Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,959

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Anyone else experiencing problems with WWE Network. So far the last hour or so every show I have tried to watch plays for 5 mins and then stops running and an error message pops up. I figure it's new they gotta work the kinks out but I was wondering if this is happening to everyone.

I don't actually have it but have read of alot of people have trouble.

Yeah all I read was that it doesn't work on the 360 so I have been using my PS4. But now I am on my PC and having problems with it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Splat

Undertaker vs Brock... The ring might not survive haha.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Mr_Trill_281

taker will win at wm...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

cm punk is going to ufc...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

the_shpydar

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

cm punk is going to ufc...

No, he's not.
He's been a big fan of MMA for years, and is friends with Dana White, that's why he's been appearing at events regularly (since he has the free time now, lol).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ELI-ASH

People outside of the US found a way to get access to the network, So the slow downs must have happen from too many people watching at the same time.

I didn't experience that many problems. Every once in a while on the live stream like 4 or 5 seconds would replay again but that can be fixed by exiting out then going back in.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

MoogleMuffins

They finally found out how to get Del Rio over, give him a match against Batista.

Jealous of everyone in the USA enjoying the WWE Network, can't believe we have to wait till end of 2014 or early 2015.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

I figured Brock was going to be Taker's opponent this WM. They have been trying for years to do that but Brock's UFC contract has always stopped it from happening.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Splat

Untitled

ELI-ASH

Did any1 catch the NXT live special? It was really good, even the pre-show was enjoyable.
Sami Zayn VS Cesaro match was another awesome brawl. Regal was in commentary putting over the moves and actually talking about the match.
Paige VS Emma was really good too. They seriously need to call Paige up to the main roster.
Bo VS Neville was alright. Bo seem kind of lost, he seem to just wait till Neville set something up then he would counter it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

MikeLove

Splat wrote:

I was about 20 feet from Lesnar at UFC 87 and its shocking how physically imposing that guy is. For sure the largest, most intimidating person I've ever seen in real life (not counting when I walk past a mirror).

The fact that Big Show is even LARGER than him boggles my mind...

MikeLove

JonSpangler

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

GUUUYYS! The next Raw is in Chicago! GOOOOD, I wish I could go so bad now. I'd love to be there chanting for our main man Punk! Dammit I wish I knew earlier to convince someone to tag along (and chip in for the tickets, lol).

I will be there. Can't wait. We will blow the roof off the place whether or not CM Punk comes back or not.

JonSpangler

Twitter:

Splat

I'm a CM Punk fan but I don't understand the whole "Bring Back Punk" mindset that alot of fans (not so much on here) have. He wasn't fired or suspended by WWE he took his ball and went home because he didn't get his way.

They can NOT cave in and give him his way because if they do guys will be threatening to quit left and right when they don't get their way.

That all being said I don't think we have seen the last of CM Punk in WWE and I wouldn't be shocked to see him on Monday's Raw. His deal with WWE is up in July and I wouldn't be surprised if he came back in-till then and then left for good.

Edited on by Splat

the_shpydar

Splat wrote:

I'm a CM Punk fan but I don't understand the whole "Bring Back Punk" mindset that alot of fans (not so much on here) have. He wasn't fired or suspended by WWE he took his ball and went home because he didn't get his way.

They can NOT cave in and give him his way because if they do guys will be threatening to quit left and right when they don't get their way.

That all being said I don't think we have seen the last of CM Punk in WWE and I wouldn't be shocked to see him on Monday's Raw. His deal with WWE is up in July and I wouldn't be surprised if he came back in-till then and then left for good.

I agree. It's not like he was fired or anything; he chose to take time off because he was unhappy with the state of the company and their booking. So the chants for him seem somewhat out of place.

That being said, perhaps a lot of the motivation behind the Punk chants is not so much "Bring back Punk!" but more "We agree with Punk; the company's taking the wrong direction".

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

That 6 man tag match.

Untitled

ELI-ASH

@Retro_on_theGo I heard they are thinking of possibly making the title match a "triple threat" If that doesn't happen then well, There is always "Extreme Rules" XD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic