Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,959

the_shpydar

Splat wrote:

Alberto Del Rio vs Daniel Bryan was one heck of a match really enjoyed it.

Me too, at least what of it i could stand to watch before i just couldn't take anymore of Cole's annoying "Daniel Bryan is a NERRRRRRD!" commentary and had to change the channel. Sooooooo annoying.

The battle royal was fun and i actually half-expected the fake Sin Cara to win and unmask as Christian or something.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

I have never been a fan of a 3 man announcer team no matter who they are using. It's just to many people trying to get a word in.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Tasuki

the_shpydar wrote:

The battle royal was fun and i actually half-expected the fake Sin Cara to win and unmask as Christian or something.

Lol when you said that, that reminded me of the days of E & C as Los Conquistadors

@Splat: Agree they should have just dropped the Sin Cara angle when the original one got suspended. I dont why the idea was to just get another guy to put on the mask.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Splat

WWE is making a killing off of CM Punk's new shirt.

EvilRegal

What a crock of you-know-what. I knew when they had Cena help out Mysterio last week they were setting up him getting a title shot, and Punk against Nash. Also knew they wouldn't have Punk get a third straight win over Hulk Ho... uh, I mean John Cena. So, Punk gets two tainted wins and Cena gets one clean win. So much for building Punk up. Seems they let a lot of air out of him tonight. Think I may give up on WWE... AGAIN if they permanently drop Punk into pointless feuds and mid-card bouts with no title shots.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Vinstigator

Cool, a wrestling topic. I'm a big fan of the WWE. I've actually been a fan basically my whole life. I went to Wrestlemania 2000 at the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, a couple Monday Night Raws, and I went to SummerSlam Axxess last year and this year. In fact, here are some videos I recorded of the event. Most of them are "up close and personal" with certain WWE superstars...

Video of me talking to Chris Masters about his recent WWE release
[youtube:BBFLTCdq8BY]

Video of me talking to "The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre...
[youtube:UYj3ZKNS6RY]

Video of Rosa Mendes posing for me and talking about her tattoo
[youtube:1sKF-QoyvAo]

Video of Heath Slater actin' silly
[youtube:O8M0T544I0Q]

Up close with Heath Slater
[youtube:O1SLz-uMjkQ]

Video of me shaking hands with Ezekiel Jackson
[youtube:Oqn0kmVde1U]

Video of Zack Ryder giving me a "woo woo woo, you know it" shout out for my youtube fans
[youtube:XHDNKzLXwzA]

Video of me shaking hands with AJ & Kaitlyn
[youtube:AKnSEyoLZt0]

Video of me shaking hands with Sheamus
[youtube:QWEg6rt8vSY]

Video of me getting a personalized autograph from Sheamus
[youtube:VGOGaSZWZtk]

Video of me shaking hands with Jimmy Uso
[youtube:-vQLX0cr550]

Up close with Kofi Kingston
[youtube:eCt7Nsx9-kc]

Video of me holding the WWE Championship
[youtube:QCWhrfyiAnY]

Hope you guys enjoyed the videos! I've actually got a few more to upload. They are videos of John Morrison, Evan Bourne, Yoshi Tatsu, and Sgt. Slaughter. I look forward to going again next year

Edited on by Vinstigator

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

Splat

Meeting AJ... I'm jealous do like.

fpssoviet

cm punk FTW

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

Splat

Mark Henry a legit main event guy.

Buying or Selling?

I'm actually going to buy. SD needs another guy in the mix and with the work he has done as of late I think it's deserved.

y2josh

Just saw this on wrestlinginc.com Very cool picture.

Untitled

y2josh

Splat

I want to say that was the "real" Sin Cara last night on SD but I'm not 100% sure.

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

I want to say that was the "real" Sin Cara last night on SD but I'm not 100% sure.

According to various online sources it was. The replacement Sin Cara had travel problems so for this week only they let the "real" Sin Cara don the mask. Afterwards it was reported that the real Sin Cara was than sent home after this weeks tapings and the replacement resumed the role.

My Backlog

Splat

What a load of crap.

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

What a load of crap.

Agree personally if the original guy has problems they should IMO just drop the character. Or come up with an angel like he got his leg broke by Mark Henry or something not just go on like nothing is the matter.

My Backlog

kkslider5552000

yes, WWE should end the gimmick that is selling tons of masks despite being in the midcard on the B show.

oh btw how about that "new" buyrate for MITB. Apparently MITB 2011 now did worse than Capitol Punishment. Also, in 2 weeks Okamiden sold better than Ace Attorney Investigations!

explosion oh cmon, I just fixed the sarcasm meter yesterday!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

y2josh

The Rock said this via Twitter

"The build to Wrestlemania 28 will be like nothing the world has ever seen before. The match itself will be historic. I didn't come back to the WWE to become champion again. I came back for these reasons: entertain the fans like no-one else can. Elevate the WWE to new heights never seen before. Challenge and mentor some of the younger talent. Give the millions what they want which is to kick John Cena's f'n ass."

I hope this is good

y2josh

Splat

By back does he mean never being on Raw or SD?

The Rock is the man and all but don't come back and say "I'm back and never leaving again" and then leave...

y2josh

It's true he shouldn't have said he was back to stay and leave the next week, but all the hate the John Cena is about to receive in the coming months is going to make me very happy.

y2josh

Splat

I once said CM Punk could put on a good match with anyone but I'm not even sure Punk can carry Nash.

Splat

Don't forget there is a special live SD on tonight.

Edited on by Splat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic