Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,103

Delibheel

Maybe this will be the actual last book.

And thus our gameplay units don't really matter in the grand scheme.

They could finish the story of the royal siblings, and leave the game events in rotation from then on.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Enigminator

@Delibheel It does sort of feel like that. From the way they introduced Hel, it made it feel like she'll be the main antagonist of the whole game. However, wouldn't the Embla plotline still be left unanswered? Also, we have yet to see Loki's true motive in the plot as well. What of that voice that sounded an awful lot like Feh?

Enigminator

Delibheel

They could wrap all that up in this one.

After all, we do know Loki has something to do with this new villain.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsurii

Holy cow, the new seasonals all look bloody amazing. I want em all.

Super happy that Laegjarn is the TT reward, too, she's the one I like the most and I already liked her before anyway (got a regular one just the other day when they announced that awful legendary banner lol)

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

edhe

The New Years banner is officially announced, but if you don't fancy your luck, you can buy an orb pack (one time only) that includes New Year's Fjorm or New Year's Laevatein, plus 140 orbs, 10,000 feathers and 200 grails for just $74.99 (or the price of 140 orbs, which for me would be £69.99).

In theory, it's a good deal, but that is just because the original deals are so atrocious.

You can buy both packs seperately, I believe.

Source (datamine)

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Delibheel

Yeah thanks but no thanks.

I already bought one pack as a token (starter pack with the black knight). I'm fine.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

Yeah...those special offers are kinda...insane. I don't see anyone with half a brain splurging on that unless they're the kind of people who don't give a damn about money anyway.

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

TheLZdragon

edhe wrote:

The New Years banner is officially announced, but if you don't fancy your luck, you can buy an orb pack (one time only) that includes New Year's Fjorm or New Year's Laevatein, plus 140 orbs, 10,000 feathers and 200 grails for just $74.99 (or the price of 140 orbs, which for me would be £69.99).

In theory, it's a good deal, but that is just because the original deals are so atrocious.

You can buy both packs seperately, I believe.

Source (datamine)

Untitled

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Delibheel

0 remaining orbs

I must have used like 50 in total, from what I had, and what I got today.

These were the last 20, decided to do a full summon just to finish them up.

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

I mean, you obviously got lucky with the way you spent them but why didn't you wait for the tickets and pay 15 orbs a Pop for full summons? Seems more efficient, not that you've got much to complain rn haha

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Delibheel

Because I’m a sucker.

I guess I can use the upcoming tickets to try and get the other two... And amass orbs in silence.

Eh! My gameplay videos

TheLZdragon

I pulled a Christmas Fae (+Res/-Def) and New Year's Hrid (+Atk/-Res) without using too many orbs. Happy holidays indeed!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Cynas

Finally beat my first Abyssal map today. I heard that the Hector fight was the easiest out of the legendary battles so I was determined to beat him this time around. Still took a lot of time and experimenting with skills but I'm glad I did it.

I haven't been having too much luck with the legendary banner, though. My main goal was to get Brave Veronica since I didn't choose her as the free hero. After about 300 orbs I only got 4 focus heroes, but luckily the last one I got was Veronica. My focus appearance rate was up to 11% at one point which I've never had happen on a legendary banner before.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Tsurii

Got quite lucky with my "strategy" for using the tickets as well. Not. Got 4 new 5 star units but all through me being bored as **** and randomly dropping single summons on different banners. I got Legendary Hector (which I kinda wanna use for DC fodder and merge...ugh), Alm, Pegasus Nino and Summer Camilla (yeet lol)

I'm still not sure which new new year's units I actually want for their skill sets but a Gunthra or Fjorm would be nice just because I like their designs the most out of the new batch 😅

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Delibheel

Hrid look... Off.

It's the eyes.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

Ugh, I've spent so much on the beast banner and I just can't seem to get my wolf lady. I just want my wolf lady to complete my main squad, c'mon game. Throw me a bone lol

I did get Leanne, Hinoka and Delthea from the banner (and I actually somehow messed up and accidentally summoned on the new year thing which net me a Laegjarn lmao) but...i want Nailah/whatever her English name is, dammit. Gimme. I'm getting annoyed as hell. I have 40ish orbs left. I hope I get lucky.

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Delibheel

I'd love to get angel lady and falcon dude. But I won't count on it...

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic