Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 3,611

Mr_Trill_281

yo 6ch6ris6 bro wow yeah it started late lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

RR529

Yeah, the game ended up being pretty intense. Congrats to the Pats.

Not a really good year for commercials (Coke was a repeat, there were no Clydesdales, and Doritos was a no show), but at least the Switch had it's time to shine (though I've heard NO ONE talking about it, outside of these forums, which isn't good for a Super Bowl commercial), and I literally jumped out of my seat in excitement when the Stranger Things season 2 trailer popped up.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

ogo79

i didnt see my commercial on there either.
no twerking or anything

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

yo RR529 bro yes it was and true there was not many good ads on tv i love one with cam,transformers...

waz poping ogo79 bro lmao i think you looking for bet video lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
bet uncut-throwback

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro dam* right lol...

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping "TRILL" family draft day is over so what you think about drafts your team picked up i think my dallas cowboys did good...

bezerker99

Just read that Tom Brady is going to be on the cover of Madden 18.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000808307/article/tom-br...

And now the Madden Curse is upon him! Didn't he learn from Gronk last year??? And all the other athletes from previous years?

Edited on by bezerker99

Kapp'n doesn't give a squid
My name in a video game
My name in a video game thread

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@bezerker99 At least he isn't in the prime of his career.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@FGPackers I figured you wouldn't be a Brady fan lol.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ogo79

bezerker99 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech He will be 40 next year, IIRC. One big hit and he is done.

lets hope the good news happens

the_shpydar wrote:

Spoony_Tech

@FGPackers Your kidding yourself if you don't think every team cheats. The Patriots just got caught because everyone hates them but want to be them.

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

FGPackers

@Spoony_Tech infact i know it. It's human nature. But cheatriots are best at it, without any doubt, and still they say what they say about Brady. I still remember his baby crying at Lambeau. What a fantastic match that was

He's not the GOAT, and neither is A-Rod, even if our 12 is number 2 on the list

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99,Spoony_Tech, ogo79,FGPackers bro's does this new madden game come with spy mode and you can unlock deflated balls lol...

Mr_Trill_281

i hope to see romo on cover one day and justin bieber wife told him to hang up shoes lol...

Spoony_Tech

Welcome back Football!!! Football is life!!

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Mr_Trill_281

waz word Spoony_Tech bro oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh season will kick off soon we will be doing our picks again...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic