Showing 121 to 129 of 129
121. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 19:22 BST
About 1:25 PM.
Images speak louder than words.YouTube: TheLegendaryPirateEmail: email@example.com
122. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 19:24 BST
123. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 19:28 BST
8:30PM //// 20:30
My Wii FC´s
124. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 08:28 BST
3:30am! I'll probably still be up at least another hour, too. I'm nocturnal like that.
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
125. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 09:23 BST
4:24 AM. I work 3rd shift and the night time is my day time.
The word "Gem" is overused.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371
126. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 10:22 BST
Ah, josh has an excuse! I don't have a night job like that (tried to get one with UPS, but that fell through)...I just live on a mostly nocturnal cycle because I can; no good reason at all, really.
Speaking of which, as I type this, it is just shy of 5:30am!
127. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 10:28 BST
I tried getting one at UPS as well, but it didn't work out for me either.5:29 right now.The night time is better anyway, don't have to deal with many people.
Edited on Tue 20th October, 2009 @ 10:28 by y2josh
128. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 20:24 BST
2:24 PM here. And I finally learned how to make this emoticon: . Not sure if I'll use it again, but oh well. Anyone having a great morning/afternoon/evening?
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own
129. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 21:11 BST
And yes I have a nice[ ]Morning[ ]Afternoon[x]Evening,thank you.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358