Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,959

sykotek
:] Hahahaha, the puppet master is back. The entire arena was played. My ribs were hurting from laughing by the end. He should come back next week... not say anything and dance... get booed to high heaven and from there begin his anti-fan campaign then go punish Punk on the road to WM.

...and now for a quote from 3+ months back to get everyone excited about how entertaining heel Jericho's return could be for programming.

sykotek wrote:

Exhibit A:
[youtube:WgUWawc8SoI]

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

kkslider5552000

the part of the show everyone forgot: Daniel Bryan beating Rhodes with a rollup pin and acting like he won the main event of Wrestlemania. Awesome.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

the_shpydar

kkslider5552000 wrote:

the part of the show everyone forgot: Daniel Bryan beating Rhodes with a rollup pin and acting like he won the main event of Wrestlemania. Awesome.

Ha, yes, that was pretty funny. Immediately made me wonder if they're going to have him drop the title to Show (though i doubt it, as i'm betting Show loses on Smackdown and his starts his heel turn either immediately afterward or in the next couple weeks leading up to — or at — the Rumble).

Also, good match with Punk vs Ziggler, even with the screwjob finish (which was actually well done, i thought).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

sykotek

Actually, I expect D Brine to go heel. I didn't forget how he's been reacting, it's just pales in comparison to the return of Jericho.

Best response ever:
[youtube:O89mPP-Wm30]

Splat

I thought R-Truth was gold as well last night. "This weeks Miz beat down was brought to you by Lil Jimmy."

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Splat

Sounds like Randy Orton will only miss a few weeks from his back injury.

sykotek

Miss a few weeks due to back injury = Wellness policy violation suspension

Tasuki

sykotek wrote:

Miss a few weeks due to back injury = Wellness policy violation suspension

I love how everyone assumes that when wrestling are written of its for Wellness policy violation. Check your facts dude Orton's injury is a real it had nothing to do with a violation.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

sykotek

@Tasuki: I think you're taking it a bit too seriously. I really could care less, but went on what was first reported about a week or so ago. Can you blame me since they've had a recent string of Wellness policy violations from various superstars? I doubt you reasonably could. There's also talk about them covering up the truth about RO since he's one of their biggest stars and this would be his third strike, how's that for reading up? At the end of the day...could care less, my opinion is that he sucks anyways. :]

Splat

I think people are making something out of nothing. His back has been hurt for awhile and he just rolled with it like many wrestlers do. It was bound to get worse which it did hence the time off. If it was a mid carder no one would even be questioning it.

sykotek

I wouldn't say no one, there are some people that question it. That's why I've heard news of Sin Cara, Evan Bourne and R-Truth all violating in the last few months as well. ...and they're all mid-lower card acts. It's too bad their performances don't actually improve when taking performance enhancing drugs ...but yea, moving on...

y2josh

I'm late to the party, but woo Jericho!

I bet it was Jericho that broke Orton's back!

y2josh

Splat

sykotek wrote:

I wouldn't say no one, there are some people that question it. That's why I've heard news of Sin Cara, Evan Bourne and R-Truth all violating in the last few months as well. ...and they're all mid-lower card acts. It's too bad their performances don't actually improve when taking performance enhancing drugs ...but yea, moving on...

Bourne and Truth got suspended for smoking synthetic weed not PED. Also Truth has been awesome as a heel...

Edited on by Splat

sykotek

@Splat: Alright, splitting hairs are we? Point is, I disproved your statement above that no one would care or hear about it if mid-carders would be the ones that got suspended for violation of Wellness policy, it's a big enough deal period and they shouldn't be doing it according to the rules they have set in place, but personally, as it doesn't really affect me, I couldn't give less of a sh*t.

...and yea, Truth has been awesome performer (In case no one else understood, I was jokingly referencing that it's a shame PEDs don't improving acting) as of late, but (I believe) that was before his reported drug taking. Orton and Sin Cara...eh...not so much.

Also...Synthetic Weed? That's pathetic...that's also the first I heard of that... if you're gonna get suspended for using it, what's exactly the point of it being synthetic anyways? ...so, yea can we move on now? I regret making the joke about the injuries = drug abuse suspensions (although it's actually a pretty accurate statement), didn't know it would hit such a nerve with you folks.

I wonder if Jericho showed up on Smackdown...

Splat

Untitled

the_shpydar

Splat wrote:

Untitled

I was floored by that. I was literally staring at the screen for minutes in dumbfounded confusion.

Also, the Kane stuff has become so ridiculous. RAW has become full of facepalm. At least Punk vs Swagger was a good match (even though Swagger's been jobber-to-the-stars lately, so having a competive match seem to come from out of nowhere, booking-wise), and I am definitely loving Jericho's Kaufman-esque act. It's hilarious watching the audience having no idea how to react.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

Evan Bourne has been suspended again... He is pretty much a dead man walking.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic