Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,969

Tasuki

@Ryno: Lol sweet. As I said to Splat I believe its worth it. Btw that is a sweet copy of Super Wrestlemania, did you pick that up or are you just showing us that?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

bezerker99

Tasuki wrote:

@Ryno: To an extent. For the most part from what I have seen they have every single WWE, WCW, and ECW PPV. The have a big selection of Monday Night Raws and Smackdowns and some more WWE TV shows. I honestly dont know what ones besides Raw and Smackdown cause I have been watching alot of the PPVs. I know a few of the Raw episodes aren't on there to watch (not sure why maybe it has to do with some kind of legal thing or not) but pretty much everything is there. I also didnt see any WCW Nitro shows either but I dont know they might be adding those later on.

Thanks for the info. Sucks that there aren't any Nitro's on there. I would be signing up right now if there were.

Tasuki

Don't forget for any of you that got WWE Network this Sunday is Wrestlmania and you get it for no additional cost on the WWE Network.

My Backlog

Ryno

Tasuki wrote:

Don't forget for any of you that got WWE Network this Sunday is Wrestlmania and you get it for no additional cost on the WWE Network.

Crazy that you watch a PPV event for $9.99 now! We didn't order PPV'sbut occasionally my friends got one and it was such an amazing thing to watch back in the day. Also, no I dont have that Jake the Snake edition, just saw it up on Ebay

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Tasuki

@Ryno: Yeah that is crazy, Even if you just watch the PPVs on the WWE Network and nothing else you are still making out at 10 bucks a month versus the cable company's 60 a month.

Also speaking of Jake the Snake you can watch the full presentation of the WWE Hall of Fame this Saturday night on the WWE network which includes both Jake the Snake and Razor Ramon among others going into the Hall of Fame.

My Backlog

Splat

I'm digging NXT... I had watched it some in the pasted but plan on watching it alot more now that I have the Network. It's got a small venue independent vibe that I have always liked. Paige needs to be on RAW asap. The Divas Div desperately needs a makeover.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Tasuki

@Splat: Yeah I have yet to watch NXT but I hear good things from it. Might have to check it out here soon.

My Backlog

Splat

So, this guy is going to be at Wrestlmania...

Untitled

theblackdragon

Ryno wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Crazy that you watch a PPV event for $9.99 now! We didn't order PPV'sbut occasionally my friends got one and it was such an amazing thing to watch back in the day.

no kidding — watch two PPV events and it pays for itself.

i can't take the WM hype, i'll probably take the plunge this weekend. this'd better be the best damn WM ever or people are gonna riot, lol.

also, re: NXT — i watch it via Hulu+, it's not a bad show for what it is. it's nice to see some of these up-and-comers starting out. some of their gimmicks are straight-up awful, and others start standing on their own feet with a quickness. it looks like the kind of thing i'd have a lot more fun watching if i was there in person, though. it's got that small-town indie feel to it underneath all that WWE polish, lol. plus, you get to see plenty of Cesaro and El Generico. it's a win-win~

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

Well I tried to watch last month's Elimination Chamber PPV but my dang internet wasn't going to let me. I did however got through The Shield/Wyatt Family match and I have to say that was one heck of match. Those two are easily two of the best factions that WWE has had for a long time. Also what they heck happened to Wade Barrett? Last time I watched WWE he was a bad *** and now all he does is pop up to say something meaningless? WTF. Is he injured or something?

My Backlog

the_shpydar

Yeah, I don't get what they're doing with Barrett; I was wondering the same thing recently as to whether he's injured and they're just doing the Bad News Barrett gimmick to keep him in the mix. He is seriously awesome — great on the mic, excellent look, and solid in the ring. He just might be one of those guys that they are wasting. See also: Dolph Ziggler (though in his case, I believe it has to do with him having legit heat backstage) and Cesaro (the Real Americans are a good, solid tag team, but Cesaro should most definitely be in the mix at the top of the card — I expect he will be in the next 2-3 years).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

Cesaro is awesome. He has no business wasting his time with Jack Swagger. The guy deserves a legit singles push. If you guys haven't watched any of his NXT matches you are messing out.

I'm a big Dolph Ziggler fan but have pretty much lost all hope that WWE will ever do anything meaningful with him.

Tasuki

Yeah I really liked Dolph Ziggler and I have to admit he kinda has seem to hit a roadblock as well. Of course they could always revive Spirit Squad and put him back in that.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Just to let you guys know if you subscribed to the WWE Network you can see the Hall of Fame in its entirety starting at 8PM EST/ 5PM PST.

My Backlog

ELI-ASH

During the "legends of wrestlemania" special on the background an NXT match was happening. i think it was Adrian Neville VS Sami Zayn what a big tease >.<

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

theblackdragon

regarding Wade Barrett, i know like end of last year or so they were having problems with his work visa, that's why he suddenly disappeared from TV for a while. i don't recall seeing anything about him being injured or anything, so idk what's up with him now — he's been on TV and stuff, so surely they've gotten his work visa long since taken care of :/

anyway, the ECW content has made taking the WWE Network plunge quite satisfying — not sure how long i'll continue to pay for it, but i'm at least in for the next six months along with everyone else who took the hit for Wrestlemania, lol. that 2006 One Night Stand really takes me back, that Cena vs. RVD match is amazing just for the crowd interactions alone. As much hate as Cena picks up from the average WWE crowd, I don't think any of it tops the treatment he took that night. I'd forgotten how bad it really got, haha :3

and I'm glad they chose to make Benoit content available (albeit with a special warning, though I didn't see one before loading up Wrestlemania 20) instead of excising him entirely the way they kinda have been on-air lately. He was a troubled man and did a horrible, terrible thing before taking his own life, but to attempt to write him out of wrestling history entirely would be impossible IMO, and they'd be fools to try.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

ELI-ASH

@theblackdragon they never ran that building again for that reason. XD i think the last WWE show there was an ECWWE episode with Big Show VS Batista as the main event. the crowd didnt care for either guy.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Just to let you guys know if you subscribed to the WWE Network you can see the Hall of Fame in its entirety starting at 8PM EST/ 5PM PST.

Looking froward to it. I grew up watching Ultimate Warrior,Paul Bearer,Jake "The Snake" Roberts,Razor Ramon and Lita was my favorite Diva of the Attitude Era.

Edited on by Splat

theblackdragon

Wrestlemania goodness in less than an hour! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BEST THREAD EVER

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic