Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,223

edhe

I actually got a free Brave Roy, and a Surtr with my free tickets, yesterday. I was also naughty and spent 200 or so orbs for Alm, but only got a 4★ Thea and a Fjorm. I never learn

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

LuigibrineTheGreat

After 4 whole months of playing, today I FINALLY got BRAVE LADY LYN!!!!! (-DEF +RES)

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

RR529

So, how do these tickets work? Do they summon a hero in place of orbs as long as you have one on you (for their respective banner)?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

You see how with each new banner you get one free summon to start off?

Well, each ticket is kinda like another one of those.

You can’t really use the tickets in place of orbs in the middle of a session, they just let you in for a free pull.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

Thanks for the head up - I've got 45 orbs tied up in that mode, but I haven't had the time to clear them. Will they be removed?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

RR529

I got a Veronica with one of my free tickets today.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

klingki

I also finally got my Veronica, but at the expense of many orbs and tickets. She's -ATK, but I don't care, I can rest easy now. I'll probably go for Lucina next as she's the only Brave Hero I don't have yet, but I don't care about her as much. Some extra merges would be nice too. It's too bad I was a bit unlucky with these banners, as I've had to completely ignore the legendary one even though there are some great units there too.

klingki

Eel

He was just being dramatic

I didn’t even get any red orbs in my free pull hah.

Edit: on a different subject, does anyone know what the flowery pink crystals are for? I keep getting them but I don’t know where to use them or what they’re for.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

@Tsurii no, those look like literal dragon fruit flowers. I mean, the crystal shard looking objects, that are pink, and have a tiny flower in the corner.

Bloop.

RR529

Suprisingly, I got another free Veronica (I was going to go for Ephraim, but didn't get the right colored orb).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

edhe

With today's Grand Hero Battle repeat, my Aversa is now +10, fully boosted with dragonflowers and complete, save for a support skill. I don't tend to put reposition on flyers, so I might try a rally skill. The question is, what will I use my grails on now...?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

klingki

I came out of the Golden Week festivities with 3 brave heroes (Ephraim, Veronica, Lucina) and a random Ishtar. Greedily wanted more, but realistically I think I did pretty well.

Edited on by klingki

klingki

Eel

I didn’t really get anything from the tickets. Besides like 10 4* Sothes. For some reason the game thinks I need that unit.

In total, golden week gave me king Alm and a 5* Fae from the gauntlet summon.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Cynas

I need Berkut, just for that attack animation where Rinea shows up.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Eel

Oh hey, a new batch of edgy heroes! I had completely forgotten they were a thing.

Berkut's small sprite looks a bit... Out of it.

I wonder if this means male Corrin will get an edgy legendary version, to mirror Robin's from last year.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

Delthea's free by the way (GHB on 12th).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Bleh. Pass on this

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic