News Forum

Topic: New Sonic trailer tomorrow!!!

Showing 21 to 40 of 55

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

21. Posted:

Modern Sonic runs with his arms hanging back and Old Sonic runs with his arms waving around!

Just saying.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BluTyGer

22. Posted:

Sucks it's not on wii, looks like I'll have to get me an Xbox or PlayStation.

Can't let you BREW that Starfox!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Highwinter

23. Posted:

I'm not trying to bash the Wii but I find it very surprising that anyone who's serious about gaming could own it as their only console. It is a shame it's not coming to the Wii but I suppose this is what the PS3 & 360 are getting over Colours.

It's great to see the classic Sonic design returning, it is much better than the current one, in my opinion.. But I've been immensely disappointed in every one of the new games, especially Sonic 4, so there's really not much to to say about this one. Hopefully it involves Sonic travelling through the best bits of the old games, I might be somewhat interested in that if it turns out to be good.

Highwinter

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Link79

24. Posted:

@ Highwinter
I have Nes, Snes, N64, Gamecube and Wii. I consider myself pretty serious about gaming.
I've always been more interested in Nintendo products. Just because you don't have the most powerfull system doesn't mean you're any less of a gamer.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Highwinter

25. Posted:

Link79 wrote:

@ Highwinter
I have Nes, Snes, N64, Gamecube and Wii. I consider myself pretty serious about gaming.
I've always been more interested in Nintendo products. Just because you don't have the most powerfull system doesn't mean you're any less of a gamer.

Oh, my comments were nothing to do with graphics. I just don't know how you could be satisfied just playing Nintendo games when so many other really great games are only released for the other systems. Again, nothing against the Wii or Nintendo, I just see it as more of a secondary gaming system. Even if your tastes are limited to select genres, there's still a much bigger selection out there on other systems.

Highwinter

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Link79

26. Posted:

@ Highwinter
Well I do have a PS2 also and there are a few games on it that I enjoy. Metal Gear, The suffering and the GTA games to name a few. The kinda stuff you'd never see on a Nintendo console. I guess when I'm in the mood for something more mature I switch over to that. I still might get a PS3 at some point but I'm pretty content with what I have now. I'm not anti Sony or anything. I like all Genres except maybe sports.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ville10

27. Posted:

Highwinter wrote:

Oh, my comments were nothing to do with graphics. I just don't know how you could be satisfied just playing Nintendo games when so many other really great games are only released for the other systems. Again, nothing against the Wii or Nintendo, I just see it as more of a secondary gaming system. Even if your tastes are limited to select genres, there's still a much bigger selection out there on other systems.

As a platformer fan, I can say for sure that there are no better console for that than Wii. And seeing as platformers are Nintendo's biggest genre, I believe that many members here feel the same. My brother owns a PlayStation, but I honestly haven't found a single retail game I want. I've downloaded a few games, but for the most part, Wii fills all my needs for gaming.

ville10

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

28. Posted:

A 360/PS3 exclusive, I am dissapointed. Interesting older-style Sonic model...

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

29. Posted:

ville10 wrote:

Highwinter wrote:

Oh, my comments were nothing to do with graphics. I just don't know how you could be satisfied just playing Nintendo games when so many other really great games are only released for the other systems. Again, nothing against the Wii or Nintendo, I just see it as more of a secondary gaming system. Even if your tastes are limited to select genres, there's still a much bigger selection out there on other systems.

As a platformer fan, I can say for sure that there are no better console for that than Wii. And seeing as platformers are Nintendo's biggest genre, I believe that many members here feel the same. My brother owns a PlayStation, but I honestly haven't found a single retail game I want. I've downloaded a few games, but for the most part, Wii fills all my needs for gaming.

This!

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

30. Posted:

see, this is why you don't post stuff to do with those other consoles anywhere but the fan threads on this site

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ArmoredGoomba

31. Posted:

I can't believe they didn't announce anything for Wii.

I'm so disappointed.

Highwinter wrote:

I'm not trying to bash the Wii but I find it very surprising that anyone who's serious about gaming could own it as their only console. It is a shame it's not coming to the Wii but I suppose this is what the PS3 & 360 are getting over Colours.

It's great to see the classic Sonic design returning, it is much better than the current one, in my opinion.. But I've been immensely disappointed in every one of the new games, especially Sonic 4, so there's really not much to to say about this one. Hopefully it involves Sonic travelling through the best bits of the old games, I might be somewhat interested in that if it turns out to be good.

You are making these odd comments like "a person who is serious about gaming"

The console you own doesn't define what kind of gamer you are.

Edited on by ArmoredGoomba

ArmoredGoomba

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ark

32. Posted:

This is where it comes in handy to own all six modern consoles/handhelds, you never have to worry about missing out, only about your wallet. :P

That said, I'm sure Sega will offer something else to keep Wii gamers satisfied, maybe a collection or something (hopefully with more obscure games like Knuckles Chaotix and SEGASonic Arcade). If not, you could always try to hunt down a 360 or PS3. If you'd only be playing a few games on it, you could get a used arcade 360 or search for PS3 deals. If people would pay $100 for Guitar Hero or Wii Fit, why not Sonic? :)

.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

James

33. Posted:

I am so excited for this generational crossover I can't put it into words. Really sad it's not announced for Wii/3DS yet as it means I can't get away with covering it for Nintendo Life.

This game will be amazing!

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

34. Posted:

G-Gasp* :O

No Green Eyes, it like Sega reach in side my head, pull out a great Sonic game. :)

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

smileisles

35. Posted:

Hmmm.....Cool CG.....but I didn't see any game play, unless I'm mistaken. Also, I think that Sonic has found a nice market on the Wii, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get another announcement in honor of the Blue One's anniversary exclusively for the Wii.

3DS Friend Code: 0259 0413 9652
WiiU Nintendo Network ID: smileisles

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Raylax

36. Posted:

Oh god, looks like Sonic's got another omnipresent irritating sidekick

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

37. Posted:

Not for Wii or 3DS huh? Well Sega, back to my black-list with you! Sonic doesn't sell very well lately on any plaform but I think Sonic will especially not sell well on 360 and PS3. Probably the most lucrative console for Sonic would be DS/3DS with Wii being second. Whatever Sega. Enjoy your shitty sales >:3

Edited on by James

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

38. Posted:

Except every Sonic Game is a platinum hits, meaning they've actually been getting good sales on the Xbox 360.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

39. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

Not for Wii or 3DS huh? Well Sega, back to my black-list with you! Sonic doesn't sell very well lately on any plaform but I think Sonic will especially not sell well on 360 and PS3. Probably the most lucrative console for Sonic would be DS/3DS with Wii being second. Whatever Sega. Enjoy your shitty sales >:3

What a surprise. You think Sonic would only sell well on a Nintendo system. How totally out of character.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

40. Posted:

The Fox wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

Not for Wii or 3DS huh? Well Sega, back to my black-list with you! Sonic doesn't sell very well lately on any plaform but I think Sonic will especially not sell well on 360 and PS3. Probably the most lucrative console for Sonic would be DS/3DS with Wii being second. Whatever Sega. Enjoy your shitty sales >:3

What a surprise. You think Sonic would only sell well on a Nintendo system. How totally out of character.

Its not so much a thought or opinion as it is a fact. A quick glance at vgchartz.com shows that the best selling Sonic game this generation was Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games for the Wii. The next best seller would be its sequel, also on Wii. Now taking a look at Sonic games released on all platforms, Sonic and Sega Allstar racing sold about .78 mil, .46 mil, and .37 mil on Wii, PS3, and 360 repectively. Wii had the highest sales. Sonic Unleashed sold 1.77 mil, .69 mil, and .77 mil on Wii, PS3 and 360 respectively. Again, Wii had more sales. This time, by a long shot.Granted, Sonic The Hedgehog, that terrible game from 06 did break the million mark on 360 and PS3 but that was the last time Sonic broke a million on either console except for the Ultimate Genesis Collection. Taking a quick look at DS, Sonic Rush broke 3 million units in sales and its sequel broke a million and the two Olympic games on DS broke 3 million. Sonic and the Secret Rings, a Wii exclusive, sold 2.41 million, more copies than any Sonic game on 360 or PS3. The 360 exclusive Free Riders sold just under half a million while the Wii prequel sold .80 mil. Whichever way you sloce it, Sonic DOES sell better on Wii and DS as opposed to 360 or PS3. Not opinion, FACT!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970