Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,959

Splat

Watching the Pre-Show.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Splat

I hope the Network can handle so many people watching at once...

Splat

Hulk,Stone Cold and The Rock in the same ring drinking beer. Awesome...

Edited on by Splat

Splat

Undertaker lost? I don't know what to do with my self. I'm in shock...

Splat

Cesaro picking up The Big Show like a rag doll was the damnedest thing I have ever seen.

Tasuki

Wow been so busy with work the past few days I fell a bit behind.

@Thblackdragon: Ok now that you mention it I remember hearing that problem that Wade Barrett had but your right the should have worked it out by now but who knows. I have been watching alot of the old ECW stuff back when Paul Haymen ran it and I agree that just from watching those I feel that I got my money's worth. And yes I have to agree to is nice to see that they didn't cut Benoit out as well.

Ok on to tonight's Wrestlmania

Honestly I can say I wasn't that shocked that Undertaker lost. I felt that that match really wasnt that good as Taker's matches have been in the past. I honestly wont be surprised to hear of him retiring now.

Really liked the Battle Royal and that was very impressive what Cesaro did.

Nice to see Daniel Bryan win and I have to say that I am starting to enjoy him more and more now that he doesn't have any crappy storylines.

I also liked the Cena/Wyatt match alot too.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

ty for everthing you did in wwe undertaker....

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Honestly I can say I wasn't that shocked that Undertaker lost. I felt that that match really wasnt that good as Taker's matches have been in the past. I honestly wont be surprised to hear of him retiring now.

It really wasn't a great match. Undertaker looked like a football player that stayed in the game one season to many. It was sad to watch. I will be shocked if that wasn't his last match.

Edited on by Splat

ELI-ASH

I was dozing on and off during the taker lesnar match. Since i figure taker would win. Woke right up when the bell rang. The crowd just died after lesnar won. I heard some people were so angry they left the building after that match.

Im so happy that bryan won the belt. Now that ppv is over i can mention this the original plan was for batista to win at mania and bryan would have then gone on to challenge batista at extreme rules.
Its so cool that fans manage to change all that. ^__^

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

theblackdragon

Splat wrote:

Cesaro picking up The Big Show like a rag doll was the damnedest thing I have ever seen.

it's been done before, but not by many. i remember Cena doing it once in particular. i loved Rey in the corner begging to be spared, though. classic Eddie, RIP man. and Kofi with that crazy landing, holy crap that was lucky lol.

and regarding Taker, i figured he didn't have much more left in him, but to Brock Lesnar of all people??? he has zero personality, his matches are boring as hell, and he doesn't give a damn about anything that's not a PPV. there are so many more deserving wrestlers in that back room than him, and he's the one to break the streak??? Punk should've been the one to do it this year. what the hell. how is Lesnar beating that streak 'best for business', anyway? i know o tuned in to watch Taker kick butt

DB vs. everyone was excellent, though. he deserved every minute of that confetti and fireworks, and then some. i think after Taker's loss, if he hadn't won they would've rioted lol.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

It really wasn't a great match. Undertaker looked like a football player that stayed in the game one season to many. It was sad to watch. I will be shocked if that wasn't his last match.

Yeah I honestly feel that Undertaker was going to be done after that last fight with Triple HHH a few years ago. Now that fight felt like "last" fight if you know what I mean. I know however that Taker has wanted to fight Brock for years but UFC always put a stop to that when Lesner was with them. I honestly think Taker planeed to stop after that Hell in Cell match Triple H but then Brock Lesnar came back to the WWE the night after that so Taker decide to stay so he could finally get his match with Brock. Now why they decided they have it last night instead a year ago I can't figure that out. Maybe they just though it would be a good idea to have that at the 30th Wrestlmania.

My Backlog

Splat

theblackdragon wrote:

Splat wrote:

it's been done before, but not by many. i remember Cena doing it once in particular. i loved Rey in the corner begging to be spared, though. classic Eddie, RIP man. and Kofi with that crazy landing, holy crap that was lucky lol.

Cesaro is the smallest guy to have done it so I found it the most impressive. Not that he is a small guy but he isn't built like Cena. He not only picked up The Show but took a step or two and threw him over the top rope. Just crazy.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Splat wrote:

Cesaro is the smallest guy to have done it so I found it the most impressive. Not that he is a small guy but he isn't built like Cena. He not only picked up The Show but took a step or two and threw him over the top rope. Just crazy.

I find it ironic that he did that during the Andre Tournament. Kinda reminded me of Hogan body slamming Andre at Wrestlemania III.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic