General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 741 to 760 of 1,246

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

741. Posted:

JERICHO!

That was an intriguing segment — it became almost Kaufman-like at the end — and defintiely curious to see where they're going with it.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 23 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 11 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

742. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I want it mainly for the rumored free PPVs thing to be quite honest. Especially since that will probably include Money in the Bank, which is rapidly becoming the new Summerslam.

From what I have read it will only be the "big 4" PPVs that will be free on the WWE Network which is Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series.

@the_shpydar: Yes its good to see him back I just hope that he goes back to his Y2J persona rather than the heel one he was doing a few years ago.

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

743. Posted:

My cousin got to go to last week's Monday Night Raw. Chicago really hates Cena. D:
I used to watch wrestling every week, but now I've lost interest. Can't afford to spend 2 hours on the couch watching guys fight 2 times a week. I hear it's gotten better since I last watched though so I may try to get back into it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

sykotek

744. Posted:

Untitled
:] ...heck yeah Jericho! I loved how the crowd was too stupid to really get into it. They were starting to boo him at the end, hahahaha, he's totally going back to being a heel. Perfect opportunity to destroy CM Punk for stealing his catchphrases!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

745. Posted:

Yeah, no doubt at all that he's going heel, and a Jericho vs Punk feud will be serious gold. Just as long as the writers stay far away from it and just let the two of them run wild.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.

AuthorMessage

Splat

746. Posted:

Untitled

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

sykotek

747. Posted:

:] Hahahaha, the puppet master is back. The entire arena was played. My ribs were hurting from laughing by the end. He should come back next week... not say anything and dance... get booed to high heaven and from there begin his anti-fan campaign then go punish Punk on the road to WM.

...and now for a quote from 3+ months back to get everyone excited about how entertaining heel Jericho's return could be for programming.

sykotek wrote:

Exhibit A:

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

748. Posted:

the part of the show everyone forgot: Daniel Bryan beating Rhodes with a rollup pin and acting like he won the main event of Wrestlemania. Awesome.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

749. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

the part of the show everyone forgot: Daniel Bryan beating Rhodes with a rollup pin and acting like he won the main event of Wrestlemania. Awesome.

Ha, yes, that was pretty funny. Immediately made me wonder if they're going to have him drop the title to Show (though i doubt it, as i'm betting Show loses on Smackdown and his starts his heel turn either immediately afterward or in the next couple weeks leading up to — or at — the Rumble).

Also, good match with Punk vs Ziggler, even with the screwjob finish (which was actually well done, i thought).

The Shpydarloggery

AuthorMessage

sykotek

750. Posted:

Actually, I expect D Brine to go heel. I didn't forget how he's been reacting, it's just pales in comparison to the return of Jericho.

Best response ever:

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

751. Posted:

@syko
He is so Awesome! :D
/me stops, pauses, switches on flashy superjacket of excellence

The Shpydarloggery

AuthorMessage

Splat

752. Posted:

I thought R-Truth was gold as well last night. "This weeks Miz beat down was brought to you by Lil Jimmy."

AuthorMessage

Splat

753. Posted:

Sounds like Randy Orton will only miss a few weeks from his back injury.

AuthorMessage

sykotek

754. Posted:

Miss a few weeks due to back injury = Wellness policy violation suspension

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

755. Posted:

sykotek wrote:

Miss a few weeks due to back injury = Wellness policy violation suspension

I love how everyone assumes that when wrestling are written of its for Wellness policy violation. Check your facts dude Orton's injury is a real it had nothing to do with a violation.

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

sykotek

756. Posted:

@Tasuki: I think you're taking it a bit too seriously. I really could care less, but went on what was first reported about a week or so ago. Can you blame me since they've had a recent string of Wellness policy violations from various superstars? I doubt you reasonably could. There's also talk about them covering up the truth about RO since he's one of their biggest stars and this would be his third strike, how's that for reading up? At the end of the day...could care less, my opinion is that he sucks anyways. :]

AuthorMessage

Splat

757. Posted:

I think people are making something out of nothing. His back has been hurt for awhile and he just rolled with it like many wrestlers do. It was bound to get worse which it did hence the time off. If it was a mid carder no one would even be questioning it.

AuthorMessage

sykotek

758. Posted:

I wouldn't say no one, there are some people that question it. That's why I've heard news of Sin Cara, Evan Bourne and R-Truth all violating in the last few months as well. ...and they're all mid-lower card acts. It's too bad their performances don't actually improve when taking performance enhancing drugs ...but yea, moving on...

AuthorMessage

y2josh

759. Posted:

I'm late to the party, but woo Jericho!

I bet it was Jericho that broke Orton's back!

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

Splat

760. Posted:

sykotek wrote:

I wouldn't say no one, there are some people that question it. That's why I've heard news of Sin Cara, Evan Bourne and R-Truth all violating in the last few months as well. ...and they're all mid-lower card acts. It's too bad their performances don't actually improve when taking performance enhancing drugs ...but yea, moving on...

Bourne and Truth got suspended for smoking synthetic weed not PED. Also Truth has been awesome as a heel...

Edited on by Splat