General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,249

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,041. Posted:

I want to get WWE network just for some old NWA footage of Ric Flair. Most of that I can find on youtube though. WOOOOOO!!!!

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,042. Posted:

@Splat: WOOOOOOOOO!!! Lol. I honestly think it's worth every penny. I mean $10 a month for all those classic matches and every PPV. I can't see how that is a bad deal. I can say I have got my money's worth of it this month alone and that is just from watching ECW PPVs lol. I am sure you are going to enjoy it.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,043. Posted:

Yeah, I plan on watching some ECW PPV's real soon. I haven't had the time to really check it out like I want to so I have only watched a little bit of NXT to make sure it was working on my PC and PS3. All good so far...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,044. Posted:

I originally was going to post this awesome unique item from ebay but now I hear about this WWE Network? I don't really watch it now but I would love to go back and watch the 90's stuff again. So can you just chose to watch whatever even you would like or what? ??

Untitled
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WWF-Jake-THE-SNAKE-Roberts-Super-Wres...

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,045. Posted:

@Ryno: To an extent. For the most part from what I have seen they have every single WWE, WCW, and ECW PPV. The have a big selection of Monday Night Raws and Smackdowns and some more WWE TV shows. I honestly dont know what ones besides Raw and Smackdown cause I have been watching alot of the PPVs. I know a few of the Raw episodes aren't on there to watch (not sure why maybe it has to do with some kind of legal thing or not) but pretty much everything is there. I also didnt see any WCW Nitro shows either but I dont know they might be adding those later on.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,046. Posted:

@Tasuki: Thanks a lot guys, I just signed up. :P

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,047. Posted:

@Ryno: Lol sweet. As I said to Splat I believe its worth it. Btw that is a sweet copy of Super Wrestlemania, did you pick that up or are you just showing us that?

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,048. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Ryno: To an extent. For the most part from what I have seen they have every single WWE, WCW, and ECW PPV. The have a big selection of Monday Night Raws and Smackdowns and some more WWE TV shows. I honestly dont know what ones besides Raw and Smackdown cause I have been watching alot of the PPVs. I know a few of the Raw episodes aren't on there to watch (not sure why maybe it has to do with some kind of legal thing or not) but pretty much everything is there. I also didnt see any WCW Nitro shows either but I dont know they might be adding those later on.

Thanks for the info. Sucks that there aren't any Nitro's on there. I would be signing up right now if there were.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,049. Posted:

Don't forget for any of you that got WWE Network this Sunday is Wrestlmania and you get it for no additional cost on the WWE Network.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,050. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Don't forget for any of you that got WWE Network this Sunday is Wrestlmania and you get it for no additional cost on the WWE Network.

Crazy that you watch a PPV event for $9.99 now! We didn't order PPV'sbut occasionally my friends got one and it was such an amazing thing to watch back in the day. Also, no I dont have that Jake the Snake edition, just saw it up on Ebay

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,051. Posted:

@Ryno: Yeah that is crazy, Even if you just watch the PPVs on the WWE Network and nothing else you are still making out at 10 bucks a month versus the cable company's 60 a month.

Also speaking of Jake the Snake you can watch the full presentation of the WWE Hall of Fame this Saturday night on the WWE network which includes both Jake the Snake and Razor Ramon among others going into the Hall of Fame.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,052. Posted:

I'm digging NXT... I had watched it some in the pasted but plan on watching it alot more now that I have the Network. It's got a small venue independent vibe that I have always liked. Paige needs to be on RAW asap. The Divas Div desperately needs a makeover.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,053. Posted:

@Splat: Yeah I have yet to watch NXT but I hear good things from it. Might have to check it out here soon.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,054. Posted:

So, this guy is going to be at Wrestlmania...

Untitled

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,055. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Crazy that you watch a PPV event for $9.99 now! We didn't order PPV'sbut occasionally my friends got one and it was such an amazing thing to watch back in the day.

no kidding — watch two PPV events and it pays for itself.

i can't take the WM hype, i'll probably take the plunge this weekend. this'd better be the best damn WM ever or people are gonna riot, lol.

also, re: NXT — i watch it via Hulu+, it's not a bad show for what it is. it's nice to see some of these up-and-comers starting out. some of their gimmicks are straight-up awful, and others start standing on their own feet with a quickness. it looks like the kind of thing i'd have a lot more fun watching if i was there in person, though. it's got that small-town indie feel to it underneath all that WWE polish, lol. plus, you get to see plenty of Cesaro and El Generico. it's a win-win~

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,056. Posted:

Thought Wrestlemania was next week. Sweet! Looking forward to it. This is gonna be amazing or so horrible the reactions will be amazing.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,057. Posted:

Well I tried to watch last month's Elimination Chamber PPV but my dang internet wasn't going to let me. :( I did however got through The Shield/Wyatt Family match and I have to say that was one heck of match. Those two are easily two of the best factions that WWE has had for a long time. Also what they heck happened to Wade Barrett? Last time I watched WWE he was a bad *** and now all he does is pop up to say something meaningless? WTF. Is he injured or something?

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,058. Posted:

Yeah, I don't get what they're doing with Barrett; I was wondering the same thing recently as to whether he's injured and they're just doing the Bad News Barrett gimmick to keep him in the mix. He is seriously awesome — great on the mic, excellent look, and solid in the ring. He just might be one of those guys that they are wasting. See also: Dolph Ziggler (though in his case, I believe it has to do with him having legit heat backstage) and Cesaro (the Real Americans are a good, solid tag team, but Cesaro should most definitely be in the mix at the top of the card — I expect he will be in the next 2-3 years).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,059. Posted:

Cesaro is awesome. He has no business wasting his time with Jack Swagger. The guy deserves a legit singles push. If you guys haven't watched any of his NXT matches you are messing out.

I'm a big Dolph Ziggler fan but have pretty much lost all hope that WWE will ever do anything meaningful with him.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,060. Posted:

Yeah I really liked Dolph Ziggler and I have to admit he kinda has seem to hit a roadblock as well. Of course they could always revive Spirit Squad and put him back in that. :P

My Backlog