Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,521 to 3,540 of 4,052

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
that actually explains a lot to me now...well...in that case
GO FALCONS!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Spoony_Tech

@ogo79 Tasuki and Zeerks are wondering why you're not on Twitter?!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ogo79

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@ogo79 Tasuki and Zeerks are wondering why you're not on Twitter?!

@cruston7 @bezerker99 What?? Why are we still talking to this guy then?? Man Zerk what would Ogo79 say?
@Tasuki3113 @cruston7 ogo79 would not approve lol. Man, speaking of him, he needs to be on twitter!
Untitled

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Spoony_Tech
ninjad

the_shpydar wrote:

Spoony_Tech

Lol! Nice !

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro lol yep yep...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

RR529

Guess I'll go ahead & throw in my hat for the Pats as well.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping RR529 bro you ran with right team to lol...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

congrads to pats...

Aviator

MY QUEEN!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Spoony_Tech

I started really watching mid way through the 4th. Good thing too. What an amazing finish if you're a Pats fan that is.

MERG said:

Tasuki

Somehow I knew the Pats were going to win even with the lead the Falcons had. If I were a Falcons fan right now I would be so ashamed.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CrazyOtto

This year's Super Bowl went exactly like the Sega Genesis VS Super Nintendo in the US, with the Falcons being like the Sega Genesis and the Patriots being like the Super Nintendo.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

6ch6ris6

how the hell could atlanta lose that game??? seriously. now i was awake the entire night just to see freaking patriots win again...damnit
in germany the game started at like 0:30am

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Mr_Trill_281

justin bever said he had his mom and gold on his mind lol...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

yo 6ch6ris6 bro wow yeah it started late lol...

RR529

Yeah, the game ended up being pretty intense. Congrats to the Pats.

Not a really good year for commercials (Coke was a repeat, there were no Clydesdales, and Doritos was a no show), but at least the Switch had it's time to shine (though I've heard NO ONE talking about it, outside of these forums, which isn't good for a Super Bowl commercial), and I literally jumped out of my seat in excitement when the Stranger Things season 2 trailer popped up.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ogo79

i didnt see my commercial on there either.
no twerking or anything

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic