General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Showing 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,217

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,081. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Honestly I can say I wasn't that shocked that Undertaker lost. I felt that that match really wasnt that good as Taker's matches have been in the past. I honestly wont be surprised to hear of him retiring now.

It really wasn't a great match. Undertaker looked like a football player that stayed in the game one season to many. It was sad to watch. I will be shocked if that wasn't his last match.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,082. Posted:

I was dozing on and off during the taker lesnar match. Since i figure taker would win. Woke right up when the bell rang. The crowd just died after lesnar won. I heard some people were so angry they left the building after that match.

Im so happy that bryan won the belt. Now that ppv is over i can mention this the original plan was for batista to win at mania and bryan would have then gone on to challenge batista at extreme rules.
Its so cool that fans manage to change all that. ^__^

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,083. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Cesaro picking up The Big Show like a rag doll was the damnedest thing I have ever seen.

it's been done before, but not by many. i remember Cena doing it once in particular. i loved Rey in the corner begging to be spared, though. classic Eddie, RIP man. and Kofi with that crazy landing, holy crap that was lucky lol.

and regarding Taker, i figured he didn't have much more left in him, but to Brock Lesnar of all people??? he has zero personality, his matches are boring as hell, and he doesn't give a damn about anything that's not a PPV. there are so many more deserving wrestlers in that back room than him, and he's the one to break the streak??? Punk should've been the one to do it this year. what the hell. how is Lesnar beating that streak 'best for business', anyway? i know o tuned in to watch Taker kick butt :(

DB vs. everyone was excellent, though. he deserved every minute of that confetti and fireworks, and then some. i think after Taker's loss, if he hadn't won they would've rioted lol.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,084. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Honestly I can say I wasn't that shocked that Undertaker lost. I felt that that match really wasnt that good as Taker's matches have been in the past. I honestly wont be surprised to hear of him retiring now.

It really wasn't a great match. Undertaker looked like a football player that stayed in the game one season to many. It was sad to watch. I will be shocked if that wasn't his last match.

Yeah I honestly feel that Undertaker was going to be done after that last fight with Triple HHH a few years ago. Now that fight felt like "last" fight if you know what I mean. I know however that Taker has wanted to fight Brock for years but UFC always put a stop to that when Lesner was with them. I honestly think Taker planeed to stop after that Hell in Cell match Triple H but then Brock Lesnar came back to the WWE the night after that so Taker decide to stay so he could finally get his match with Brock. Now why they decided they have it last night instead a year ago I can't figure that out. Maybe they just though it would be a good idea to have that at the 30th Wrestlmania.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,085. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Splat wrote:

Cesaro picking up The Big Show like a rag doll was the damnedest thing I have ever seen.

it's been done before, but not by many. i remember Cena doing it once in particular. i loved Rey in the corner begging to be spared, though. classic Eddie, RIP man. and Kofi with that crazy landing, holy crap that was lucky lol.

Cesaro is the smallest guy to have done it so I found it the most impressive. Not that he is a small guy but he isn't built like Cena. He not only picked up The Show but took a step or two and threw him over the top rope. Just crazy.

Edited on by Splat

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,086. Posted:

Splat wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Splat wrote:

Cesaro is the smallest guy to have done it so I found it the most impressive. Not that he is a small guy but he isn't built like Cena. He not only picked up The Show but took a step or two and threw him over the top rope. Just crazy.

I find it ironic that he did that during the Andre Tournament. Kinda reminded me of Hogan body slamming Andre at Wrestlemania III.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,087. Posted:

@theblackdragon Dave Meltzer sayd that Undertaker wanted Brock personally to beat the streak way back when he interrupted brock in that interview in UFC but he didn't knew that deal was still active.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,088. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

@theblackdragon Dave Meltzer sayd that Undertaker wanted Brock personally to beat the streak way back when he interrupted brock in that interview in UFC but he didn't knew that deal was still active.

I have heard that he wanted several people to end the streak at one time or another but no one wanted to be that guy. Some of them have been Batista, Shawn Michales and even Triple H. So it's not surprising that Brock finally ended it.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,089. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Splat wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Splat wrote:

I find it ironic that he did that during the Andre Tournament. Kinda reminded me of Hogan body slamming Andre at Wrestlemania III.

That was the point..

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,090. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Kinda figured that. :)

So it looks like that Taker was injured during the match last night

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/30/the-undertaker-suffe...

Which I am sure will probably add to the speculation as to Brock's winning.

Also it looks like Ezekiel Jackson is no longer with the WWE

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ezekiel-jackson-departs-wwe-26222693

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,091. Posted:

a wrestlemania special on Daniel Bryan is gonna air on the network tomorrow hmm interesting.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,092. Posted:

I love how Bryan totally sold that still broken shoulder after winning the titles. :P lol

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,093. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo I believe thats called adrenaline...

I think the girl that Bryan ask to come in the ring with him was his sister and his niece. I remember her from the wrestling road diaries documentary.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,094. Posted:

This Raw crowd is awesome...

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,095. Posted:

Man the Wyatt Family is becoming one of my favorite stables. Great match tonight against Cena/Shamus/Big E.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,096. Posted:

RVD! :)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,097. Posted:

Holy crap Barrett is wrestling again.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,098. Posted:

I think I look forward to the RAW after 'Mania each year more than 'Mania itself. Always a great show with a hot crowd. I liked too how Sheamus was seeming to enjoy the boos that he, Cena and Big E were getting in that opening tag match. The Wyatts were on fire!

And Barrett! YES!

Can't wait to see the upcoming segment with Cesaro; he's going to get a crazy pop. :)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 21 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 10 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,099. Posted:

When I was a kid I thought The Ultimate Warrior was the coolest thing walking God's green earth haha.

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,100. Posted:

PAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!