General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 781 to 800 of 1,249

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

781. Posted:

@TBD; So who was it he kinda looked familiar to me too but I had no clue as to his name.

@Splat: Yeah I to we be really surprised if this isnt Taker's match. As I said I cant wait for this match but I dont want to see Taker go.

Do any of you guys think Flair is going to show up at the HoF with the other Horseman since he is contracted with TNA now?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Splat

782. Posted:

Flair will be there for the Horsemen going in to the HOF.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

the_shpydar

783. Posted:

Flair will be there. Pretty much everyone on both sides (WWE and TNA) have been in agreement that regardless of contracts, etc, he deserves to be there.

Regarding UT, i don't know for sure if this will be his last match of all, but i expect it will be his last WM. It would make sense that if he is hanging it up that WM would be his final match, but i wouldn't be surprised if his final match ended up being at Summer Slam or Survivor Series.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

784. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Regarding UT, i don't know for sure if this will be his last match of all, but i expect it will be his last WM. It would make sense that if he is hanging it up that WM would be his final match, but i wouldn't be surprised if his final match ended up being at Summer Slam or Survivor Series.

Except it won't. From both a story and real life perspective, he has to have his last match at a Wrestlemania.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

785. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Regarding UT, i don't know for sure if this will be his last match of all, but i expect it will be his last WM. It would make sense that if he is hanging it up that WM would be his final match, but i wouldn't be surprised if his final match ended up being at Summer Slam or Survivor Series.

Except it won't. From both a story and real life perspective, he has to have his last match at a Wrestlemania.

Exactly which is why this will be the last match of his career. He even said it himself to Triple H a few weeks ago. Once I pin you and get 20 and O then will I end an era. Which sounds like He will retire hence the end of an era.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

786. Posted:

So whos watching Wrestlemania today? I have it ordered already and I am going to be watching it on my 47 inch tv B-). Having some people over and ordering pizza. This is my Super Bowl lol. So what your all picks for the matches? Will we see Rock,s boot go to Cena's ass? Will Jericho prove that he's the best in the world? Will the streak finally end? What do you all think?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

787. Posted:

Lol@ Daniel Bryan.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Splat

788. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Lol@ Daniel Bryan.

I found it to be a complete joke...

How can you build him up all this time and have him drop the belt in 18 seconds at the biggest PPV of the year? I'm fine with him losing but the way they did it was just awful.

I mean it's freaking Wrestlemania people are paying to see this.

rant over

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

789. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Lol@ Daniel Bryan.

I found it to be a complete joke...

How can you build him up all this time and have him drop the belt in 18 seconds at the biggest PPV of the year? I'm fine with him losing but the way they did it was just awful.

I mean it's freaking Wrestlemania people are paying to see this.

rant over

Honestly I doubt anyone cares about Shamus and Daniel Bryan's match. This years WM is all about the Taker and Triple H fight and the Rock and Cena fight.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Splat

790. Posted:

Untitled

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

791. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Untitled

Ok??? cant see the pic.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Splat

792. Posted:

CM Punk BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

793. Posted:

Splat wrote:

CM Punk BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

Ah

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

794. Posted:

All in all I thought this year's WM was great. The Taker/ Triple H match was my favorite followed by The Rock and Cena match. Wont go into too much details here so I dont give away some stuff.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

795. Posted:

So A-Train is back and repackaged as some sort of Japanese fighter and Alex Riley is a jobber now.

OMG!!! Here comes the pain.

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Splat

796. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

So A-Train is back and repackaged as some sort of Japanese fighter and Alex Riley is a jobber now.

OMG!!! Here comes the pain.

Alex Riley has been a jobber for awhile now. It was awesome to see Brock but he looked a little rusty...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

797. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

So A-Train is back and repackaged as some sort of Japanese fighter and Alex Riley is a jobber now.

OMG!!! Here comes the pain.

Alex Riley has been a jobber for awhile now. It was awesome to see Brock but he looked a little rusty...

Really??? Wow that kinda sucks about Alex Riley last I show him he got away from The Miz and he seemed like he was on the main even path.

As for Brock yeah he did look rusty but I know that his health has been an issue lately which is the main reason he left UFC.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Splat

798. Posted:

For those keeping score.

Brock 2 Cena 0.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

the_shpydar

799. Posted:

It's both funny and cool to see Brock back. Cool, cuz — come on, it's Brock! Funny because i still clearly remember being amongst the fans booing him out of the building (and the company) during his WMXX match at MSG. :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Splat

800. Posted:

Netflix added these to their instant watch list.

WWE: Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar of All Time

WWE's Greatest Rivalries: Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart

WWE: The Epic Journey of Dwayne The Rock Johnson

WWE: Best of King of the Ring

WWE: The Ladder Match 2: Crash & Burn

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake