Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,969

kkslider5552000

Splat wrote:

Evan Bourne has been suspended again... He is pretty much a dead man walking.

so he'll come back as 2003 Taker? That'd be fun.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

sykotek

Splat wrote:

Evan Bourne has been suspended again...

Wellness policy violation (drugs) again..., how many times is this now?
Untitled

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Splat

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/the-make-a-wish-foundation-...

Today, the Make-A-Wish Foundation honored WWE Superstar John Cena and WWE for their contributions to wish kids by dedicating a WWE-themed conference room in the charity’s global headquarters.

John Cena is on pace to grant 300 wishes to kids with life-threatening medical conditions, making him the first celebrity wish granter ever to reach that lofty goal. In 2009, John Cena received the Foundation’s “Chris Greicius Award” for his outstanding efforts on behalf of wish kids.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

sykotek

Good news for WWE 12 fans that were worried about THQ's tanking and no longer working on patches. I took this from another wrestling thread I frequently check out, a user there posted that apparently WWE 12 will be getting some much needed fixes in the form of an online patch (360/PS3) after all and they'll be throwing in classic Kane complimentary for the trouble.

General Gameplay

Fixed an issue where the ring texture would flash black or different colors
Addressed multiple Finisher system bugs in which players were awarded too many or too few Finishers
Fixed an issue where the Defender would freeze if the Right Stick was pressed in any direction while being Irish Whipped
Fixed an issue where two Superstars in a pin sequence swapped positions when an interfering Superstar woke the referee as he/she was standing
Fixed an issue where Superstars would freeze if certain running corner attacks were performed in the Royal Rumble
Both attacks in the Running Strikes and Running Grapples categories should now trigger consistently
Fixed several situations where a created Superstar’s move set was being improperly reset to default settings
Fixed several instances where players could Irish Whip their opponents through the Cell and/or Barricade
Fixed an issue that caused Superstars to freeze when a Finisher was performed
Sound is now working correctly after restarting a Brawl
Tuned pin escape mini-game in Elimination Chamber matches. Players can now escape after being hit with a Finisher.
Fixed a problem where tables were not properly re-spawning in Tables matches (PS3 only)
Fixed cameras for environmental weapons attacks
Various gameplay bug fixes

Universe Mode

Brands can now consist entirely of created Superstars. However, match card creation still requires players to use Superstars with at least one of each crowd reaction setting (‘boo’ and ‘cheer’) to properly book matches.
The Draft option now functions properly
Lowered the frequency of injuries in Universe Mode
Addressed issue where Royal Rumble and Money in the Bank winners were not getting their title shots at WrestleMania and/or the option to cash in Money in the Bank
Fixed various crashes to help improve overall stability of Universe Mode
Various Universe Mode bug fixes

Made numerous improvements to help improve stability and reliability of Community Creations.
General stability improvements in Royal Rumble matches

Miscellaneous

Fixed an issue where the DLC versions of Edge and Christian’s entrance animations were replaced by Alberto Del Rio’s animations if edits were made to their music and/or mini-tron
Players can now edit a created Superstar’s move set after viewing the model in Community Creations
Resolved several issues with Divas entrances
Props can now be disabled during entrances
Fixed several issues with Custom Soundtracks
General stability improvements in Story Designer Mode

I didn' t buy it, but hopefully this helps you guys that did.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Splat

Made numerous improvements to help improve stability and reliability of Community Creations.

This is the big one for me it has been awful. Also getting this guy is going to be AWESOME!!!

Untitled

Tasuki

Anyone watching the Elimination Chamber tonight? I am heading over to a local sports bar to watch it while chowing down on buffalo wings.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Splat

I normally don't get to watch PPV's but I sure would love to see WM. The card is outstanding so far.

Edited on by Splat

kkslider5552000

It's a shame they'll likely do nothing to keep people interested afterwards because long term storylines have never made money apparently, but yeah WM looks great so far.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Tasuki

I dont know seems to me like this might be Takers last WM. Hell in the Cell with Triple H thats going to be a good one. I am still wondering how short Take cut his hair but I guess we will see at WM. Also that was a nice touch adding Metallica's The Memory Remains.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Getting they hype for WM. It will be kinda bittersweet to see the Taker/HHH match. I look foward to seeing Taker get 20 and 0 but it will be to sad to see him leave the WWE. Also hoping that Ryder can get on Team Teddy for the WM GM match.

My Backlog

Splat

I will be shocked if this isn't Takers last match. I love me some HBK but him acting like this match is about him which it isn't is getting old.

Tasuki

@TBD; So who was it he kinda looked familiar to me too but I had no clue as to his name.

@Splat: Yeah I to we be really surprised if this isnt Taker's match. As I said I cant wait for this match but I dont want to see Taker go.

Do any of you guys think Flair is going to show up at the HoF with the other Horseman since he is contracted with TNA now?

My Backlog

Splat

Flair will be there for the Horsemen going in to the HOF.

Edited on by Splat

the_shpydar

Flair will be there. Pretty much everyone on both sides (WWE and TNA) have been in agreement that regardless of contracts, etc, he deserves to be there.

Regarding UT, i don't know for sure if this will be his last match of all, but i expect it will be his last WM. It would make sense that if he is hanging it up that WM would be his final match, but i wouldn't be surprised if his final match ended up being at Summer Slam or Survivor Series.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

kkslider5552000

the_shpydar wrote:

Regarding UT, i don't know for sure if this will be his last match of all, but i expect it will be his last WM. It would make sense that if he is hanging it up that WM would be his final match, but i wouldn't be surprised if his final match ended up being at Summer Slam or Survivor Series.

Except it won't. From both a story and real life perspective, he has to have his last match at a Wrestlemania.

Tasuki

kkslider5552000 wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Except it won't. From both a story and real life perspective, he has to have his last match at a Wrestlemania.

Exactly which is why this will be the last match of his career. He even said it himself to Triple H a few weeks ago. Once I pin you and get 20 and O then will I end an era. Which sounds like He will retire hence the end of an era.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So whos watching Wrestlemania today? I have it ordered already and I am going to be watching it on my 47 inch tv . Having some people over and ordering pizza. This is my Super Bowl lol. So what your all picks for the matches? Will we see Rock,s boot go to Cena's ass? Will Jericho prove that he's the best in the world? Will the streak finally end? What do you all think?

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic