General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,217

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,001. Posted:

I can't wait to see the Chicago reaction to Boo-tista. :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 21 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 10 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,002. Posted:

I'm a CM Punk fan but I don't understand the whole "Bring Back Punk" mindset that alot of fans (not so much on here) have. He wasn't fired or suspended by WWE he took his ball and went home because he didn't get his way.

They can NOT cave in and give him his way because if they do guys will be threatening to quit left and right when they don't get their way.

That all being said I don't think we have seen the last of CM Punk in WWE and I wouldn't be shocked to see him on Monday's Raw. His deal with WWE is up in July and I wouldn't be surprised if he came back in-till then and then left for good.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,003. Posted:

Splat wrote:

I'm a CM Punk fan but I don't understand the whole "Bring Back Punk" mindset that alot of fans (not so much on here) have. He wasn't fired or suspended by WWE he took his ball and went home because he didn't get his way.

They can NOT cave in and give him his way because if they do guys will be threatening to quit left and right when they don't get their way.

That all being said I don't think we have seen the last of CM Punk in WWE and I wouldn't be shocked to see him on Monday's Raw. His deal with WWE is up in July and I wouldn't be surprised if he came back in-till then and then left for good.

I agree. It's not like he was fired or anything; he chose to take time off because he was unhappy with the state of the company and their booking. So the chants for him seem somewhat out of place.

That being said, perhaps a lot of the motivation behind the Punk chants is not so much "Bring back Punk!" but more "We agree with Punk; the company's taking the wrong direction".

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,004. Posted:

And the Punk chants are in full force! Shame for Brock.

Edit: that was really good. I think I'm done now until the next time they come to Chicago though. With Punk gone and Bryan out of the title picture I have no reason at all to keep watching.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,005. Posted:

That 6 man tag match.

Untitled

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,006. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo I heard they are thinking of possibly making the title match a "triple threat" If that doesn't happen then well, There is always "Extreme Rules" XD

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,007. Posted:

Well got an email saying that the problems that the WWE Network was having on the Xbox 360 are fixed, so I will check that out later.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,008. Posted:

Splat wrote:

That 6 man tag match.

Untitled

Seriously, that was amazing. The Shield and The Wyatts are hands-down the best things going in WWE right now.

I have to give kudos to WWE for last night's show. They knew how the Chicago crowd was going to be (and Chicago is always vocal and passionate, even if the Punk situation wasn't going on) and took ownership of everything from the "Yes! movement" to the "hijacking" chants. Whichever parts of the creative team were in charge of booking the show deserve a bonus.

The Shpydarloggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,009. Posted:

Well I final got a chance to see this year's Royal Rumble thanks to WWE Network and all I have to say is what a freakin joke. I can see why so many people were upset with it.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,010. Posted:

On the WWE Network A past Raw episode is airing at 6 eastern followed by main event,NXT & Superstars. None are "live" so i think all the shows are also VOD ready too.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,011. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo I heard they are thinking of possibly making the title match a "triple threat" If that doesn't happen then well, There is always "Extreme Rules" XD

Lol, I'm sure that was just a rumor at this point. It looks like they've already started setting up bryan vs triple H at mania which really sucks. Makes sense since CM Punk left and they needed someone to take his storyline.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,012. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Lol, I'm sure that was just a rumor at this point. It looks like they've already started setting up bryan vs triple H at mania which really sucks. Makes sense since CM Punk left and they needed someone to take his storyline.

There's also actually been some buzz that they might go with a HHH vs Bryan match, with a stipulation being that if Bryan wins, he gets a title shot (a la Money in the Bank), and then WM will either become a triple-threat or Bryan will challenge the Orton-Batista winner after their match, and ultimately go over to end WM with a "send the fans home happy" moment of Bryan winning the title at WM.

The final segment of RAW this past week potentially set that possibility up as well, by mixing together Orton, Batista, Bryan and HHH in the final moments

The Shpydarloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,013. Posted:

Well that's good. I'm really really holding on to that lol. Bryan really deserves it and I think all this build up would be such wasted bs to have it all come to the climax at a ppv other than WM.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,014. Posted:

CM Punk is gonna be on Talking Dead next week, i doubt that he'll mention anything regarding the WWE but who knows.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,015. Posted:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,016. Posted:

The "Occupy RAW" segment was great. And glad to see they are in fact going with the rumored WM plan with Bryan earning a spot in the title match if (when) he beats Hunter.
Smart move, WWE. :)

The Shpydarloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,017. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

The "Occupy RAW" segment was great. And glad to see they are in fact going with the rumored WM plan with Bryan earning a spot in the title match if (when) he beats Hunter.
Smart move, WWE. :)

YES! YES! YES!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,018. Posted:

Untitled

Untitled

Awesomeness. :)

The Shpydarloggery

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,019. Posted:

When bryan mention the "walkout" not sure if it was him or WWE creative but their was a plan on twitter by some fans to do something if the main event remained as Orton VS Batista,1 of those things was a "walkout"

Im officially pumped for wrestlemania ^__^

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Beetlejuice

1,020. Posted:

I didn't watch any of RAW (rarely do), but caught the 'occupy' moment on Youtube. Looked very cool, and reminded me of those 'big' moments from the late-90's where Stone Cold would drive a beer truck to the ring or Sting got lowered to the ring by a helicopter.

Beetlejuice