Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,244

Cynas

Finally beat my first Abyssal map today. I heard that the Hector fight was the easiest out of the legendary battles so I was determined to beat him this time around. Still took a lot of time and experimenting with skills but I'm glad I did it.

I haven't been having too much luck with the legendary banner, though. My main goal was to get Brave Veronica since I didn't choose her as the free hero. After about 300 orbs I only got 4 focus heroes, but luckily the last one I got was Veronica. My focus appearance rate was up to 11% at one point which I've never had happen on a legendary banner before.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Cynas

I've forgiven the game for the bad luck I had during the legendary banner. 39 orbs and I managed to get Tibarn, Leanne, and Reyson.

I should probably quit while I'm ahead but I'd really love to get a +Atk Tibarn.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Enigminator

The recent banner reveal is getting a lot of well deserved dislikes. lol

Edited on by Enigminator

Enigminator

LzWinky

I dislike it because it has nothing or no one I want

Current games: Dragon Quest Builders 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Andrew_R_2000

But free Camilla? Yes please and thank you!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Enigminator

Yay, a free THOT that tries too hard. At least her desperate fanboys will be satisfied.

Enigminator

edhe

They really need to cool it with the alts. It's inexcusable that there are 5 different Azuras, soon to be six Camillas and not a single Rinkah.
5 Lucinas, 4 Chroms and not a single Kellam, Gregor, Miriel, Vaike, Nah, the list goes on.

I'm demonstrating my 3DS casual credentials with this, but I'll admit there are characters in the previous games that deserve a spot as well.

Its hard to see what they're trying to do here - if the games is still operating in two years, at this rate, we can expect another 3 Azuras/Camillas/Xanders/[your fates royal here].

In any case, good opportunity to save some orbs. I blew through them all in the beast banner, so I'm working my way back uo again.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

edhe

It's time for another Choose Your Legends. I'm not sure when the results will be declared, but my first vote was for Anna from fates. In retrospect, I should have picked her incarnation from Fire Emblem Heroes, as it would likely be the more popular pick.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

The concensus on reddit is that Anna's Awakening incarnation is the one to go for, as it was the most popular in the previous polls. Also, duplicate heroes who are acknowledged to be the same person (i.e, Marth but NOT Anna post NES) will share votes. Marth will likely win one of the top spots.

@Tsurii You do you, but remember, it's also an opportunity to get a hero who hasn't appeared before into the game. I expect Camilla will probably do well for the reasons you give - she's fairly popular, and some people just want to see the world burn.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

No, I'm pretty sure you're able to vote for the same character as many times as you want.

My first year choices

Actually, I think this could have been the poll for who appears in the game before it was released.

Poking around on old reddit posts suggests you have always been able to choose the same hero multiple times. @Tsurii that was the basis of my reply. Just having a joke - I wasn't being malicious.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Grumblevolcano

@Tsurii Is the salt regarding Camilla?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic