Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 1,474

Joeynator3000

@beatlesfan317 Please use your signature to advertise links, and quit posting it in your actual message...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

ogo79

Untitled
"i think i may have a rash. here, have a closer look"

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

kobashi100

the_shpydar wrote:

DAMN!

AXS aired the Omega vs Okada match tonight and Holy Sugar Honey Iced Tea ... effing amazing match! No one else should even bother ... even though it's only January, this is definitely match of the year. Hearing JR call it made it even better. My only complaint is not about the match, but the fact that i knew who the winner was going in. If i hadn't, i genuinely would have no idea who was going to get the duke.

Seriously, anyone who is a fan of genuine pro wrestling, WATCH THIS MATCH. I'd put this one up there with the greatest matches of all time, right along with Savage/Steamboat at WM3 and Flair/Sting at Clash of Champions.

It was amazing. Gutted I didn't get to watch it live on NJ world as was at work as I really would have been losing my arceus damn mind not knowing who was gonna win.. there is a video on YouTube some German dude watching it live and he goes crazy. Lol spoke so to some guys who flew over to Japan to watch it live and they say it was incredible.

Good news is that it looks like Omega has turned down WWE offers and is staying with New Japan. I really happy about that.

Also don't forget about the other 3 matches before the okada vs omega match.

Tanahashi vs Naito was awesome.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

kobashi100

the_shpydar

@kobashi100
Yeah, they aired Tanahashi vs Naito last week, and that was definitely an awesome match. Naito has just become better and better since reinventing himself with the whole Los Ingobernables gimmick.

This week is the Goto vs Shibata match, which i'm really looking forward to. Goto is great and I've really come to like Shibata over the past year or so; he's stepped up his game quite a bit, especially since Nakamura left.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

I know I will be disappointed but I will be watching the Royal Rumble tonight since it is my favorite WWE Event of all time. Funny thing is I have no idea what's going on in WWE right now but that's cause I haven't watched any since Survivor Series. Been enjoying WCPW a whole lot more.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

when i was young i used to tell everyone my uncle was brutus the barber beefcake.
he was the best wrastler ever.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@the_shpydar
el oh el.
am i the only one who had these?
Untitled
Untitled
i remember going to a survivor series and it was brutus vs one man gang, one man gang won.
one man gang is fat.
and when i went to royal rumble big john studd won.
that guy was really lame.
see kids, this was the golden age of wrastlin.
you new punks are sissys and crybabies.
and probably related to big john studd.

the_shpydar wrote:

kkslider5552000

Roman Reigns opening on Monday was the best segment that has happened or will happen in WWE this year.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

the_shpydar

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Roman Reigns opening on Monday was the best segment that has happened or will happen in WWE this year.

Agreed.

Of course, immediately afterwards they had to ruin it by having the announcers give that stupid "It's the night after WM, the fans boo who they'd normally cheer and cheer who they'd normally boo" nonsense.

Here's hoping Vince & Co. finally do the right thing and start to book Roman as a heel, because now is really the perfect time.

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

kkslider5552000

the_shpydar wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Agreed.

Of course, immediately afterwards they had to ruin it by having the announcers give that stupid "It's the night after WM, the fans boo who they'd normally cheer and cheer who they'd normally boo" nonsense.

Here's hoping Vince & Co. finally do the right thing and start to book Roman as a heel, because now is really the perfect time.

I'm not convinced they aren't already. At this rate, they could actually make anyone a huge star (at least for a bit) just by going against Roman.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!

kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Roman Reigns...on Monday was the best segment that has happened or will happen in WWE this year.

This was also true this week, weirdly enough!

the_shpydar

Braun Strowman is the greatest thing in the history of ever. I want every episode of RAW to now be nothing but 3 hours of Braun destroying everyone and everything. And then maybe eating some nachos or something.

The Shpydarloggery

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

Braun Strowman is the greatest thing in the history of ever. I want every episode of RAW to now be nothing but 3 hours of Braun destroying everyone and everything. And then maybe eating some nachos or something.

...i had a neighbor who was not light on her feet to put it nintendo-nice.
i watched her destroy nothing but nachos for 3 hours.
they moved out thankfully.
now mc donalds doesnt have to team up with wendys to fill their orders anymore.
this message has been brought to you by
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic