Forums

Topic: Your expectations & wishes for E3 2012...

Posts 81 to 100 of 177

shingi_70

My two biggest things I want to see are Halo 4 and whatever Retro's next game is. Also a release date for the last guardian and FF Verues.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kevohki
  • More information on the supposed Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver reboot.
  • Contra or a sidescrolling Castlevania announced for the 3DS.
  • A release date for The Last Guardian (finally...)
  • At least some info on the progress of Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
  • Extensive Wii U info and demonstrations.
  • Pikmin 3, a new Zelda, new Mario, new F-Zero, and new Star Fox (flying, not on foot/tank crap).
  • Half-Life 3 or Left 4 Dead 3.
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
  • Dragon Quest X not becoming an MMO (fat chance).
  • A new Retro Studios game revealed by Nintendo; a new IP or new entry into an established series, it doesn't matter to me.
  • 3DS game info and release dates (Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2, etc.).
  • Persona 5
  • Bioshock Infinite info
  • New Ratchet and Clank game to piggy back on the HD Collection
  • New Jak and Daxter game announced at least but The Last of Us will probably get all the focus
  • Mirror's Edge 2
  • Borderlands 2 demos
  • Tons more I'm forgetting
  • And it's never going to happen but I would love Rocksteady and Warner Bros. to announce an open world Batman game based on Batman Beyond.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

TheKingOfTown

RR529 wrote:

Announcement of a sprite based Metroid developed by WayForward.

Fat chance. WayForward isn't owned by Nintendo, and Nintendo rarely lets third-parties handle their IPs. I think Wario: Master of Disguise is a rare exception.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

shingi_70

Just a preview of durango.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Chrono_Cross

Sony_70 wrote:

Just a preview of durango.

There's an edit button you know?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

kkslider5552000

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Fat chance. WayForward isn't owned by Nintendo, and Nintendo rarely lets third-parties handle their IPs. I think Wario: Master of Disguise is a rare exception.

Oracle games, Star Fox Assault, Donkey Kongo, F Zero GX, the Mario Kart arcade games, Metroid Other M, I don't remember if the guys behind Warioland Shake it and Kirby's Epic Yarn count as 3rd party.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RR529

kkslider5552000 wrote:

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Oracle games, Star Fox Assault, Donkey Kongo, F Zero GX, the Mario Kart arcade games, Metroid Other M, I don't remember if the guys behind Warioland Shake it and Kirby's Epic Yarn count as 3rd party.

Thanks. As you pointed out, it's not all that uncommon for Ninty to outsource games. Anyways, this forum is for E3 expectations and wishes (wishes being the key word here), because of that, the likelihood of it happening shouldn't matter in this particular discussion.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ThePirateCaptain

I just want to see Reggie give another presentation XD. But I hope for the 3DS Zelda reveal, a sidescrolling Metroid game for 3DS, and F-Zero for Wii U.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

shingi_70

New abox 360 sku (no disc drive and either a decent sized ssd or flash memory.)
Sony all stars for vita
CG trailer for smash 4

WAT!

EvilRegal

I've already got some of what I was hoping for: Traditional Super Mario Bros. side scroller for 3DS AND Wii U! So, I feel greedy wanting anything else! Still, I'll humbly express wishes for the Link to the Past remake Shiggy keeps talking about, along with a traditional Metroid, F-Zero, Castlevania, Contra, Mega Man, and Final Fantasy V (or VI) remake for 3DS! Also, it'd be nice to see them ride the wave of bringing back past franchises, to give us maybe another Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, or Wrecking Crew (I know it has Mario, but still overdue since WC '98). And then... D....DUCK HUNT WII U? Oh my!!!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TheKingOfTown

kkslider5552000 wrote:

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Oh crap I just got pwned.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

EvilRegal

Mickeymac wrote:

You were off to a good start there Fluttershy, what happened?

I have a history of starting fast out of the gate, then losing steam in the home stretch. You have to say, your Duck Hunt canine companion laughing at you in HD with crisp, crystal-clear sound would be awesome... or maybe not so, since he's laughing for a reason.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Lunapplebloom

I have almost no expectations. I want to be blown away from all the stuff that will happen... Oh wait, now I got expectations. Darn this thread.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

RR529

Whatever 3DS demos are on the showroom floor, I want on the eShop same day, or day after. After all, E3 is about the games (and because of that, you could argue it's about the gamers themselves), so if you can't bring the gamers to the event, bring the event to the gamers. I know this has almost no chance of happening, but I see no technical reason why it couldn't be done.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.