Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,959

ELI-ASH

@theblackdragon Dave Meltzer sayd that Undertaker wanted Brock personally to beat the streak way back when he interrupted brock in that interview in UFC but he didn't knew that deal was still active.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Tasuki

ELI-ASH wrote:

@theblackdragon Dave Meltzer sayd that Undertaker wanted Brock personally to beat the streak way back when he interrupted brock in that interview in UFC but he didn't knew that deal was still active.

I have heard that he wanted several people to end the streak at one time or another but no one wanted to be that guy. Some of them have been Batista, Shawn Michales and even Triple H. So it's not surprising that Brock finally ended it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki wrote:

Splat wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Splat wrote:

Cesaro picking up The Big Show like a rag doll was the damnedest thing I have ever seen.

it's been done before, but not by many. i remember Cena doing it once in particular. i loved Rey in the corner begging to be spared, though. classic Eddie, RIP man. and Kofi with that crazy landing, holy crap that was lucky lol.

Cesaro is the smallest guy to have done it so I found it the most impressive. Not that he is a small guy but he isn't built like Cena. He not only picked up The Show but took a step or two and threw him over the top rope. Just crazy.

I find it ironic that he did that during the Andre Tournament. Kinda reminded me of Hogan body slamming Andre at Wrestlemania III.

That was the point..

Tasuki

@Retro_on_theGo: Kinda figured that.

So it looks like that Taker was injured during the match last night

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/30/the-undertaker-suffe...

Which I am sure will probably add to the speculation as to Brock's winning.

Also it looks like Ezekiel Jackson is no longer with the WWE

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ezekiel-jackson-departs-wwe-26222693

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

ELI-ASH

a wrestlemania special on Daniel Bryan is gonna air on the network tomorrow hmm interesting.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ELI-ASH

@Retro_on_theGo I believe thats called adrenaline...

I think the girl that Bryan ask to come in the ring with him was his sister and his niece. I remember her from the wrestling road diaries documentary.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Splat

This Raw crowd is awesome...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Tasuki

Man the Wyatt Family is becoming one of my favorite stables. Great match tonight against Cena/Shamus/Big E.

My Backlog

Splat

RVD!

the_shpydar

I think I look forward to the RAW after 'Mania each year more than 'Mania itself. Always a great show with a hot crowd. I liked too how Sheamus was seeming to enjoy the boos that he, Cena and Big E were getting in that opening tag match. The Wyatts were on fire!

And Barrett! YES!

Can't wait to see the upcoming segment with Cesaro; he's going to get a crazy pop.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

When I was a kid I thought The Ultimate Warrior was the coolest thing walking God's green earth haha.

Splat

PAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_shpydar

Splat wrote:

PAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... IS NEW DIVAS CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!
So so so awesome. Sweet Saraya's little girl dun good!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

I just want a Divas rivalry that is watchable. This could/should be the start of one.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

Double post but that was the best Raw in a long time.

Tasuki

the_shpydar wrote:

I think I look forward to the RAW after 'Mania each year more than 'Mania itself. Always a great show with a hot crowd.

I will agree with that. As always this Raw didn't disappoint. I have to say that the storylines that they are setting up looks like it might keep me interested for a bit longer then the WWE has lately. I definitely want to see the outcome of the Diva's Championship now and the outcome of Triple H/Kane/Orton/Batista and Bryan/The Shield.

Also I am going to watch Main Event tomorrow to see that Shield/Wyatt Family match.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Sorry for the double post but I just had to point this out

Splat wrote:

I'm digging NXT... I had watched it some in the pasted but plan on watching it alot more now that I have the Network. It's got a small venue independent vibe that I have always liked. Paige needs to be on RAW asap. The Divas Div desperately needs a makeover.

@Splat: Looks like someone had the same idea as you.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic