News Forum

Topic: Is Nintendo really dying?

Showing 21 to 35 of 35

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

21. Posted:

TomXP wrote:

I'm hearing many people that Nintendo is going out of business. I'm REALLY worried and I don't want to face the facts. If anyone knows PLEASE, post anything if this is true or not. I don't want the games to go away, don't you?

SSBFan1999, is that you? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

22. Posted:

My "Thread is going to be Lock" sense is tingling!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShinRPGGamer

23. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

My "Thread is going to be Lock" sense is tingling!

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TomXP

24. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

TomXP wrote:

I'm hearing many people that Nintendo is going out of business. I'm REALLY worried and I don't want to face the facts. If anyone knows PLEASE, post anything if this is true or not. I don't want the games to go away, don't you?

SSBFan1999, is that you? :3

Huh?

Tom

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

25. Posted:

Gmls719 wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

My "Thread is going to be Lock" sense is tingling!

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

26. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Gmls719 wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

My "Thread is going to be Lock" sense is tingling!

Yours too? :D

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TKOWL

27. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

TomXP wrote:

I'm hearing many people that Nintendo is going out of business. I'm REALLY worried and I don't want to face the facts. If anyone knows PLEASE, post anything if this is true or not. I don't want the games to go away, don't you?

SSBFan1999, is that you? :3

Probably :P

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dicesukeinuzuka

28. Posted:

Pfft don't worry about Nintendo, but while your here, has anyone here tried SONY's ® PSP Go? The newest model of the hit portable in Japan, unlike previous PSP models, does not feature a UMD drive, but instead has 16GB of internal flash memory to store games, video, pictures, and other media. I've heard that this was a must have for this generation of handhelds, even a Moderator on this very site, Corbs agrees! :D Available now for 249 US dollars. :P

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Link-Hero

29. Posted:

Yah... Even after making a huge profit on the DS and the Wii, Nintendo is defiantly dying...

Nintendo never was endangered in the first place, even during the N64 and Gamecube era because they made a profit with both platforms. Nintendo cannot afford to lose money in the video game industry like Microsoft and Sony can because they don't have much to go by besides playing cards in Japan. Also, Nintendo has sold more handhelds then any of their consoles combined since the original Gameboy. So, even if they didn't make any money with their consoles, they can live off the money they make with the handheld market.

Just ignore anyone saying Nintendo is doomed, dying, going out of business, or whatever, they are just trolls and/or Nintendo haters. They are not going anywhere anytime soon.

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TwilightV

30. Posted:

Dicesukeinuzuka wrote:

Pfft don't worry about Nintendo, but while your here, has anyone here tried SONY's ® PSP Go? The newest model of the hit portable in Japan, unlike previous PSP models, does not feature a UMD drive, but instead has 16GB of internal flash memory to store games, video, pictures, and other media. I've heard that this was a must have for this generation of handhelds, even a Moderator on this very site, Corbs agrees! :D Available now for 249 US dollars. :P

Both that thing and the 360's Kinect got Miyamoto-sensei's "Death Stare". :3

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

31. Posted:

@Tom - dragon is under the impression that you may be a user named SuperSmashBros.Fan1999. Though I don't think you're one and the same.
@dragon - why do you think he's him? Has SSBFan1999 been banned or something; and if so, what has he done? And while I'm on the subject: am I the only one that actually liked SuperSmashBros.Fan1999?

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

32. Posted:

StarBoy91 wrote:

@Tom - dragon is under the impression that you may be a user named SuperSmashBros.Fan1999. Though I don't think you're one and the same.
@dragon - why do you think he's him? Has SSBFan1999 been banned or something; and if so, what has he done? And while I'm on the subject: am I the only one that actually liked SuperSmashBros.Fan1999?

I liked him, for the time he was here

And if tbd thinks something is up, then something is up. You should know that by now StarBoy.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Splat

33. Posted:

"Heroes get remembered but legends never die."

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

34. Posted:

The only reason I asked if I was the only one that liked him is because SuperSmashBros.Fan1999 said he felt underappreciated in this site.

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

35. Posted:

@StarBoy: for the love of all that's holy, please stop taking me literally. It was a joke; SSBFan used to hang around the forums, constantly predicting the doom of Nintendo and stuff. this is my personal favorite thread of his, and the basis for my attempted joke. :/ he is not currently banned from NL.

either way, Nintendo is not dying, so pointless thread is pointless.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

Sorry, this topic has been locked.