Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,969

Tasuki

Well got an email saying that the problems that the WWE Network was having on the Xbox 360 are fixed, so I will check that out later.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

the_shpydar

Splat wrote:

That 6 man tag match.

Untitled

Seriously, that was amazing. The Shield and The Wyatts are hands-down the best things going in WWE right now.

I have to give kudos to WWE for last night's show. They knew how the Chicago crowd was going to be (and Chicago is always vocal and passionate, even if the Punk situation wasn't going on) and took ownership of everything from the "Yes! movement" to the "hijacking" chants. Whichever parts of the creative team were in charge of booking the show deserve a bonus.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

Well I final got a chance to see this year's Royal Rumble thanks to WWE Network and all I have to say is what a freakin joke. I can see why so many people were upset with it.

My Backlog

ELI-ASH

On the WWE Network A past Raw episode is airing at 6 eastern followed by main event,NXT & Superstars. None are "live" so i think all the shows are also VOD ready too.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Retro_on_theGo

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo I heard they are thinking of possibly making the title match a "triple threat" If that doesn't happen then well, There is always "Extreme Rules" XD

Lol, I'm sure that was just a rumor at this point. It looks like they've already started setting up bryan vs triple H at mania which really sucks. Makes sense since CM Punk left and they needed someone to take his storyline.

the_shpydar

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo I heard they are thinking of possibly making the title match a "triple threat" If that doesn't happen then well, There is always "Extreme Rules" XD

Lol, I'm sure that was just a rumor at this point. It looks like they've already started setting up bryan vs triple H at mania which really sucks. Makes sense since CM Punk left and they needed someone to take his storyline.

There's also actually been some buzz that they might go with a HHH vs Bryan match, with a stipulation being that if Bryan wins, he gets a title shot (a la Money in the Bank), and then WM will either become a triple-threat or Bryan will challenge the Orton-Batista winner after their match, and ultimately go over to end WM with a "send the fans home happy" moment of Bryan winning the title at WM.

The final segment of RAW this past week potentially set that possibility up as well, by mixing together Orton, Batista, Bryan and HHH in the final moments

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ELI-ASH

CM Punk is gonna be on Talking Dead next week, i doubt that he'll mention anything regarding the WWE but who knows.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Splat

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

the_shpydar

The "Occupy RAW" segment was great. And glad to see they are in fact going with the rumored WM plan with Bryan earning a spot in the title match if (when) he beats Hunter.
Smart move, WWE.

The Shpydarloggery

ELI-ASH

When bryan mention the "walkout" not sure if it was him or WWE creative but their was a plan on twitter by some fans to do something if the main event remained as Orton VS Batista,1 of those things was a "walkout"

Im officially pumped for wrestlemania ^__^

MikeLove

I didn't watch any of RAW (rarely do), but caught the 'occupy' moment on Youtube. Looked very cool, and reminded me of those 'big' moments from the late-90's where Stone Cold would drive a beer truck to the ring or Sting got lowered to the ring by a helicopter.

MikeLove

ELI-ASH

I made Bryans new shirt as best i could in crossing...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Splat

I liked HHH pulling out some old school "Cerebral Assassin" on DB last night. GAME ON!

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Tasuki

Man I have been watching a bunch of the old ECW PPVs on the WWE Network with my son (He was born right before the original ECW went bankrupt and I only really watched WCW and WWF back then) and I have to say I am really enjoying it. I love the fact that it is not what WWE is or was at that time. The fact that they aren't in a big arena don't have the big budget that WCW and WWE has is really neat. I think due to that the wrestling is alot better. Even though I have seen some of them like RVD, Tazz the Dudleys in the WWE they just seemed different back then if that makes sense. So far I watched their first PPV Barely Legal and one other one that I don't remember the name of but I plan on watching a whole lot more. I am really really enjoying this it's really a shame that they aren't around anymore. Looking forward to watching another one tonight.

My Backlog

ELI-ASH

@Tasuki Oh trust me they try,every few years they have like an 'ECW reunion" show but it just never draws . The majority of the guys are just too old.

MikeLove

Heat Wave '98 is an all time classic ECW PPV!

MikeLove

Tasuki

@ELI-ASH: Oh I have seen a few, I have seen the TNA one they did a few years ago then of course WWE had one right before they relaunched ECW but yeah you are right. Still though you would think they would be younger guys that would do that kind of wrestling.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic