Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo RR529 bro yes it was and true there was not many good ads on tv i love one with cam,transformers...

waz poping ogo79 bro lmao i think you looking for bet video lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
bet uncut-throwback

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro dam* right lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping "TRILL" family draft day is over so what you think about drafts your team picked up i think my dallas cowboys did good...

Spoony_Tech

@bezerker99 At least he isn't in the prime of his career.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@FGPackers I figured you wouldn't be a Brady fan lol.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ogo79

bezerker99 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech He will be 40 next year, IIRC. One big hit and he is done.

lets hope the good news happens

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Spoony_Tech

@FGPackers Your kidding yourself if you don't think every team cheats. The Patriots just got caught because everyone hates them but want to be them.

MERG said:

FGPackers

@Spoony_Tech infact i know it. It's human nature. But cheatriots are best at it, without any doubt, and still they say what they say about Brady. I still remember his baby crying at Lambeau. What a fantastic match that was

He's not the GOAT, and neither is A-Rod, even if our 12 is number 2 on the list

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99,Spoony_Tech, ogo79,FGPackers bro's does this new madden game come with spy mode and you can unlock deflated balls lol...

Mr_Trill_281

i hope to see romo on cover one day and justin bieber wife told him to hang up shoes lol...

Spoony_Tech

Welcome back Football!!! Football is life!!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

waz word Spoony_Tech bro oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh season will kick off soon we will be doing our picks again...

ap0001

go bears

they're gonna be bad

but hopefully this is the last year where that's the case!

3DS FC: 1220-8075-1849
Come hang out in Lanktown I guess?

3DS Friend Code: 1220-8075-1849

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
here we go again.
cowboys coulda won that game last night. had a couple shots.
well its still early.

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

yo ap0001 bro your team might do better your old qb is gone now lmao...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic