Forums

Topic: Which is more boring - Zelda or Harvest Moon?

Posts 61 to 67 of 67

Sean_Aaron

Twilight Princess is my sole Zelda experience. My biggest problem with the game was the length, which I tried to keep down by skipping most of the side quests that seemed silly anyway, since you know I'M TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR PETTY PROBLEMS!

It just started to drag for me, but right when I was going to pack it in there would be a nice cut scene with those appealing characters and I'd get hooked again. Still, it's not really my cuppa. If it was a 10-15 hour game I'd easily check them out, but I really don't like sinking that much time into a game unless it's Fire Emblem.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

MuljoStpho

Sean+Aaron wrote:

I'M TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR PETTY PROBLEMS!

Anyway, if it helps, TP was pretty long compared to any of the other games in the series. Even OoT (which that video makes fun of) isn't really that long. At least, I think it falls a lot closer to your 10-15 hour range than the 40 hours (give or take 10) that it takes to get through TP.

MuljoStpho

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Sean+Aaron wrote:

Twilight Princess is my sole Zelda experience. My biggest problem with the game was the length, which I tried to keep down by skipping most of the side quests that seemed silly anyway, since you know I'M TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR PETTY PROBLEMS!

It just started to drag for me, but right when I was going to pack it in there would be a nice cut scene with those appealing characters and I'd get hooked again. Still, it's not really my cuppa. If it was a 10-15 hour game I'd easily check them out, but I really don't like sinking that much time into a game unless it's Fire Emblem.

I am so sorry that TP is your only experience of the series. I personally think it is one of the worst. Have you thought about giving A Link to the Past or Ocarina of Time. My personal favorite is Link to the Past.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Trin

Sean+Aaron wrote:

Twilight Princess is my sole Zelda experience.

This is why you fail.

Trin

NotEnoughGolds

Sean+Aaron wrote:

Maybe you'd like Majora's Mask, since it's designed to take place in 3 days. You have 3 days to save the world, but you can always go back in time to the first day. Thus, you have all the time in the world for their petty little problems!

NotEnoughGolds

JoeDiddley

Zzzzzelda.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Roebuck

MuljoStpho wrote:

Sean+Aaron wrote:

I'M TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR PETTY PROBLEMS!

Anyway, if it helps, TP was pretty long compared to any of the other games in the series. Even OoT (which that video makes fun of) isn't really that long. At least, I think it falls a lot closer to your 10-15 hour range than the 40 hours (give or take 10) that it takes to get through TP.

OMG that video was so funny!

Wii = 4691-1000-9564-5547

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.