how important these Mythic heroes are going to be in the Aether Raids, I'm better off saving my orbs. As lucky as you were in this pull, I would likely be equally unlucky. Are you going to merge or fodder the double?

I'm not really sure what I'm going to do yet. Neither of the Duma I got have +Atk so I'm less tempted to use him. My armor emblem team is also oversaturated as it is so it'll be hard to fit him in a team even if I get one with good IVs. His stats are a bit lower than I expected as well. He's still great, but for a god I was expecting 180 BST.

He doesn't really have skills that I need at the moment so I'm not looking at him as fodder, plus with the new merge update I'm a little scared to get rid of a potential +1. It could be fun to try to build an Aether defense team with 6 Duma, if it's even possible to have 6 Mythic heroes on a team, so I think I'll keep onto my duplicates as long as I can.

I'm mainly just excited that I got the character, even if I don't use him. My goal is to get every Echoes character so I mainly wanted him to fill out my collection.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

edhe

@Tsurii

You could say the same thing about Arena, but flittering between Tier 18 and 19 gets me a nice amount of orbs each week, and similarly, Aether Raids gets me a trickle of grails. I've no real desire to reach the higher tier, same with Arena, although I have a greater chance of reaching Arena Tier 20 and beyond on account of my 571 Dueling crests I've gathered over the year.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

The 2nd Anniversary event, ushered in by a FEH Channel is go:

There are several events going on, including two seperate summoning banners whereby you get a free 5* limited unit originally released from 2017 to 2018 - units that appeared on seasonal banners. Then, next week, units that appeared on seasonal banners for the following year (excluding the recent Hot Spring Hostilities banner) will have their own event.
The caveat is, you cannot actually pick which character you want, but are presented with the respective coloured orbs, and a random unit will pop out. Furthermore, the colours aren't evenly spread, so if, for example, you wanted Charlotte (blue), there's a real possibility you wouldn't be presented with a blue orb - never mind, that blue orb may contain a Spring Xander instead. Some of the colours are unbalanced in the number of possible heroes as well. Red has four heroes, while green has 11 heroes meaning you are less likely to get the hero you want if you pick green. You only get one chance.

I was seduced by all the heroes I hadn't gotten, and was about to pick blue for Charlotte, failing that, green for another Lissa or an Elise, but I went instead for colourless, seeing there were 3 heroes I hadn't gotten yet, so my chances were good that I'd get a unique one. I didn't take into account Cordelia, who I'd very much like, and I was at risk of getting yet another halloween Sakura, but I ended up an optimal +Atk -Spd Halloween Jakob, which I'm pleased with.

Another event is a phone browser minigame that asks you to choose your favourite hero from any hero released through to January 19, culminating in a special summoning event where you can pick one 5* to receive. This doesn't appear to have the same restriction as the other event, whereby, you can choose which hero you want, working in a similar way to a choose your legends banner. After picking a free hero, it will then act like a regular banner.

Finally, the last big announcement that is due to arrive with the next update involves items called Dragonflowers. They correspond to infantry, flying, cavalry and armoured, and allow you to increase each of a unit's stats by 1 point (although infantry units released up to this point can increase each stat by 2 points). You'll be able to earn dragonflowers by playing a new mode called "Heroic Ordeals" which are unique to certain heroes. If you don't have a particular unit, you cannot play it, but there should be an Heroic Ordeal map for each and every hero in the game.
You'll also be able to earn dragonflowers through Aether Raids, which will have a few adjustments. Firstly, your first attempt of the day will no longer be free. However, raid costs will be halved, and capped at 50 aether. There will also be as many as 27 Tiers after the update, which may make any given tier a little less cramped.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

The 'Find & Vote Heroes' free hero selection is going to be "random" as well. In this case, I suspect the selection orbs are all going to be gold to obscure the colour (and hence, corresponding hero), meaning you better hope you didn't spend hundreds of orbs on a hero you may very well get for free.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Cynas

Desperately tried to get Legendary Tiki but unfortunately didn't end up getting her. I hope the new Valentine's heroes aren't very good because I've got a whole 0 orbs saved up for it.

Also I'd like to stock up on some Valentines Hectors if I do manage to get a chunk of orbs, so I'd like to not get distracted by the shiny new heroes.

Cynas

Cynas

Valentine's Ike was too tempting to pass up. He comes with distant counter and he's a pretty unique armor unit. 41 speed with a +Spd asset is pretty insane, I don't think we've seen anything like that on other armor units. It'll work well with charging his Radiant Aether. Looks like I'll be spending all my orbs on this banner too.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic