Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,223

edhe

There's a lot of summoning opportunities coming up over the next period. Firstly, over the next several weeks, there'll be a succession of revival banners featuring the 5★ exclusives that where pruned from the summoning pool in the last update.
I'm quite keen to get a regular Lucina, although not too desperate as to throw all my orbs at these banners. Todays featured Deirdre, but my free pull, as expected was a Beruka. Lots of opportunities for some lucky pulls though - I believe there will be 20 successive banners.

Furthermore, it's time for another Awakening banner - one that sadly doesn't feature Miriel, Kellam or Gregor (my personal wishes), but instead, Nah, Yarne, Brady (out of left field, him being a cleric), and Kjelle. Cynthia will be the GHB freebie.

As with all "New Heroes" banners, there'll be an accompanying "Forging Bonds" event where you can get those 4 summon tickets for a chance to get that nice freebie.

I'm currently at 525 orbs now. I'll probably save my orbs throughout this next period, because I'm confident I can breach the 1000 threshold if I'm sensible.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Eel

Woo got a Nah after about 60 orbs.

Also, interesting developments in the story. I guess the sad Alphonse (and dead Shareena) we see in the intro video/art are the ones from the dead Askr.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Oh a second chance to get unicorn axe man (unicorn shovel man?)

Too bad I wasted all my orbs. But maybe the game will be nice.

I already have the others in some shape or form, but I wouldn't mind getting them again, of course.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

So, I had to summon a few heroes in this banner, but I don't feel too bad about it. My ambition had always been to +10 an exclusive hero, but judging by my luck in most summoning sessions, I'd probably need around 2000 to comfortably get any given hero to +10. Particularly if it's green.

Speaking of which, my target for this banner was Laevatainn, who happens to be a green hero. I don't know if anyone would agree (I've heard tales on reddit), but green orbs seem to be uncommonly elusive. In the beginning of the service, there were less green heroes, and so you were statistically more likely to get a 5★ with green than any other colour.

Anyway, I ended up using up approximately 382 orbs, and managed to get a Laegjarn, then a Gunnthra, then a Helbindi (on one hand, I wasn't too eager to pull him, as with Gunnthra, but I'm yet to own a regular Helbindi). I kept saying to myself "i'll stop at 500 [remaining], then 400, then I started getting desperate, focusing on green orbs, which only seemed to show up in the singular - if at all. I pulled the odd blue ("a second Laegjarn would be nice..."), and ended up with a Female Morgan (5★, naturally) , and 301 orbs remaining.

I catalogued my pulls (4 Sorens straight in the bin, an optimal, albeit 3★ Nino and Lilina saved, 2 more Ares, and various Reposition/Pivot/Vantage fodders to add to the collection), then thought 'to heck with it!', one more pull.
3 Green orbs - first was a second Reyson, second was a third Frederick, and 3rd was the Laevatainn I was eager to get. I'm glad I didn't have to spend all of my orbs because I probably would have, ultimately.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

I used the 20 orbs I managed to get, plus the free try. I got an assortment of 4* uncommon trash, and the wrong Laevatein as a surprise 5*.

And yes, whenever I want green orbs, the are notoriously absent.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

klingki

I've had a lot of mixed luck lately. Back on the Naga banner, I dropped over 100 orbs, and I finally got her on my very last summon on the last day of the banner with no more orbs left to grind. And it's not like I kept getting pity broken. I got nothing at all until I finally got her.

After that, I spent a while trying to get Bridal Fjorm with no luck, then switched to trying for Leanne on the last day of her banner. Got a Maribelle and a Leanne in just 40 orbs total. Then switched back to Bridal Fjorm, and after over 100 orbs total on her, got nothing. Not even another 5*. Just nothing at all. With no orbs left to grind, I've officially missed out on her. Once I build my orb stock back up, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Wasting so many resources on Fjorm also cost me the chance to go for other brides and Nah.

klingki

Eel

Oh cool, I got summer Cordelia with my free try. Love when that happens.

————————

Heh, I installed the game on my phone to have an orb hoarding account (never using any orbs) to see how many can I pile up. I installed it with he basic settings, and holy mother of naga, the sound and graphics are positively crusty.

It’s like playing a knockoff.

———————

Aw yeah, my last two tries gave me both 5* units, a Siegfried repeat, and summer Helbindi. And that’s it for that summer banner. I can finally stop throwing my orbs at it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Let's just call him Ryoma Jr.

Quite curiously, I got pity broken by Xander Jr, but then got the unit I wanted on the very next summon.

So now I'm only missing a Surtr to complete the Book 2 family reunion.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

I wanted an OG Lucina, but all I got was a stinking Brave Celica & Exalt Chrom. Joking aside, that's prime fodder, but for the first time in a long while, I'm completely tapped out of orbs. I'm still attempting to scrape orbs together for one final 5 star, but it's not looking hopeful.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

@Tsurii Correct. They aren't time limited like seasonal heroes, so there'll always be a chance to get them at a later date. Lucina on the other hand is very limited since she was removed from the regular summoning pool.

I'm probably going to pick either Eliwood or, more likely, Camilla for my free choice though.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

I've been saving orbs. Up to 45 now. Would probably have like 100 more if I hadn't been wasting them on the summer banner.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

@Tsurii
It never occurred to me to ask for friend codes in this thread. I sent you a friend request. My hero is a +10 Aversa with Axebreaker. Probably one of my most invested units, although I could tweak it a bit.

For anyone who would like to add me, my ID is 5151884860.

EDIT: I've accepted your request too, @Morpheel

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

Those are some funny looking swimsuits.

May try to get at least one of them, but I really don't want to spend what little I have just yet

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Sleepingmudkip

I am beyond excited to get Claude! I have around 30 orbs but... I am considering buying some just to get him.

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

edhe

D#MNIT! 20 Orbs for my last gasp at Lucina, 3 consecutive circles with just one red summoning orb, then the final had three. Junk all the way.
The game knows what you want to summon, and it delights in depriving you of it.
It doesn't feel good to leave a summoning banner at 6.33%, but I'll never get a Lucina now.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

You might as well just do a full summon circle with the 20 you have left to see if the game gives you something to break the %.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

@Morpheel In hindsight, I'd considered that, but I don't need or want another Julia or Brave Lucina.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic