Showing 61 to 80 of 129
61. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 22:33 BST
Wiiloveit, what time is it where you live?
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
62. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 22:42 BST
right now: 4:42 PM in Evansville, Indiana
63. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 23:01 BST
wiiloveit where abouts in Yorkshire are you from? I live in Doncaster.
P.S Its 23:01 in Yorkshire
Edited on Sun 7th June, 2009 @ 23:02 by Stevie
This is good
64. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 23:47 BST
2:32 pm here in san francisco, C.A.
I lived there for four years before moving to Oakland after our building got purchased by a real estate company to be "renovated" (read: torn down to make way for new flats). What neighbourhood you live in?
BLOG, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
65. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 06:07 BST
12:07 AM in Raymore, Missouri.
66. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:38 BST
9:37 PM in San antonio, texas. We come here for vacation 3 times a year, but we live in Starkville, MS where the time is the same.
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
67. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:45 BST
10:45 in the EST zone.
Edited on Tue 14th July, 2009 @ 03:45 by IAmNotWill
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
68. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:47 BST
7:45 in San Marino in L.A. county in CA in United States in North America in the Western hemisphere in the Earth in the Solar System in the Galaxy in the Universe under my iron fist!!!
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
69. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:50 BST
10:49 Ontario, Canada.Eastern
Edited on Tue 14th July, 2009 @ 03:50 by Ravage
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
70. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:14 BST
UK - 20:15
What's this bit for again?
71. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:22 BST
UK - 20:24
72. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:26 BST
Mexico - 2:27 pm
73. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:29 BST
UK - Oh it's 20:30 now!! it keeps changing doesn't it. Weird
74. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:37 BST
The monkey lies!! It's 20:38 now!
75. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:39 BST
@Machu AHH but you lie also.Look at your post. It say's 20:37 when you said it was 38. Liar
Tis now 20:39
Edited on Thu 15th October, 2009 @ 20:40 by OldBoy
76. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:41 BST
No, it's 20:41. And you know it!
this could be a fun game
Edited on Thu 15th October, 2009 @ 20:41 by Machu
77. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:42 BST
20:42 HA beat that Machu man. This would make a good WIiware game
Edited on Thu 15th October, 2009 @ 20:42 by OldBoy
78. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:43 BST
Damn thing keeps changing over here.
79. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:45 BST
Same here!!! WTF???
80. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 20:46 BST
Nah man, this has DSiWare written all over it.
Time is irrelevant, I will not abide by these limited measurements anymore. machu transcends