General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 501 to 520 of 1,266

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

501. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

This was posted on wrestlinginc.com about what happened after RAW ended. It sounds like Cena and Punk are going to be "buddies" now because the fans like them. Lame.

"As noted earlier today, after Raw went off the air last night, Alberto Del Rio and his ring announcer/manager Ricardo Rodriguez were headed up the ramp when CM Punk's music hit. Both Del Rio and Rodriguez retreated to the ring only to be stuck between John Cena and Punk. Del Rio received a GTS from Punk followed by an Attitude Adjustment from Cena. Rodriguez then begged Cena and Punk to hand over the WWE Championship. Punk and Cena began to toss the title between each other as Rodriguez would attempt to intercept, but fail miserably. At one point, John Cena used the WWE Title in a "bullfight" with Rodriguez being the bull. Every time Rodriguez would reach for the title and not get it, the crowd yelled ole! Rodriguez gave up, and was also given a GTS from Punk and Attitude Adjustment from Cena. Once he cleared the ring, both Cena and Punk did a pose off with the WWE Championship.It was very similar to what they did when both men held the belt. Cena received a lot of cheers mixed with boos while Punk received a huge pop. They did 3 poses each with the title, then Cena left the ring. Punk left and the ring announcer thanked the crowd for coming."

Nah I think that was just a little extra thing for the people in attendance at the arena. Last after last weeks Smackdown went off the air they did something similar with Christian, Randy Orton, Shamus and Mark Henry. After Christians bit at the end of Smackdown Randy tried to goody Christian into coming into the ring but Christian wouldnt have anything to do with it when he tried to leave Shamus came out of the back grabbed Christian into the ring and as he started to go back up the ramp Mark Henry came out and blasted Shamus. That led Triple H to come out and make it a Tag Match for the home crowd. It ended with Randy and Shamus beating the crap out of Christian cause after getting tossed around by Shamus Mark Henry walked off. Shamus ended up doing that kick to Christian and Randy RKOd him than and the arena went nuts as both him and Shamus stoop atop the ring posts as Christian stumbled off to the back.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

502. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

This was posted on wrestlinginc.com about what happened after RAW ended. It sounds like Cena and Punk are going to be "buddies" now because the fans like them. Lame.

you're implying the post-ending of a WWE show matters to anything ever

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

y2josh

503. Posted:

I'm just saying what I think. I know that wasn't on TV, but like I said before they ended the Cena/Punk feud really quick, and it was probably due to the heel heat from the fans on Cena and they aren't ready to turn Cena heel. I just don't have high expectations as I did when all of this started. I still love what Punk is doing, but they downplayed him on RAW I felt.

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

504. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

I'm just saying what I think. I know that wasn't on TV, but like I said before they ended the Cena/Punk feud really quick, and it was probably due to the heel heat from the fans on Cena and they aren't ready to turn Cena heel. I just don't have high expectations as I did when all of this started. I still love what Punk is doing, but they downplayed him on RAW I felt.

Yeah, I felt they downplayed him too. Evidently that's what becoming more popular than John Cena gets you. In the Rock/Austin/Triple H era, when all three where incredibly popular (though at various times they were heel), WWF/WWE managed to give them pretty much equal push and time with the championship. I really hope they can at least TRY some of that balance with Cena and Punk as faces (but probably not since it equals boos for Cena, cheers for punk).

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Splat

505. Posted:

On Air I don't think they will have Punk and Cena as friends but the feuding is over for sure. To many fans where siding with Punk and the WWE can't have that...

I'm interested to see how the Punk/HHH thing plays out.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Splat

506. Posted:

Thoughts from last nights SD.

Alberto Del Rio vs Daniel Bryan was one heck of a match really enjoyed it.

WWE has ruined what I felt like was a good thing in Sin Cara. I just can't take him serious any more knowing it's someone else and the announces saying "look at the muscle he has added" doesn't help.

Mark Henry is in beast mode...

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

507. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Alberto Del Rio vs Daniel Bryan was one heck of a match really enjoyed it.

Me too, at least what of it i could stand to watch before i just couldn't take anymore of Cole's annoying "Daniel Bryan is a NERRRRRRD!" commentary and had to change the channel. Sooooooo annoying.

The battle royal was fun and i actually half-expected the fake Sin Cara to win and unmask as Christian or something.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Splat

508. Posted:

I have never been a fan of a 3 man announcer team no matter who they are using. It's just to many people trying to get a word in.

Edited on by Splat

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

509. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

The battle royal was fun and i actually half-expected the fake Sin Cara to win and unmask as Christian or something.

Lol when you said that, that reminded me of the days of E & C as Los Conquistadors

@Splat: Agree they should have just dropped the Sin Cara angle when the original one got suspended. I dont why the idea was to just get another guy to put on the mask.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

510. Posted:

WWE is making a killing off of CM Punk's new shirt.

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

511. Posted:

What a crock of you-know-what. I knew when they had Cena help out Mysterio last week they were setting up him getting a title shot, and Punk against Nash. Also knew they wouldn't have Punk get a third straight win over Hulk Ho... uh, I mean John Cena. So, Punk gets two tainted wins and Cena gets one clean win. So much for building Punk up. Seems they let a lot of air out of him tonight. Think I may give up on WWE... AGAIN if they permanently drop Punk into pointless feuds and mid-card bouts with no title shots.

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Vinstigator

512. Posted:

Cool, a wrestling topic. I'm a big fan of the WWE. I've actually been a fan basically my whole life. I went to Wrestlemania 2000 at the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, a couple Monday Night Raws, and I went to SummerSlam Axxess last year and this year. In fact, here are some videos I recorded of the event. Most of them are "up close and personal" with certain WWE superstars...

Video of me talking to Chris Masters about his recent WWE release

Video of me talking to "The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre...

Video of Rosa Mendes posing for me and talking about her tattoo

Video of Heath Slater actin' silly

Up close with Heath Slater

Video of me shaking hands with Ezekiel Jackson

Video of Zack Ryder giving me a "woo woo woo, you know it" shout out for my youtube fans

Video of me shaking hands with AJ & Kaitlyn

Video of me shaking hands with Sheamus

Video of me getting a personalized autograph from Sheamus

Video of me shaking hands with Jimmy Uso

Up close with Kofi Kingston

Video of me holding the WWE Championship

Hope you guys enjoyed the videos! I've actually got a few more to upload. They are videos of John Morrison, Evan Bourne, Yoshi Tatsu, and Sgt. Slaughter. I look forward to going again next year :)

Edited on by Vinstigator

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

AuthorMessage

Splat

513. Posted:

Meeting AJ... I'm jealous do like.

AuthorMessage

fpssoviet

514. Posted:

cm punk FTW

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

AuthorMessage

Splat

515. Posted:

Mark Henry a legit main event guy.

Buying or Selling?

I'm actually going to buy. SD needs another guy in the mix and with the work he has done as of late I think it's deserved.

AuthorMessage

y2josh

516. Posted:

Just saw this on wrestlinginc.com Very cool picture.

Untitled

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

Splat

517. Posted:

I want to say that was the "real" Sin Cara last night on SD but I'm not 100% sure.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

518. Posted:

Splat wrote:

I want to say that was the "real" Sin Cara last night on SD but I'm not 100% sure.

According to various online sources it was. The replacement Sin Cara had travel problems so for this week only they let the "real" Sin Cara don the mask. Afterwards it was reported that the real Sin Cara was than sent home after this weeks tapings and the replacement resumed the role.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

519. Posted:

What a load of crap.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

520. Posted:

Splat wrote:

What a load of crap.

Agree personally if the original guy has problems they should IMO just drop the character. Or come up with an angel like he got his leg broke by Mark Henry or something not just go on like nothing is the matter.

My Backlog